Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wallet] CryptoBot - Multi-Chain Wallet on Telegram | Feat. Airdrops & Stacking  (Read 976 times)
spatialiste (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 121

Callisto Network - Security Audits & Cold Staking

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:58:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 10:04:38 AM by spatialiste

The Most Polyvalent Crypto Wallet

Compatible with the most popular cryptocurrencies,
CryptoBot wallet provides Telegram users with a full range of features such as storing coins and tokens,
earning passive income, or sending crypto simply by replying to chat messages.

Cryptobot in Figures

• Trusted by over 15000 users.     • Handled over 2 million transactions.     • Supports 24 coins and tokens.

Why CryptoBot?

Earn Cryptocurrencies

Enter contests and bounties, or try your luck to the lotteries to increase your coins!

Cold Staking Capabilities

Make your coins work for you with the built-in staking capabilities (CLO and BUSDT supported).

No Fees

Cryptobot is free to use, you only pay the transaction fees to miners.
* Fees can be applied to advertising functions.

Multilingual Interface

CryptoBot feature an optimized interface available in 16 languages, allowing you to manage your cryptocurrencies like never before.

Make Your Wallet Available From All Your Devices, Anytime!

Telegram app is available on every devices.

Grow Your Community!

Having numerous features tailored to the community, CryptoBot is a fantastic tool for growing your user base.
Combined with the advantage of the Callisto Network coin (CLO), allowing instant transfers at virtually no cost, Crypbot becomes a must.

Key Points

• Giveaways and Airdrop.   • Twitter contests.   • Crypto-lotteries.   • Referral programs management.   • Private groups administration.

Supported Chains

CryptoBot is Trusted By

CryptoBot Background

Initiated by the Callisto Network community, CryptoBot was first developed and maintained within the community.

As the project evolved, developers and key contributors were brought on board by Callisto Enterprise to take the project to the next level.
Of course, the community continues to be key by proposing and testing new features.

Callisto Network - Smart Contract Security Audits & Cold Staking
Web Site | White Paper Twitter | Telegram
Tradable on Stex - Bitfinex - HitBTC
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 10:35:51 PM

Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 10:17:31 AM

Is this wallet really secure? Even games hosted under this social media is somewhat skeptical to use. Because you don't know how long the channel will stay or may disappear anytime. With 15k users, I hope all are real. It means, this channel is earning something. Anyway, I still trust centralized exchanges like Binance to do my trading. But what is the edge of this over other traditional trading platforms?

Hey CaVO32, thank you for your interest Smiley

- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.

- The users are real, since all of the wallets are active and moving funds.

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 12:25:54 PM

Do your have a native token for your wallet?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:16:21 PM

Do your have a native token for your wallet?

No, but we are currently considering this option 🙂

swiftxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 02:25:01 PM

Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ? Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:46:24 PM

This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

- Cryptobot is secure, all good practices are followed and the wallet has never been hacked since its launch in 2019.
Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

- You have the possibility to export your private key, so you really own your funds, not like an exchange.
Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

- The main advantage of CryptoBot is simplicity and versatility, you have access to your funds from every of your device. We are currently working to add more functionalities to the bot, like tokens Swap, or referrals.
Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
doseofeth

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 08:36:49 PM

This is the first time to see a telegram bot turning into a cryptocurrency wallet from which users can store, transfer, swap, and earn. Those are some of my notes based on your previous comment:

Maybe no one tried to hack it. Does the code of the wallet is public? Did anyone verified it?

Please clarify this point. Where the keys are stored and how you can confirm that no one has access to them?

This is not a proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

Why didn't you put all those functionalities into an app? I think a web-interface should be more appropriate for this type of services, isn't?
Yes, having a proprietary app can be useful for user acquisition. Maybe in the next release?
tio

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:39:45 PM

Whats the total $US value of daily transactions ?

we are building a function, once it's done this will be available to the public.

Are the funds stored exclusively online ?
are you asking about PK?
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 10:40:44 PM

The code is running since 2019 without any issue. And we get the Callisto security department involved in the blockchain part.

CryptoBot is a non-custodian wallet, only users are having access to their private key.

This is not proof that all users are real. You have over 1500 users and surely not all of them are active. how did you conclude that they are not fake subscribers?

Cryptobot is used every day by the community and bounty managers, to transfer funds, send tips and giveaways.

Below are our most important communities in therm of users:

Callisto Network Community count almost 10 000 members in Telegram ( our most active community ),  Dragonary ( CYT ) 75 000, Roseon ( ROSN ) 25 000.

You can join Callisto chat and see by yourself.

=> https://t.me/CallistoNet

We are currently working on our website and the next step is to deploy a web interface, but we believe Telegram is a great platform for day-to-day use.

tio

Activity: 133
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 11:54:37 PM

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:03:05 PM

You can't share a code with a public once it's allowing you to somehow export a private key

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:13:31 PM

Sorry, but many wallets (allowing the PK export) have an open-source code. Cryptobot should be a noncustodial wallet, what's different with it to not have a public code. Unless it's a centralized project.
I want (as a user) the code to be checked and verified by trusted experts, this is why i asked it to be public. If the code is audited by trusted parts, the community will use it safely.

From a security point of view open-source is always better, however, at the moment we keep the code private to protect our code from the competitors.

Regarding the bot's security, we have no doubt about it (for the reasons I mentioned in my previous message).

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:22:51 PM

We will think how we can make the code public and run a bug bounty, this would be a great milestone in our roadmap 🙂

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:55:11 AM

Sounds good !
Please start an official Announcement thread and publish all the updates. i will be waiting for the bug bounty. If everything is alright, i won't hesitate to invest, especially if you will build your own token.

I wish you the better of luck.

Edit: I didn't notice that this ANN thread is posted in the right board. OP you are doing well. Smiley

Thanks for your words!! Your support is really appreciated Kavelj22  Smiley

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:42:34 PM
Merited by tio (1)

CryptoBot Launch The Referral Programs!

Earn cryptocurrencies by making your friend discover crypto projects!

- Running NOW: Callisto Network
- Prize Pool: 1 Million $CLO

Get Started:
➡️ https://clo.click/CallistoRef

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 02:50:46 PM by spatialiste

Welcome to BitTorrent Community!

Upon community request, the BitTorrent token ( $BTT ) is now added to CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Store, send, and stake your cryptocurrencies like never before!

=> https://clo.click/CryptoBot

Source:
=> https://twitter.com/CryptoBotWallet/status/1441058755777478662

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 11:18:07 AM

CryptoBot Website is Live

Discover CryptoBot Wallet, its features, history, roadmap, or share your experience by leaving feedback!

➡️ https://cryptobot.page/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 08:12:48 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2021, 06:14:18 AM by spatialiste

New Listing Detected

We are happy to announce the integration of $Banana in CryptoBot Wallet!

Your Banana tokens are now available from all your devices, anytime!

➡️ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/apeswap-finance/

spatialiste (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:12:24 PM

New Listing Detected

Excited to announce the implementation of the $xDai blockchain in CryptoBot Wallet 🤖

Your tokens on the xDai chain are now available from all your devices, anytime!

Get Started with CryptoBot:

➡️ https://t.me/Crypto_TheBot

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: