Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st NFT created  (Read 70 times)
CryptoAlienX (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 02:53:13 PM

Hi guys,

I created NFT alien collectible, please check out and tell me what you think >> https://opensea.io/collection/cryptoalienx
I am new on nft art design so I need some ideas how to promote it, could you please help me?

Thanks in advance!
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2021, 03:27:50 PM

NFT Art, just like all arts, requires some basic marketing/promotional skills as well as a few specialized things because many people still don't know how to use opensea, have some ethereum, and what makes this art so valuable.

My recommendation is to post to communities that know what's NFT and so might pay for it and some of them:

• Bitcointalk (here), Reddit, and Quora: communities are ideal places for cryptocurrency lovers but look for all the other communities that don't have a problem with NFT.
  • Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Medium: they are perfect but you need to get some interested followers.
  • websites-newsletterSome sites allow you to advertise your Art token. try it out.

you need to be lucky to sell these tokens at a high value as I think a few tokens got a high value (less than 1% of the total)
UKprod

Activity: 237
Merit: 67

Let's create the Indie Metaverse!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 09:45:54 AM

Firstly, congratulations on launching your NFT project. I am a NFT artist in pixel art myself and coming from my experience you will need to try to build a community around your NFTs before you can huge sales. All the best with that.

Further, i check out your profile and noticed that you have mentioned that your NFT collection in on Ethereum whereas it is actually on Polygon. Such description can create distrust among your followers and hence would recommend you correct it.

█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀              EvoPix Studios     |     Creating a Reindeer Metaverse             ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄█
Created for the explorers
►►          Full Indie Development EvoPix Studios          ◄◄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: