Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minelivization -- I have a new dream  (Read 51 times)
hokageVIII (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:07:40 PM

I have a new dream;
we hold an updated set of truths to be self-evident
---that could actually be achieved, than just a dream
---that is not vaguely up to someone's interpretation
---that could keep up with the new era, the new technology, and the new economy.

I have a new dream;
all men are not created equal, but created free.
Free to be who I want to be: with little or great power comes great or little responsibility.
Free to do what I desire to do, and free to reject those undesired.
Free to acquire knowledge.
Free to achieve the best of myself while being free from any resouce constraint.
Free to choose my career, and free to change it at any time.
Free to establish consensus on truth.
Free to choose what I look like, how tall, how thin, perhaps green skin with 3 arms.
Free to speak while also free to select who can hear and who cannot.
Free to choose who I pay, and pay only who I appreciate.
Free to own, move, sell, give, lend, recall my own asset.
Free to choose who is my friend, and perhaps who is the family too.
Free to choose who to work for and who to work with.
Free to choose what rules to obey.
Free to choose what laws to obey.
Free to choose what laws to break ---especially physics laws.

I have a new dream;
all men are not created equal, but created diversed.
Think about it, do we really want all men created equal? A deadly virus could wipe us out altogether---either we all survive, or we all die.
Because we're created diversed, somebody’s weaknesses is always covered by somebody’s strength.
Because we're created diversed, we price different values on the same thing, hence trading makes sense, hence economy emerges.
Because we're created diversed, somebody’s dislike is always somebody’s like. So we don't make somebody do their dislikes, rather we match somebody who likes to do it.

This new dream, cannot be achieved by a continuous evolution, it needs a revolution --- a revolution called metaverses (yeah plural). It is created by math and everyone's imagination, and I want to use math and imagination to make the world great---once for all. This new dream, the metaverse, is going to challenge all existing capitalism, hence it cannot have a root in any existing capitalism. But without capital, this dream would never come true. I spent many years on the technology  (math engine) to make this come true, now I am here to crowd-source the solution.

I'm creating a blockchain-based metaverses meta-game "Minelivization". Here is the brief introduction.

"Minelivization" Project Introduction
The keynote of the game: my life is not defined at the moment of my birth and every one can use imagination to create a new civilization.

"Minelivization" is a metaverse-oriented, high-concurrency, global multi-player, realtime online, programmable-voxel, non-zero (positive) sum  meta-game, developed by quantum physicist John Li based on causality-oriented math engine.

Without VR hardware, the game still can provide unique immersive experiences to the players. Since the game is runtime-Turing-complete, players can create their own gameplay through math engine setting.

The game simulates the development of real-world civilizations and reduces plentiful restrictions and limitations in the real world. Also, it enables alliances, wars, science development, patent protection, and asset transactions.
The technology development in game relies on math engine and blockchain. Eventually, the game’s internal technology will be transfered into real-world technology, and exchange value with the real world. In game, any idea not violating math principles can be achieved by programming, and its output can interact with any other players in real time.
The innovative Proof-Of-Intelligence math engine blockchain can be mined by mobile phones with low power-consumption, high-concurrency, extremely high security performance.
The built-in patent as NFT mechanism can encourage players to innovate and create value. Playing this game, players can not only earn money but also create positive value by improving game resources and technologies---which is real world technology.

The game is divided into four development phases:
Phase I: Cambrian Explosion. (Based on Binance smart chain.)
Phase II: Farming Civilization. (Launch the mainnet)
Phase III: Industrial  Civilization
Phase IV: Information Civilization
The entire game will realize that all game props, pets, buildings, inventions, and NFTizations can be converted into personal assets for free trading.

Please contact me via my linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-li-b0828458/

Sincerely,
John Li

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank_koifish

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 02:44:45 PM

Mr John, after reading your post, I admire you for your great ideas. I am from the KOI Fish project team, and our project is decentralized. I hope to cooperate with you. My email address is:servicekoifish@yahoo.com
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:59:08 PM

I have a new dream;
we hold an updated set of truths to be self-evident
---that could actually be achieved, than just a dream
---that is not vaguely up to someone's interpretation
---that could keep up with the new era, the new technology, and the new economy.

I have a new dream;
all men are not created equal, but created free.
Free to be who I want to be: with little or great power comes great or little responsibility.
Free to do what I desire to do, and free to reject those undesired.
Free to acquire knowledge.
Free to achieve the best of myself while being free from any resouce constraint.
Free to choose my career, and free to change it at any time.
Free to establish consensus on truth.
Free to choose what I look like, how tall, how thin, perhaps green skin with 3 arms.
Free to speak while also free to select who can hear and who cannot.
Free to choose who I pay, and pay only who I appreciate.
Free to own, move, sell, give, lend, recall my own asset.
Free to choose who is my friend, and perhaps who is the family too.
Free to choose who to work for and who to work with.
Free to choose what rules to obey.
Free to choose what laws to obey.
Free to choose what laws to break
---especially physics laws.

As long as good rules/laws can't be broken. We can actually know which is good or bad if the rule is based on the Golden commandment/rule of Love for our CREATOR and people. If you love the CREATOR you will not abuse/misuse HIS Creations. You treat all well and in love. The problem with playing games that go against the Golden rule of Love is that once you get used to it, you will try it in physical World and you become a serious problem to society that's based on the Rule and will likely end up in prison.

So I prefer we play game that helps us become useful and good members of our societies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: