Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What we think is a quality post  (Read 586 times)
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 06:07:22 PM

~snip~

The quality of a post is often a subjective thing, because not all people have the same criteria, and I think that is completely normal.

I totally agree with this statement. I usually judge a post as quality based on the level of information/lesson or experience it conveys and how it is conveyed as well. I also like posts and replies that introduces another fresh angle/perspective to a discussion.

This is called a forum, and one of the main aims of any forum is a platform for the exchange of ideas, and perspectives. Any post that engages these aim of a forum is a quality post.

A question that I would like to ask is "Are all quality posts meritable?".

I agree as long as the long posts are read and the necessary information is taken within. However, short posts have more tendency to get read than a long post / long article besides they being more informative than the shorter ones.

Not all quality posts get merits. Does that mean that they are not read? All tend to read the last reply of a thread and move on? At times, you may feel a post as a quality one but you might have not had the opportunity to read that. But those who read, might have not seen it as a quality one. So here the quality post is missed by the right person and the post misses a merit?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:33:08 PM

I'd also say that a quality post is if it sparks a good debate and a solid conversation in the threat. The post itself does not have to be long or full of quality information, but if it's thought-provoking and it triggers numerous comments where ideas are exchanged and experiences are being passed on, that I'd say that is doing a service to this forum.
As long as the post gives meaning and sense then that's a quality post. Not everyone here is fond of giving a good quality post since most of them are just having a question. But if someone could help someone who's needing some help by answering their questions especially if it's about crypto that involves a complicated task to do then I consider that as a good quality post once they answered the question. Each of us here has their own opinion about the matter of picking a good quality post that deserve some merit. Some may want to help some newbies to while the other's are on a different level of expectations.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 08:39:12 PM

Yeah. No one is stopping anyone from sending Merits to any post they fancy.

~snip~
Everyone's benchmarks may be different. They have presumptive reasons regarding the writings of other members. Sometimes it's good for me but not good for you. But we also have the same standard regarding writing, which is not plagiarism. Since applying merit, sometimes I do see some people giving merit to writing that I think is normal. That's natural, so the benchmark of merit as a good post I don't think can be a reference. Each member has their own criteria based on the rules that have been applied in this forum.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 11:48:11 PM

Quality posts as regards to this forum is largely dynamic and subjective;

What appears to me as quality today and gain my merit might appear not quality to me tomorrow: It's all about my mindset at that time, my need or opinion (be it wrong or right) since the poster toed same lane with me, at that particular time it is a quality post.

A lengthy post that is well worded, well punctuated and grammatically appealing can become a quality post to the reader that has fallen in love with the language tone rather than the content (message).

A reply of a user by only dropping a link to the solution of an OP can automatically be the most quality post even if he is not the author of the post in the link.

I drop an opinion, 70% of the thread engagers were against my opinion, just one user came and aligned with me, no matter how long or short, that post will be quality to me.

A post that asks a question that led you to research before reply is automatically a quality post.

There is no way I can narrate my cryptocurrency experience in two lines, and there is no how I can say "Thank you, I really appreciate " in 400 words.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4200

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 04:58:01 AM

What appears to me as quality today and gain my merit might appear not quality to me tomorrow: It's all about my mindset at that time, my need or opinion (be it wrong or right) since the poster toed same lane with me, at that particular time it is a quality post.

I can relate to this, looking at some posts I merited when I was still a beginner (that's when I encounter them as I'm reading through the forum), not all I'm that happy with as it's clearer now that those posts didn't merit my meriting based on the knowledge I have now or they didn't merit the number of merits I sent out and also looking at my merit record it's obvious some of my works didn't deserve as much merits as they received.

Some examples are posts of opinions of altcoins been a good investment over Bitcoin, then I wqs more frequent on the altcoin board so such type of posts always came in, in their numbers and then I wasn't a big fan of Bitcoin which I'm regretting currently.

The fact is not all the posts that receive merits get those merits because of their quality, some get because of the users reputation of been a active quality contributor to the forum. Is that a bad time, I won't say it is. Merit shouldn't be a problem for any quality poster, the idea behind the merit system was to stop spammers from ranking up and continuing with their account farming on the forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 11:10:15 AM

How lengthy or short your post be doesn't matter if it has no good content. We all have the same goal to learn, educate and make bitcoin to be widely accepted globally. That's why we're here.
The information, been pass in a post is what matters and it counts a lot whether short or length

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:12:30 PM

Quality post is not about size, length it could be long or short. Quality post is about useful information that is passed to users that come across it. How it can add value

Exactly! I’ve seen some short posts that are getting merited because of the value being given to the community. It doesn’t have to be long. Remember that not all long threads or replied can be merited nor short ones. As long your post gives great value to the community even if it’s short, you will likely be merited. But yet again, just post with passion and not for merits. After all, merits are just bonuses.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 01:36:43 PM

~snip~

The quality of a post is often a subjective thing, because not all people have the same criteria, and I think that is completely normal.

I totally agree with this statement. I usually judge a post as quality based on the level of information/lesson or experience it conveys and how it is conveyed as well. I also like posts and replies that introduces another fresh angle/perspective to a discussion.

This is called a forum, and one of the main aims of any forum is a platform for the exchange of ideas, and perspectives. Any post that engages these aim of a forum is a quality post.
Thats correct but some people still don't understand that quality doesn't have to be longspun messages and I have seen a lot of long messages that don't make any sense cause they lack what quality posts ought to have which are proper presentation and good expression so that the readers will understand the person that posts the message.

A question that I would like to ask is "Are all quality posts meritable?".
No. But it is good to always report the post to a merit source here.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:47:58 PM

It makes sense, sometimes I see posts that are relatively long but not meaningful, but instead look short posts, but the meaning is very broad, like a small spicy chili pepper, What's even weirder is that it's taken from the article as if it were theirs, their minds are, in fact, bullshit.

@GeorgeJohn, I actually agree with some of the content of your topic, I'm not arguing, I've seen this kind of thing (short post) but it's meaningful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 02:39:14 PM

Quality post is not about size, length it could be long or short. Quality post is about useful information that is passed to users that come across it. How it can add value
Exactly! I’ve seen some short posts that are getting merited because of the value being given to the community. It doesn’t have to be long.
I tend to agree, as long as you contributed something related to the topic as a constructive one and can add further discussions.  Remember that we're not making a blog upon posting, we're in the forum which is a big community that sharing ideas, thoughts, a chance to interact with others as long as you know about the topic or just you are expressing your own ideas freely and should be on the topic.  So there could be no size at all but I don't know how could you express your idea in a short line or a single line.

In forum rules, there was an example of number 1 rules and this is clearly a no quality post.
Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

Examples:
1. Such posts as "SELL SELL SELL", "I agree", "+1", "Support", "Watching", "Interesting", "LOL", "SCAM", "LEGIT", "FAKE", other one word posts, posts consisting mostly of swearing, quote pyramids, useless introduction threads, threads about a topic already recently discussed in several other threads.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 04:22:58 AM

A quality post is a post that does not copy other people's idea.(plagiarism)
A quality post is a post that gives meaning to the thread or topic of discuss.
A quality post makes complete sense to the reader of the post,and gives room for understanding while reading it.
A quality post  is not ambiguous in it words.the writer uses the correct diction so that the readers of the message will not be confused while reading it.
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1568
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:39:50 AM

I also catch up that some people don't like to award Merit to a post that is shorter with cogent reasons and meaningful rather prefer a post that is large and contains a large numbers of articles, while those posts that is very ambiguous can as well contain More less vital informations that is valueless than the shorter Post, i have seen that newbies is adopting the system of long article with valueless point, so it's encouraging and admirable to make post that is lesser and have meaning, it's not that I'm condemning a long article writers post but we should understand the concept that your content  of post  at first also understand the summary of your point.
I think many long post, are knowledgeable that miserable one, two line posts, but for the exception of those copy and paste -plagarise-, or long posts that are against the rules.
 but think differently when it's a reply, I think a short reply to a post can be very knowledgeable answers, and many of my admirers are always given short knowledgeable post and they have a their way in the first five reply of the post, further more before you give merit to a long or short post, read it.
errorcode99

Activity: 201
Merit: 48

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:56:58 PM

A quality post is a post that is answerable to a question, and also a post that brings a solution to a question even though it's a two lines stanza of an article that's well arranged, coordinated, constructed, understandable and also meaningful, but from my perspective some user's misunderstood what we meant by a quality post or a quality article, i have come across of some varieties of post's in the community and it trigger's me to put it in writing, i seen some user's making an ambiguous articles And taught that a large numbers of articles is granted or guarantee making of a tangible or nice post, [No]

I also catch up that some people don't like to award Merit to a post that is shorter with cogent reasons and meaningful rather prefer a post that is large and contains a large numbers of articles, while those posts that is very ambiguous can as well contain More less vital informations that is valueless than the shorter Post, i have seen that newbies is adopting the system of long article with valueless point, so it's encouraging and admirable to make post that is lesser and have meaning, it's not that I'm condemning a long article writers post but we should understand the concept that your content  of post  at first also understand the summary of your point.
Those who write long posts do so to meet the character count of the campaigns they are following. Pay attention to those who are not in the campaign and you will see how short their posts are. I blame campaigns that set their campaign character limit count to 200/250 for posts. It's long and most people don't like reading long posts. It bores the mind. I like where the minimum character count is set at 75 characters. Sometimes the information is given in the first line but the poster goes on to add words to fulfill the requirements.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 11:49:31 PM

To make a quality post, one has to be critical or inquisitive because you know something and want to share to know more. you need to know how to ask questions if you have nothing to post. it all depends on the OP. if are so much interested in making good posts. you need to do a little research about the message before putting it out. the post must be informative, articulated, well informed and easy to understand. for me, these are how i judge good post.

Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1103

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 03:26:42 AM

The quality of the post or a thread is depending on the content, some people think that the longer text you share the higher chance the merit but no it's all about the context and if you help the user/s regarding their problem and questions. Every post which is quality deserves to be rewarded of course it depends on the perspective of other people. Every quality post merit will follow.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 04:40:18 AM

Quality post is self explanatory, it composes of the quality that can be useful to the users who can read it, and that the post clearly reaches its target audiences. Quality /= Quantity

A quality post can be long but most of the times are short and concise. Easy to read, and really helpful.

CPTHREE

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:52:14 AM

For a novice, a post with content that allows me to learn something is a high-quality post. Perhaps for the elderly in some forums, the same content may have been read many times, but these posts should still appear as an identity to help newcomers solve their puzzles.
GeorgeJohn (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 711

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 08:33:36 PM

Quality post is self explanatory, it composes of the quality that can be useful to the users who can read it, and that the post clearly reaches its target audiences. Quality /= Quantity

A quality post can be long but most of the times are short and concise. Easy to read, and really helpful.
We doesn't have a specific directions of quality post via length I'm not capitalizing that a quality post most be short or every post that requires short comment is not a quality [No] a long post maybe quality all throughout and it can also maybe not due to syntax errors, but i personally values a post that contribute means to another and it's what i know and also choose as a quality post.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1360

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 08:45:42 PM

We doesn't have a specific directions of quality post via length I'm not capitalizing that a quality post most be short or every post that requires short comment is not a quality [No] a long post maybe quality all throughout and it can also maybe not due to syntax errors, but i personally values a post that contribute means to another and it's what i know and also choose as a quality post.

I am sure there should be a full stop somewhere in your sentences. Are there any particular reasons why you choose not to use one?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:52:06 PM

You mention merit a lot, but posts that attract a lot of merit and quality posts are not the same things. Merit is subjective, it's essentially a way to signal "I like something about this post", or quite commonly "I agree with this post".

If you think about quality posts as well-written and well-informed posts, then the whole board of Development and Technical discussion would be like 70% quality posts, yet way less than 70% of its posts get merited.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: