Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bag holders of SOL?  (Read 321 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:46:32 AM

hi,

it happened to me before with CHZ, now it seems history repeats and I ended up with a bag of SOL. Grin
What's best in my scenario, still trade it and accumulate more SOL, sell and look for something else or holding it hoping one day i'll reach again $200?

thanks

But you have to calculate the results of the SOL, is this the right step or this will only make you lose in the future, the scenario must be clear before it's too late, if you can maximize the opportunity to buy, then make the purchase , if there is a crash against existing coins, it will be covered from the results of new purchases at this time, but if the opportunity to hold can provide stability in the future, you need to defend it, so that at the right time, you can take real profits, all of that must be weighed against profit and loss, before everything you do is too late.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btcb3g1nn3r (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:52:28 AM

proof that SOL is not CHZ, too bad for me I sold everything already. Lesson learned.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:04:09 PM

it happened to me before with CHZ, now it seems history repeats and I ended up with a bag of SOL. Grin
What's best in my scenario, still trade it and accumulate more SOL, sell and look for something else or holding it hoping one day i'll reach again $200?
But, SOL is already at $200, so what are your plans now, would you want to sell the coins you’re holding or you’re still going to continue holding it? I can’t tell you whether it will keep improving from here, but it is quite possible. SOL is a good investment to hold right now, and it’s one of the top trends this year, apart from others like SHIB, Binance Smart Chain and the rest of them.

What should determine whether you’re going to be selling your coins now is the amount of profit you have made so far. If you feel that what you have now is enough, then you can go ahead and sell if you want to, if not, and you’re ready to go on with your Hodl (having it in mind that the market can still reverse) it’s up to you.
Cryptoguide54250

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:32:39 AM

As long as you believe it's a great project, you don't have to worry about its future and its current price. My personal evaluation on SOL, I think at the moment it's overvalued.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: