Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does a trader needs to be a full time trader to be successful?  (Read 1016 times)
Levero

Activity: 54
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:44:03 AM

Just like doing two jobs at a time? It won't work always, there is one of them have to let go while keeping the other one. Now, if we consider ourselves to become a full-time trader then we have to focus on it and forgot the other as trading doesn't just work for an hour but hours. if we can spend more in the market, that was more important and this trading actually requires ample time to analyze the market trend so well, or else, we have no reason why we wanted to become a full-time trader.
It is not that full-time traders can make profits. Full-time traders spend a lot of time in trading every day. They are more susceptible to market sentiment and even greedy psychology that leads to trading failure.
Although part-time traders have short trading hours, if they can analyze correctly and have a trading strategy, they can also trade successfully and make good profits.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:49:57 AM

Although part-time traders have short trading hours, if they can analyze correctly and have a trading strategy, they can also trade successfully and make good profits.
Indeed! even they spend lesser time but if they have the right sets of knowledge, they are very capable of earning decently,

No question about that. What matters the most is how you perform your trade and how you set your plan to take advantages.

Not necessarily but if you're not a good trader, you're going to need to dedicate a lot of time trading if you want to make some success. If you're lucky and you become good at trading then you might be able to cut short the time you spend in trading since you know the right time to trade.

There's some edge if you stay long and focus yourself with every single information that you can use when dealing with your trade.

Different people have different views but the aimed is the same, they all wanted to earn.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:28:13 PM

As the market is volatile and very technical, does it take full time to become successful in trading? or can some trade part time and still make real profit from the market?

Not necessarily. It’s gonna be a huge risk if you go full time in crypto trading. Most of us right here are just doing it part-time or occassionaly, depends on what kind of trader we are.

There are occassional or part-time traders who are successful, but not most of the time. It’s because you don’t know when will the cryptocurrency market go up or down in value.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 12:34:12 PM

As the market is volatile and very technical, does it take full time to become successful in trading? or can some trade part time and still make real profit from the market?

Not necessarily. It’s gonna be a huge risk if you go full time in crypto trading. Most of us right here are just doing it part-time or occassionaly, depends on what kind of trader we are.

There are occassional or part-time traders who are successful, but not most of the time. It’s because you don’t know when will the cryptocurrency market go up or down in value.

Some think about that if they take full time on it they became more knowledgeable and have chances to gain more, but what do they didn't realize is if they can really handle the huge risk for deciding to take full time on it, knowing the market is so unpredictable and even experience traders still lose from unexpected market movement. But although it will give advantage but this in some instance this will not always converted to a sure profit.

So best make it as part time since you can still learn to trade even if you have several hours free time to spend on tradings.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:07:03 PM

But hey, if you go full time, it just means more time to proper management of your trades and funds. It's a lot better if you're actually fully into the idea of trying to profit more from trades, part-time traders are really just hodlers imo, some of them maybe make plans for pumps and dumps but you'd rarely see anyone doing daily trades among them. It's a matter of preference and situation maybe? Like if you're not particularly doing anything really, adding trading into your daily sessions may be just the thing for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:26:50 PM

Trading depends on you, if you have full time then you can earn more and can be successful and if you have less time then you will earn low, if you want to day trading if you holding your buying for 2 or 3 days then you have no required full time just buy and hold for few days and sell on profit and can be successful.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:27:09 PM

For me, trading is not my main job. So I use half of my time to trade and the other I use to complete the main work. In fulfilling daily needs, it is very important for a trader to have another job, because we do not always get profit in trading. So when bad things happen then we also have income for daily needs.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1302
Merit: 451

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:34:05 PM

If you can trade wisely by doing market analysis then you can make some income in a short time.Those who are always involved in trading are seen to be making a lot of dollars a lot of the time. There you can make a profit with one or two gates throughout the day.You do not have to sit all day to make a profit from trading. You can make a profit in a very short period of time only if you can do trading by understanding and analyzing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:04:13 PM

A person who is successful in crypto is determined by skills and extensive knowledge of market conditions and situations, using full time every day is not a big factor to achieve success in trading or investing. It all depends on the technique with a good analysis of market conditions. There are times when we leave trading to enjoy life and complete other responsibilities.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:14:16 PM

It is not a matter of being part/full time, it is all about the knowledge, skills and markets involved. Not everything suffers from massive volatility and in some cases it is the volatility that enables a good trader to enter low and sell high.

Sure, with more time one could increase their return if hits all of the above specs but you don't have to - it's all about what works for each individual.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:18:42 PM

Trading in crypto is the easiest job to do. However, all require skills and market knowledge. If we don't have skills and knowledge there is no point in wasting full time every day just to trade because losses always come quickly to us. Success is determined by mental stability and skill, not by sacrificing all our time each day. I spend the night analyzing the market and the day I do the main work.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:20:55 PM

Well it actually depends but most full time traders find their success on it.

The problem with trading is that you dedicate your entire time speculating, observing, and analyzing the market. You rely on both external and internal factors that will affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Especially if one news breaks out (e.g. China's prohibition on crypto), those are certain indicators that would help you decide whether you should pull or add more investments in your trading profile.

Be cautious, however, since there was this article that I read that 97% of the day-traders lose their profit and the remaining 3% earn as much as a bank teller. But these are 'newbie' traders which have little-to-no experience on their trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:18:37 PM

Indeed! even they spend lesser time but if they have the right sets of knowledge, they are very capable of earning decently,

No question about that. What matters the most is how you perform your trade and how you set your plan to take advantages.
The only downside is the starting point, otherwise when you are already a trader then there isn't really a big deal left for you. When starting out it is obvious that the more time you have the more you can study and test and then you can become a better trader. Without having any proper time that will end up being not so great for you and the results would not be a great situation neither. So, I would say that it is wiser to end up studying as much as you can with as many hours of the day as you can spend, no fun, no TV, no books, no entertainment of any sorts and then you will end up with something a lot better.

But after you are already good, then you can relax and just spend 3-4 hours a day max and you could still end up making a good profit, surely no matter how great you are there will be times when you lose money so do not be worried about that part, just focus on being better in the long term.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:46:02 PM

I will say it depends on your strategy and what you are trying to achieve trading , if you were aiming for constant profit,  you may need to be a technical trader.  You will need to follow the trend and chart effectively to chart your course to profitable trading.  If you are more medium to long term oriented,  you will still need your technicalities and in addition,  your fundermental skills as well!

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 08:35:14 PM

Definitely no. I've met a lot and different types of traders with their different strategies. But, amongst them, I don't see any full time trader. They all mix trading with a whole other activities that could even be distracting. However, if you have the time to be a full time trader then give your shot at it! Just keep it in mind that being a full time trader doesn't make you successful.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:54:28 AM

I have unique way in trading where only take few percent of profit and sell my assets, I don't waiting longer time for getting profit if bitcoin and altcoin have good price, when up only 5% I will sell and some time under 4% I sell. I use about $4000 of my fund with trading and never take profit with 20% because raise few percent only I sold.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:22:19 AM

I have unique way in trading where only take few percent of profit and sell my assets, I don't waiting longer time for getting profit if bitcoin and altcoin have good price, when up only 5% I will sell and some time under 4% I sell. I use about $4000 of my fund with trading and never take profit with 20% because raise few percent only I sold.

What you are doing is trading short term, so you are playing it safe by taking small profit but sustainable. That's a pretty smart strategy, because in
the end, if the profits you make are collected, you can get a big profit too. But doing short-term trading requires good analytical skills, because you
have to monitor the market often, so as not to miss the development of the coins. If you feel comfortable with your trading strategy, please do well
and consistently. Actually, whatever strategy we use can work, most importantly we can use the strategy well. Then we don't need to be a full time
trader to be successful, as long as the trader finds a way of trading that suits him and is taken seriously, then success will come naturally.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:58:04 AM

What you are doing is trading short term, so you are playing it safe by taking small profit but sustainable. That's a pretty smart strategy, because in
the end, if the profits you make are collected, you can get a big profit too. But doing short-term trading requires good analytical skills, because you
have to monitor the market often, so as not to miss the development of the coins. If you feel comfortable with your trading strategy, please do well
and consistently. Actually, whatever strategy we use can work, most importantly we can use the strategy well. Then we don't need to be a full time
trader to be successful, as long as the trader finds a way of trading that suits him and is taken seriously, then success will come naturally.

It is a matter of choice, either you were in full-time trading or not, but what makes it important is to have a good strategy, not time. Of course, having to spend more time in trading gives some advantage and the more we got ideas but at the end of the day, it was still relying on our decision-making which can't be taught by someone. Maybe we just wasted our time if the results were still the same or no improvement at all, not is unnecessary. It rather keeps on short-term trading as long as you were satisfied with the output.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:31:51 AM

I believe that there may be a different situation, but in the end everything will depend on your experience in trading, as well as how lucky you are. This means that for some it will be necessary to trade all day in order to earn, and for some, one successful trade is enough to make excellent profits. This is a crypto market and here every time there is a different situation, therefore, each person may have their own unique situation. I already had a similar experience in cryptocurrency trading, when in one day I could spend a lot of time and earn a small amount of money, and there were days when in 10 - 30 minutes I earned 10 times more.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 02:59:23 PM

Trading in crypto is the easiest job to do. However, all require skills and market knowledge. If we don't have skills and knowledge there is no point in wasting full time every day just to trade because losses always come quickly to us. Success is determined by mental stability and skill, not by sacrificing all our time each day. I spend the night analyzing the market and the day I do the main work.
You need more flexibility in your words so that people don't misunderstand what you're saying, it's trading that doesn't belong in the groups of easy occupations, it's a job that removes the constraints of time as well as reduces the general and fixed rules like companies, no matter the amount of time and whether our shift is day or night, efficiency can come in minutes. Using 24 hours is sometimes just in exchange for such a few golden minutes, so there is no need to sacrifice, modernity allows us to access the market easily and a few minutes are never lacking in a day

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████