Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inflation soaring in US and other countries gives good prospect to bitcoin  (Read 299 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 02:38:06 PM

I was aware that after all the money printing and giveaways during the COVID was just delaying the payment of the crisis ´till a moment in which the economy could possibly take better care of it. However, it was certain that the true cost of the crisis was not being paid. But here is the bill: Soaring inflation, happily accepted by governments in Europe and mainly in US: 5% YoY in August.

This is bad news for most, however it is good news for bitcoin that benefits from inflation and loose financial policies. Keep hodling!
This is for those who are still looking for the need to invest in Bitcoin. Is very bad that some people never know the importance of investing their money in assets like this. Times like this will always prove it to them that they are meant to be investing their money and not just keep on holding only Fiat. I have had a lot of experience like this, and that’s why I don’t really miss my chances of investing my money. I have been investing in Bitcoin for a very long time now, and apart from Bitcoin I have started to spread out into other types of investments and it has really helped me in times like this when fiat is losing its value.
Hyperinflation is no good at all as it will leave fiat continue to depreciate in value. And when it happens, the whole citizens in a single country will definitely be affected. Even if you are the wealthiest person, i know it will still be alarming to you. So how much more with those middle class?

Bitcoin is probably the perfect solution for this. You will never be experiencing the high inflation anymore if you start investing in bitcoin and even use it as a currency. That is why if an individual wants to escape from high rate of inflation, he is most likely to invest in bitcoin and when he is making profits, if he convert it to fiat, the value will be a lot huge. Totally different if you focus investing in fiat.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:09:00 PM

I was aware that after all the money printing and giveaways during the COVID was just delaying the payment of the crisis ´till a moment in which the economy could possibly take better care of it. However, it was certain that the true cost of the crisis was not being paid. But here is the bill: Soaring inflation, happily accepted by governments in Europe and mainly in US: 5% YoY in August.

This is bad news for most, however it is good news for bitcoin that benefits from inflation and loose financial policies. Keep hodling!

Not just soring inflation but at the same time the taxes are immeasurably high, the people in healthcare and even the teachers are trying really hard to take care of things as well. 

The government is trying to make sure the government is stable and not the people.

Jobs are few and the middle class is suffering. The fact is people are getting vaccinated, therefore the jobs are going to be on the line soon but one has the realize that things are going to be alright only when the government supports people and stop trying to take money out of people.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:57:06 PM

Bitcoin has a big advantage when there is economy meltdown. Many leading country have start having one or two problem with inflation and deflation make the economy move from a start of stable flow of money to hardship where to buy things will require more money making it hard for the masses to move on the state of the economy.
While I also think that bitcoin will be able to protect you in the case of a economic meltdown a the same time it is just a theory at the moment and we have no way to know if it will happen, we know now that bitcoin will protect your from small economic crises as this is what we saw during the previous year, it is true there was a decrease in the price as well but then bitcoin reevaluated itself very quickly and reached several new all time highs.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:26:31 AM

While I also think that bitcoin will be able to protect you in the case of a economic meltdown a the same time it is just a theory at the moment and we have no way to know if it will happen, we know now that bitcoin will protect your from small economic crises as this is what we saw during the previous year, it is true there was a decrease in the price as well but then bitcoin reevaluated itself very quickly and reached several new all time highs.

The small scale fluctuations that we witnessed so far in 2021 resulted from attempts to manipulate the market by celebrities such as Elon Musk and organized cartels. But as we can see, the impact was not maintained for the long term. Personally I believe that the time is ripe for Bitcoin, to get started with another bull run. The demand is still there.. and there are a lot of buyers who are waiting for power prices to accumulate BTC. The entry of institutions have changed the scenario completely. With every passing year, people are losing their faith in fiat currency. Ordinary people are losing their wealth at a rapid pace as a result of inflation. Sooner or later, there will be a big move towards assets that are protected against inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: