Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the nature of consensus?  (Read 267 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 12:17:07 PM

To build Bit Civilization, we must establish a new human order centered on Bitcoin, which is not limited to the currency field but for all aspects of human civilization. What do you think?

I see you are making a long thread that is looking boring for contribution but reacting to the above about new world order in btc civilization, I don't expect that it will be a consensus effort. If this will happen, it will take a natural process and not humans organising and agreeing on it in a round table discussion, conference or treaty requiring appending of signature, no. The financial system is going to revolutionize itself.

Example with the world order that the US have been pointed to be the carrier has been problematic even yet as China is battling with trade war with America and different countries in east developing nuclear weapon and that world order has not been successful.

Going back to btc civilization as your topic, it must be a natural process and not by agreement. We remember in 2020 how covid-19 took the world into a new normal, from quarantine that is still going on , wearing of face mask, working from home, vaccination etc and the biggest of all, a new and emerging financial system that is blowing up the internet, that is cryptocurrency. This is now having effect on countries trying to chase the tides of cryptocurrency through their digital currency. It was natural from covid-19 pandemic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mckinleeanael07
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 3

TheStandard.io

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 03:55:27 AM

In my opinion, the consensus is that the agreement of the two parties is similar to an agreement, for example, Mr. A has ip pro max and wants to exchange it for that coin, that ip is equivalent to how much worth of cryptocurrency that Mr. B owns. and both agree to that value is called consensus. Most of this consensus occurs when the value of that cryptocurrency is not yet listed on an exchange and is only exchanged internally.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Ruvi2000sew

Activity: 619
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:29:02 PM

Consensus is broad agreement; for example, on the question of civilisation that you addressed, some countries accepted it when it was introduced to them, while others remain in the dark ages. The core of civilization is economic growth and development.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 03:23:39 AM

To build Bit Civilization, we must establish a new human order centered on Bitcoin, which is not limited to the currency field but for all aspects of human civilization. What do you think?

I see you are making a long thread that is looking boring for contribution but reacting to the above about new world order in btc civilization, I don't expect that it will be a consensus effort. If this will happen, it will take a natural process and not humans organising and agreeing on it in a round table discussion, conference or treaty requiring appending of signature, no. The financial system is going to revolutionize itself.

Example with the world order that the US have been pointed to be the carrier has been problematic even yet as China is battling with trade war with America and different countries in east developing nuclear weapon and that world order has not been successful.

Going back to btc civilization as your topic, it must be a natural process and not by agreement. We remember in 2020 how covid-19 took the world into a new normal, from quarantine that is still going on , wearing of face mask, working from home, vaccination etc and the biggest of all, a new and emerging financial system that is blowing up the internet, that is cryptocurrency. This is now having effect on countries trying to chase the tides of cryptocurrency through their digital currency. It was natural from covid-19 pandemic.

Thank you, palle11, I understand what you mean, and I agree with you. Here, I propose a concept of "bit civilization" and predict the evolution of human civilization in the future. I pointed out more of a direction for Bitcoin's future development and proposed a consensus on building a new human order based on Bitcoin. In the future, the construction of this consensus will be a natural process, gradually formed in constant gaming. It does not need to be achieved through round tables or various treaties, but through the trust of more and more people.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 04:32:00 AM

I think your are mixing concepts here. Entropy grows at universe level, as far as we know to date, and, eventually, unless we discover something else, it seems that it will end up as simple radiation in a cold, dark nothingness.

Now, that is different from the entropy of human society and has little to do with the bitcoin consensus mechanics. Order a chaos are historically the way humans advance - I dare say progress. As the number of living people increase, there is a permanent increase in entropy, but at the same time there is a permanent increase in units that deliver work. The cohesion, organisation, management and governance of societies decides which factor weights more.

Many human confused with the concept of bitcoin mechanism with the real life. Some were earned good knowledge in trading from loss. Once they learn the sequence and chat. Surely they won't lose untill, unless you quit. Quit at the beginning is not a wise idea by the traders at any circumference.

The new concept of bitcoin is certainly confusing, at first I also thought that bitcoin is the same as the online payment system paypal, skrill or others, as long as there is a passion for learning then everything becomes clear, including our task to introduce bitcoin to people who don't understand.
RainbowKun (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 07:15:10 AM

I think your are mixing concepts here. Entropy grows at universe level, as far as we know to date, and, eventually, unless we discover something else, it seems that it will end up as simple radiation in a cold, dark nothingness.

Now, that is different from the entropy of human society and has little to do with the bitcoin consensus mechanics. Order a chaos are historically the way humans advance - I dare say progress. As the number of living people increase, there is a permanent increase in entropy, but at the same time there is a permanent increase in units that deliver work. The cohesion, organisation, management and governance of societies decides which factor weights more.

Many human confused with the concept of bitcoin mechanism with the real life. Some were earned good knowledge in trading from loss. Once they learn the sequence and chat. Surely they won't lose untill, unless you quit. Quit at the beginning is not a wise idea by the traders at any circumference.

The new concept of bitcoin is certainly confusing, at first I also thought that bitcoin is the same as the online payment system paypal, skrill or others, as long as there is a passion for learning then everything becomes clear, including our task to introduce bitcoin to people who don't understand.

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a knowledge system completely different from the existing human knowledge system. So that most people think Bitcoin is quite difficult to understand. I don't understand the nature of Bitcoin and the role that Bitcoin plays. However, as Bitcoin has become more and more influential in the world's financial system, it is constantly transforming our existing world. More and more people are beginning to understand the value of Bitcoin. And spread Bitcoin-related ideas and knowledge in different ways. This is human progress.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Ryder Kudrow

Activity: 49
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 01:56:41 AM

The value of Bitcoin is formed by consensus and common value. The consensus is also people's acceptance and recognition of bitcoin, and it is also where bitcoin's greatest value lies.
The development of Bitcoin fully proves the consensus mechanism for its survival. It is easy to form a consensus in the crypto world, and with the development of cryptocurrency and its influence, the human world is constantly being improved. Bitcoin has liberated people's minds, and more and more people have formed a consensus on Bitcoin.
Nowadays under the trend of digital economy, bitcoin's influence in the financial system is increasing. More people understand it and realize its value and importance. Bitcoin continues to change existing social life and helps us form a free, equal and orderly human world.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:27:51 PM

See consensus means agreement in judgement or opinion Or group of people .Consensus is a decision making which support of the whole group for the decision.basically it is between two parties.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: