Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AutoBuy] Selling Ethical Hacking Hacking with Python (Cheap)  (Read 63 times)
cybersource11 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 04:59:19 PM

What you'll learn

Python basics
How to investigate Attack Surface with Python
How to do SSH brute forcing
How to create a key logger

Description

The title of this course is "Hacking with Python", and it's a course for everyone interested in hacking or Python. If you're a hacker, you're probably thinking "But it's not! Python is for business applications and engineering. Not for me! I hack on the command-line."
Ahem, I see what you did there: cute. But I have news for you: python is a great language to start learning now. Why? Because it's becoming one of the most popular languages in the world, and there are thousands of libraries written in it for you to use. Plus, it's easy to learn, powerful enough to handle complicated projects, runs everywhere, is one of the most popular languages today (literally!), and allows you to get things done quickly with great code that's readable.

Price - $9.99

Contact Support Telegram - @cybersource11

Contact Support Discord - cybersource11#5289

Details Here

Kiss Kiss Kiss :

worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2021, 01:20:17 AM

I did a basic search on google with the title you're putting and found this course for free on the second link.

Btw you're selling the course whose data is in megabytes whereas on this site it's around 12 Gigs, Are you trying to RIP people off? And btw people can pay for this course on udemy it's around the price range you're offering for, So what's the point of buying from an external source when they can pay the same price for the official version?
cybersource11 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:03:42 PM

Thanks for tell me my fault. because i sell course is that one .

https://www.udemy.com/course/ethical-hacking-hacking-with-python

previous i wrong to show at my shop.and then if you see free one you can do it .i don't said anything for it .
cybersource11 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:59:02 PM

still sell  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: