Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timing is important  (Read 726 times)
luca prieto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:39:18 AM

Wait patiently for the real perfect trend in the market, and don't make predictive interventions; "Timing is important", buy at the right time, and sell at the right time.
Trading is not something to do every day.
 Those who think that they need to trade at any time ignore a condition, that is, trading requires a reason, and it is an objective and appropriate reason.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:04:54 AM

The only thing is no one can predict the right time and it's a fact that no one can timing the market. It may be objective but timing is fairly subjective to any individuals and no one could have a consensus on that matter.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:34:21 AM

The only thing is no one can predict the right time and it's a fact that no one can timing the market. It may be objective but timing is fairly subjective to any individuals and no one could have a consensus on that matter.
However we can't predict accurately but when we do analysis I think it will help to make a right decision,
what is clear is that market movements are still based on supply and demand

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:59:42 AM

Wait patiently for the real perfect trend in the market, and don't make predictive interventions; "Timing is important", buy at the right time, and sell at the right time.
 Those who think that they need to trade at any time ignore a condition, that is, trading requires a reason, and it is an objective and appropriate reason.
as a trader without so much time you can actually missed the real timing to place order and there's a chance of losses afterwards,  so be aware and  bear in mind to don't be hasty always and must wait for the right time in order to have a good return instead of losing money after all.. It's not an easy task to be honest and you don't have any choice if you got stuck aside of holding. So be aware..
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 12:16:48 PM

Exactly well thought .Trading is not a thing where you can do it every day .Some professional trader do it every day which is day trading even they do scalping but it is so tough way to earn .So i never suggest this way to any new comer .However you always need to be patience and wait for the right time to enter to the market .You also have to research before your entry .That's how you can earn a lot and minimize your loss .

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:19:57 PM

However we can't predict accurately but when we do analysis I think it will help to make a right decision,
what is clear is that market movements are still based on supply and demand
Yes, that's the basis on why others tend to focus on that regards but experience traders I guess are focused on the momentum of the market, the liquidity shift, etc. I just want to ask OP if what's more important, is it the knowledge from analysis or your psychology or behavior towards trading?
livingfree

Activity: 2828

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 02:33:31 PM

Well said.

Anyone who rushes with their trades if there's really need to do so, they're likely to panic and sell at the wrong timing. It's true that timing is important and needed to emphasize that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 03:52:59 PM

I agree with you "Timing is important", I often wrongly predict when to buy and sell, even though the basic theory is simple "buy when prices fall and sell when prices are high". But emotions sometimes trump common sense. So we have to train our mental to make a trade.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:37:30 PM

I agree with you "Timing is important", I often wrongly predict when to buy and sell, even though the basic theory is simple "buy when prices fall and sell when prices are high". But emotions sometimes trump common sense. So we have to train our mental to make a trade.
Most of the time our greed is the main reason why we still end up losing even if we follow the basic step, BUY AT THE DIP, SELL AT THE PEAK. How would we know in the first place if that's the dip and the peak price if we are not good in predicting anyway? So we always wait for a deeper price and a higher price and with that, emotions take its place.

I agree that timing is important not just for a trader but even in all aspects of life. But we know that its easy to say but difficult to apply. So as much as possible, be patient to always wait for the right timing as it only comes once in a while. But you will only know then that its the right timing when you are reaping huge returns. And maybe not the right timing when you only end up in a loss.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:58:07 PM

The chances that you will accurately make a good buying and selling decision is very low,  Cryptocurrency is volatile, you should  therefore plan for inevitable  always have a back up plan to buy low or to exit market with minimum losses. Most time, lower price does not mean there won't be lower low prices,  so,  cautious and be vigilant! 

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2021, 05:43:42 PM

Sometimes our emotions and greed forget its function, how to use time in it because we always ignore time which is so important to survive a little so in trading it takes patience in this case, everything will be right if there is no pressure you do it at least the time you know when to buy and sell it.
There's no need to target too fast if it hasn't fully provided you with a definite opportunity I had to understand how to find the right time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 07:21:34 PM

Timing changes everything, it changes even the most important profit making mechanisms. Let me put it this way, a very noob person who hears about crypto right at the correct time and buys right before a huge bull run, could end up making insane profits whereas someone who is a veteran and has been making a profit 1000x of what he got into could end up making a loss during a bear run.

So that means, if you can time it correctly and make a good entry right before an increase, that would make things a lot easier. Obviously this is only once, after you are already in, that changes things, timing is still important but knowing what timing you should have becomes a challenge and not just luck.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 09:41:10 PM

Sometimes our emotions and greed forget its function, how to use time in it because we always ignore time which is so important to survive a little so in trading it takes patience in this case, everything will be right if there is no pressure you do it at least the time you know when to buy and sell it.
There's no need to target too fast if it hasn't fully provided you with a definite opportunity I had to understand how to find the right time.
Patience is the key in trading to survive and I'd say how difficult it was when you are trading with emotions. I know that this is normal and we sometimes get bored of waiting and even thinking negatively but as we are in this field we don't let our emotions controlled us, success is not far to happen. We can't be at perfect timing but at least we are getting the favorable price when selling.

That is why trading isn't for everyone as many people having a hard time controlling their emotions which is a big influence in decision-making and most of the time it was the reason for losing.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:26:20 PM

This will always depend on your strategy, and there's no doubt that timing is very important but you can actually trade everyday, and that's how day trading works.

Indicators was invested for the purpose of trading, so trading without analysis is too risky and pure gambling for me. If you're into gambling, don't rush and take your time to analyze so you wont regret any decision that you'll make.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:38:15 PM

This will always depend on your strategy, and there's no doubt that timing is very important but you can actually trade everyday, and that's how day trading works.

Indicators was invested for the purpose of trading, so trading without analysis is too risky and pure gambling for me. If you're into gambling, don't rush and take your time to analyze so you wont regret any decision that you'll make.
Timing is everything but since this market had always been unpredictable then its no surprise that no matter how good your analysis is and the time also but the price had gone into different direction then dont get surprised.

This had been always the case but somehow having sorts of analysis and knowledge plus skills would really give out or put you into advantage and just try to be consistent as much as you can.

This isnt a race but rather a thing that do matters on being sustainable to withstand in the longer run which you should really put focus on.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 01:23:03 AM

What is 'important' ?

I don't want to impose my thoughts on anyone, nor do I want anyone to impose their thoughts on me. It's simply how you really see it, for me there's no key moment to get into the field, and you're imposing extra patience on it. If you think you will be patient with it then there is no need for the right timing and to me, it doesn't matter to your opinion.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:07:23 AM

if we know when to enter the market and when to leave the market, then we will be successful in trading, but the problem is not that simple, there are other related things, such as psychological and technical analysis. when we are required to wait for the analysis orders that we have made, sometimes we can't wait to end the trade, even though the target has not been achieved.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 04:00:50 AM

I think there is a difference between day trading and trading using targets as you said. day trading uses smaller targets, while trading uses targets using time as their reference, or can also use targets but must be larger.
indah rezqi

Activity: 1386
Merit: 862

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:14:35 AM

Trading for me according to need. If in meeting daily needs is done on trading work, then buying and selling in a short time is appropriate and not greedy. For those who do as I said, then the statement "trading is not something to be done every day" will not be useful at all.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:13:07 PM

There may not be a perfect time for trade because you can't know such time but you can just have a guide to near perfect through the chart and indicators, with luck then you can be lucky to get the perfect time. Most times brokers take of few pips as soon as you enter the trade and that gets you into losing but how you can know is a near perfect market is, it doesn't take time for you to go into profit. Yes trading everyday when you don't get proper signal can be wrong and get you more confusion which is usually part of the market, confusion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: