Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorare.... are you in it or do you find it to expensive  (Read 211 times)
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 09:50:55 AM

That sounds interesting but as for me and practicality speaking, there would be better allocations for that amount. I still find it risky and would rather focus on more profitable games. Yes, any form of NFT game or gambling is risky but choosing something that we could handle well would be an advantage.
Yes, that will depend on each gambler because if they can afford the loss, they can easily use big money than the other gamblers. But if they do not have much money, they do not have to play like the others, which can make them have a chance to lose the money shortly. The allocation of the money will determine you to place the bet but that will be too risky, especially if we do not calculate how good our chance to win on the games. It is better to play as we did before and not trying to break our limits.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:24:51 AM

I did some research about this game and found out that this is an NFT released way back 2019. The cards trading and selling looks like cryptoblades but has different gameplays, and sorare last longer than cryptoblades. It's also like Axie Infinity because of the price or each team is a bit expensive but worth for the long run. However, this is also a high risk, high reward move, so if you're just gonna do it because of FOMO, I don't really think that's a good idea.

But if you're gonna Do Your Own Research about it, then I guess you should be fine.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1207

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 06:49:59 AM

I did some research about this game and found out that this is an NFT released way back 2019. The cards trading and selling looks like cryptoblades but has different gameplays, and sorare last longer than cryptoblades. It's also like Axie Infinity because of the price or each team is a bit expensive but worth for the long run. However, this is also a high risk, high reward move, so if you're just gonna do it because of FOMO, I don't really think that's a good idea.

But if you're gonna Do Your Own Research about it, then I guess you should be fine.

I don't think that FOMO is the reason why people are playing this game. I played it in the start, but I quickly lost interest because I don't follow football so I never knew which players should be in the roster. I don't remember how much ETH I invested in the game, but if I recall correctly I ended up covering my initial investment when I sold my players.

Like someone said before, Sorare is a great way for someone who follows football to earn some money. The biggest drawback is quite large initial investment because for some 1 ETH is nothing, but for the "normal" crypto enthusiast it's a rather large sum.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 06:58:26 AM
Merited by slackovic (1)

~snip

Like someone said before, Sorare is a great way for someone who follows football to earn some money. The biggest drawback is quite large initial investment because for some 1 ETH is nothing, but for the "normal" crypto enthusiast it's a rather large sum.

completely agree, would just add that this is not a FOMO, it is a NFT card with several utilities (it is not as buying jpeg for further selling for higher price)

Sorare is a platform that is issuing cards and selling them, through organizing primary and secondary market, but there are also other providers that use cards for their games, two most popular being - soraredata and soraremega, so you can playing with your cards this games as well, prizes on this platforms are lower and seasonal (there are cups or seasons that last month or several months), and I expect that number of similar platforms will certainly rise
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:10:17 AM

Are there other people that love to get in sorare but find it to expensive to start seriously?

I tried sorare a few months ago but i did not invest any money into it. Then i "played" it for a few match days but i  found that the game was pretty boring, as there really is not much to do. You just register your Team for the matchday and hope that your players are performing well or even get to play at all in the real world because that is where sorare gets it's player ratings from. So if you only have a free team without expensive players you don't have a chance to be successful. That is why i stopped "playing" sorare.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1207

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 01:22:49 PM

I tried sorare a few months ago but i did not invest any money into it. Then i "played" it for a few match days but i  found that the game was pretty boring, as there really is not much to do. You just register your Team for the matchday and hope that your players are performing well or even get to play at all in the real world because that is where sorare gets it's player ratings from. So if you only have a free team without expensive players you don't have a chance to be successful. That is why i stopped "playing" sorare.

Yeah, Sorare is not a game to play daily. It's a game for people who follow football to play once or twice per week when their players actually play. But I wouldn't say that it's a boring game. It's just different than other games that you play every day and have to complete quests.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 08:38:30 AM

Sorare wants to be more readily available to new players based on getting cards from players but in the NFT version each card can be used in the league and your player's rating depends on their performance in real life matches twice a week, thousands of players compete across different categories to win new rare cards but for example cryptocurrency ethereum. To better understand the mechanics of the game you need to search the site.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:04:50 PM

so it was a game , i thought it was a word that have been stick together . its my first time to hear a game like this but indeed its expensive to start with and its not suited for me because im only a budget gambler  .
 your strat looks good and if you can build money that way , why will you still gamble it afterwards and risk of loosing it all ? and why would you not withdraw it if you have the chance .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: