Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i follow the moves of a successful trader???  (Read 208 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:16:04 PM

im trying this trading thing but its not working out so good. every single time i buy something, it completely tanks.

is there a way to follow the trades real time of a successful trader without using twitter??

thanks.

also just bought solana and ankr so i would completely stay away from those for awehile, already tanking bigtime

This is the mistake of novice traders, who only think that trading can get rich instantly and get coffers of money only with trading capital, while the elements in building crypto trading are not as easy as putting something of value in a crowded place.
You don't need to be in a hurry and follow professional traders, because it will not be in proportion to those of you who are just learning to stand. Try to build basic basic knowledge first. Get to know each indicator in trading, things to read candlesticks and also a trading strategy that is suitable for you. You cannot equate other people's trading with yours.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:39:08 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is easy when you learned before start trading and if you have not learned then you will always suffer loss and sometimes FOMO is created about any altcoin and investor invest in this FOMO and after price dump, they suffer loss, so I suggest trading as per your chart and experiences. 

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:42:32 PM

If you want to be a successful trader, you must have some qualities. You need to have a good knowledge of the trading market. We have to analyze the market Must have a lot of good knowledge about signals. You have to understand every signal. Only then can you be considered a successful trader.
Even if you are not capable of studying all these signals and graphs, if you set your target to the basic then you can be a successful trader. I do not look at a graph and make my trading decisions. I know the support level and it is not that hard to understand the resistance level, just understand these basic things and then you are good to go in the market.
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:54:41 PM

If you wanna follow the moves of successfull trader you should follow his social media accounts and see what is he saying and what he is doing about crypto. How he researched and invest for trading.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:19:25 PM

What you are describing here is called copy trade!  There are some few project in Cryptocurrency who offer such service.  You could also get in touch with traders that trade successfully,  asking them to copy trade for you!  Negotiation and networking is very important and you could use people's contact of famous trader to your advantage.  However,  the most important thing is to learn how to trade for yourself!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:33:09 PM

im trying this trading thing but its not working out so good. every single time i buy something, it completely tanks.

is there a way to follow the trades real time of a successful trader without using twitter??

thanks.

also just bought solana and ankr so i would completely stay away from those for awehile, already tanking bigtime
There are some exchanges out there that allow you to copy the trades that other people are making on their platform, however I will warn you against such practice and the reason for this is simple, losing money is bad enough but losing money because you relied on a stranger to take financial decisions that can change your life is way worse than that, if trading is not working is simply because you do not have the necessary knowledge to make it work right now.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:04:55 PM

thanks, though ive done all that.

everuthing i buy tanks.

how do i follow someones moves?

Have you done it all? are you satisfied with your quest and journey just to gain knowledge about crypto trading? That's the problem you have, you are too content with what you have but you can't apply it all and get nothing. Do you want to have profits the easy way? There is no such concept of commerce. Try visiting some exchanges that provide copy trade, I think it can help you in mastering at least the steps and trading strategies of professional people.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:19:05 PM

everuthing i buy tanks.

How can you be sure that you will not lose money by copying the movements of others? I'm succesfull trader, I leave from trading for more than 4 years, but I lost a decent bag during 52-43k dump and i'm loosing now trying to trade altcoins which pump right after my sell. My worse month starting from 2020. If you were about to fallow my trader you would be so frustrated right now ... not only because of lost money but also because of the fact that you did not get any lesson from this .. just wasted money. You learned that I was the wrong trader to fallow during this period. While ... it was only 1 loosing month since a very long time.

Learn and trade. Trade as much as it is possible. Reduce the size of the transaction to a minimum to keep learning costs as low as possible. In the beginning, everyone loses, but every lost dollar, is a learned lesson. Contrary to lost dollars when copying moves, listening to signals from trading groups.

The issue with new comers is that they think crypto is all about becoming rich over night. They heard stories of successful traders and think they can do the same without learning or spending some time in crypto market. OP is doing the same, he rather listening to advice of senior member keep on insisting that how he can copy moves of successful traders. Such traders are bound to lose in this market.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:13:49 PM
Merited by ajqjjj (4)

everuthing i buy tanks.

Well, there are hundreds or thousands of ways how to follow someone's moves and become successful.
I suggest visiting the Etoro exchange platform, find out there the copy-paste trading which is you will literally copy someone successful portfolio, that is very easy to do and that is very simple as that if you know how to choose a good trade to copy-paste the portfolio, you are also good enough.
I am not affiliated with them but I think it is good to read this [ https://www.etoro.com/copytrader/ ].

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:20:32 PM

everuthing i buy tanks.

Well, there are hundreds or thousands of ways how to follow someone's moves and become successful.
I suggest visiting the Etoro exchange platform, find out there the copy-paste trading which is you will literally copy someone successful portfolio, that is very easy to do and that is very simple as that if you know how to choose a good trade to copy-paste the portfolio, you are also good enough.
I am not affiliated with them but I think it is good to read this [ https://www.etoro.com/copytrader/ ].
Good advice, I will follow this.
I also looking for an idea on how to be a good and successful trader. I have been sucked in stock trading and I want to divert my asset to cryptocurrencies.
I can maybe use my technical skills here.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:26:30 PM

If you wanna follow the moves of successfull trader you should follow his social media accounts and see what is he saying and what he is doing about crypto. How he researched and invest for trading.
They are giving tips that you still need to analyze and confirm if its true or not, we know how influential they are but it doesn’t mean profit because anything can happen in this market. Better to learn the process as well, learn how the trading works and by this, you can actually make money at your own strategies effectively.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:36:36 PM

Good advice, I will follow this.
I also looking for an idea on how to be a good and successful trader. I have been sucked in stock trading and I want to divert my asset to cryptocurrencies.
I can maybe use my technical skills here.
Well, be advised not to rely upon them at all times, you have been experienced in stock trading it is very easy for you to have your own research and more practice in your technical analysis. Moreover, after you will learn about copy trading you can separate on your own and make your own conclusion on trading. Because not all the time copy trading will give you a better profit, sometimes they also have failures.
Good luck by the way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:30:56 PM

The issue with new comers is that they think crypto is all about becoming rich over night. They heard stories of successful traders and think they can do the same without learning or spending some time in crypto market. OP is doing the same, he rather listening to advice of senior member keep on insisting that how he can copy moves of successful traders. Such traders are bound to lose in this market.

The concept of getting rich overnight if he buys shitcoins then pumps 1000% and he sells it, it can also make him rich overnight. Crypto has a process and doesn't necessarily make all holders rich. But those who have patience also in choosing what crypto is really worth fighting for. Or maybe he could go to a gambling establishment and get 1000x JP. Yet it was all just about endless greed.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 02:36:42 PM

thanks.

trading is based on skills and self-analysis not from social media or from anyone's recommendations. that's why a trader must really have good trading experience and knowledge. because in trading if we are not smart to control the market we will always be trapped in a loss. therefore, stop relying on twitter or anything.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:17:01 PM

If you want to be a successful trader, you must have some qualities. You need to have a good knowledge of the trading market. We have to analyze the market Must have a lot of good knowledge about signals. You have to understand every signal. Only then can you be considered a successful trader.

Knowledge comes from experience, therefore the amount of trading hours is very important i think.
The more we trade in crypto, the more we will gain knowledge about the market in cryptocurrency.
Technical analysis is very important for trader, although we can't really predict where the price will goes in crypto.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:51:45 PM

thanks.

I am not sure if you can follow the trades in real-time of a successful trader because they use a different method that you may not know. If you just follow them without proper knowledge, that will only be blind for you as you will not understand his step. So, in this case, you should learn by yourself from many lessons so you do not depend on other people to trade. You will have the skills to analyze the coin you want and find the chance to make a profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄