Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:25:24 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Algorand hit a highest price nowday  (Read 38 times)
sayaya17 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:21:14 AM

If you are the holder of the Algorand coin, then you are lucky.
Because Algorand’s price is on a high right nowday

And for the past two years, Algorand has been at the top of the price, and in this week has risen by as much as 90% crossing the $2 mark and hit a high of $2.44. Even now day Algo, ranked the 18th largest cryptocurrency by market value, since its launch in 2019 has not seen such price heights.

How will Algorand in the future increase its rankings?
and be able to compete with other established altcoins?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 04:53:15 AM

I have both Algorand and Tezos and bought them when they were low. They are both doing well and  I am smiling right now , but not selling cause they are staking coins. I think both will increase in value in the future We have seen Tezos hit 0ver £9 in 2017 so if it can do it once it will do it again. I think Algo has a good future of increasing because of its use with fast cheap transactions and specially with things like loans.  Would not surprise me if it hits £5 or more
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: