Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIB the new tough competitor to DOGE  (Read 897 times)
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:44:57 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.

For shiba the odds will not be the same as dogecoin, this speculation has been read by many people, even if the pattern is forced to use, then the chances for shiba will not be too great, but in recent months it is true that coin memes are increasingly becoming a star, even many people have glanced coin memes as a long term investment, but returning to these coins may or may not be the best selling point, considering so many coin memes are issued simultaneously and the future is not so clear.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:56:23 PM

I hold a small amount of SHIB, to be honest I’d love to see it even reach $0.10. That’d net me a nice little sum of money. I don’t think SHIB can hit near the ATH of Doge for quite a while.
There might be a new hype with SHIB seeing its current price and maybe the coinbase really affects this project so this could be a great opportunity to sell your holdings if you still have SHIB before though it is still low compare to its ATH. I do hold SHIB but still not in profit so I will still hold and wait for the right timing, hopefully the hype will continue.
Profit is all we do come after and I had already sell off my SHIB wayback when it is almost close into its peak or ATH and that's a good call because I had always the feeling that correction would always

come after the hype specially that meme coins on that time were really been hyped and after that then it would be correction or dip would be next in line.I don't see any competitions between meme coins

It would be good if they would really be having more options rather than on minding about which one is better compared to DOGE.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:56:29 PM

Some people always say that Shiba Inu is the competitor of Doge. And if we are looking at the concept of this project, yes it is like DOge with some modification, and they say it is better than Doge.
But, is this coin going to be better than Doge?
It has a chance. Moreover, if we see the concept and fundamentals,. it seems that Shiba has more fundamentals. However, we also know that Doge right now also gets new teams in this so that Doge may be developing the project very well with the new team additional.
SO, let's see what will happen to these two meme coins.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:19:04 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.

Just as Bitcoin lead to the advent of the crypto space where lots of coins and tokens follows some of its features and so on, and none has ever being said to be stronger or a competitor to Bitcoin, same can be the case with Shiba Inu and Doge. That is, Doge coin started all these Meme coin stuff and so far, a lot of Meme coins have tried to work and develop towards that angle but whatever they do or develop, it won't get to a point where they can be compared to Doge coin or even beat Doge.
Remember, an influential person is behind Doge coin, in fact he is one of the main reason Doge coin grew to such extent while casting the shadows on Shiba Inu and the rest; most people are still of the opinion that once Doge coin starts pumping again, Shiba Inu will follow up.
In my own opinion, Shiba Inu team have done a great work to get listed on top exchanges such as Binance and now Coinbase, thus showing that there is every tendency that Shiba Inu is a nice long term coin. Listing on Coinbase is something a lot of projects finds hard to achieve, let alone Binance, but Shiba Inu achieved them thus increasing its worth and value in the eyes of investors and users.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:49:15 PM

I am very happy that finally listing Shiba coin on coinbase proves that this coin has a very good development, but with the current market conditions with the decline in the price of Bitcoin, will this shiba coin be able to survive to maintain its price at the current rate? And it seems that for now is indeed the best time to invest in Shiba coins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 10:52:13 PM

The rise of SHIB just goes to show the reality of the cryptocurrency market. A lot of good projects have died off due to the lack of community engagement in their project or for a lot of other reasons, however a project like Shiba INU & Doge that have absolutely no fundamental aspects backing them up are doing big numbers just because they are popular in the crypto market/community.
Elon will be making a big joke of himself if he tries to manipulate SHIB the way he has been doing with doge.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:02:08 PM

The rise of SHIB just goes to show the reality of the cryptocurrency market. A lot of good projects have died off due to the lack of community engagement in their project or for a lot of other reasons, however a project like Shiba INU & Doge that have absolutely no fundamental aspects backing them up are doing big numbers just because they are popular in the crypto market/community.
Elon will be making a big joke of himself if he tries to manipulate SHIB the way he has been doing with doge.

Maybe, right now, Elon is already learning more about crypto. Just what happened in doge. He can create the hype but he will see that it is not all about the hype that can sustain a coin in the market, but the actual use case. I hope people will learn their lessons here, for those who bought doge and shib at their peaks. Now, it is time to reflect on how these meme coins can rise up again and be valuable in the market.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:11:13 PM

Maybe, right now, Elon is already learning more about crypto. Just what happened in doge. He can create the hype but he will see that it is not all about the hype that can sustain a coin in the market, but the actual use case. I hope people will learn their lessons here, for those who bought doge and shib at their peaks. Now, it is time to reflect on how these meme coins can rise up again and be valuable in the market.
Unless if Elon Muck won't let go of Doge then we have to say that this project has become valuable in the market. But to look on the market today, SHIB is looking great than Doge, in fact, no shilling happens to come from Elon Musk and this will imply how use-case is valued in the market.

To compare these two projects and thinking no influence from a known personality, I simply think that SHIB will be able to survive over Doge. Might saying it was a tough competitor among meme coins but to know who gonna last longer is something unpredicted.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:34:04 PM

To compare these two projects and thinking no influence from a known personality, I simply think that SHIB will be able to survive over Doge. Might saying it was a tough competitor among meme coins but to know who gonna last longer is something unpredicted.
It is likely that most of the meme coins won't survive but with these two, doge and shib. They're likely the two that will only survive long term.

Dogecoin has survived for so long and then shib being listed on Coinbase, that makes it a factor that it can survive for long until it's being delisted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:42:37 AM

One thing that was unexpected for shiba to enter the coinbase, made the price of shiba strengthen in how many weeks now, is it still feasible to increase the supply in the wallet at this time?
if SHIBa can compete with DOGE that's amazing especially if it exceeds the price of DOGE

I think to add inventory in your wallet it all really depends on your belief in SHIBA INU. If you believe that in the future SHIBA can provide you with an advantage by increasing the price, then it is very feasible and appropriate to add to your inventory.
but I think investing in SHIBA INU requires good foresight and analysis, especially since Shiba has been promoted or supported by several big investors like Elon Musk. and even I've heard that ethereum developers are also involved in SHIBA INU.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:45:27 AM

this isnt new  . the first time shib came out , it was then called a dogecoin competitor and that came true as the coin has the most supporter and is listed on lots of exchangers including the high end ones .
coinbase lists shib can be a good news to you or to others that hold this coin but not to me or to us that doesnt support memecoins a.k.a shitcoins  .
it is possible to get rich but in a less riskier way , investing in good cryptos and not on this type of coins.
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:58:44 AM

All these replies saying not to invest in Shib   This  is how I look at coins like this , In one month I will waste at the very least £10 on sweets or drinks or something else I dont really need. We all do this, What I now do is,  if a coin like shib comes out and you can get millions for just £10 I will buy instead of wasting the money on something I dont need, at the very least you will loose the £10 which you would have done anyhow or you will gain in the future. If shib hits just 1 penny and you have over 1 million which you purchased for just £10 you will make 10k back,  and like any type of share you win some and you loose some but you wont be loosing much even if your £10 does not make a return at some point, its not as if its life savings  and its pretty stupid not to invest small amounts in coins like this because no matter what people say you just never know what happens with crypto prices in the future.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:08:30 AM

Well, I hold some of the shibs and staking it while waiting for its turn to go up in the market. I cannot deny that it was one of the meme coins but I do believe in the future it can really give a nice profit as my personal savings for sure. And instead of buying Dogecoin of course Shiba Inu is much more higher chance for me to earn big in the future.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:16:00 AM

I bought shib at the price of 0.000017 but regret market crash and i am in big loss. All big coin like Dot,Eth recovered but Shib looking so bad and not looking that again it will touch All time High.
Shib have introduce their wallet which is positive sign. Coinbase listing is also amazing, but i have leaved bith Doge and Shib now and looking for Gaming project.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Cryptoshops

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:07:40 AM

I bought shib at the price of 0.000017 but regret market crash and i am in big loss. All big coin like Dot,Eth recovered but Shib looking so bad and not looking that again it will touch All time High.
Shib have introduce their wallet which is positive sign. Coinbase listing is also amazing, but i have leaved bith Doge and Shib now and looking for Gaming project.

Sorry you are at a loss with Shib  but with these types of coins its very risky to spend large amounts on them that is why I only  spend small amounts  which I will not miss if it never goes above what I paid for it . At the most I will spend £50 on coins like this and no more because loosing £50 will not hurt my finances.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:51:59 AM

SHIB is now ranked 50, I invested a few months ago when SHIB was ranked 32, although it continues to decline but the daily transaction volume of SHIB looks stable so I never hesitate to buy and hold SHIB.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:04:33 AM

so do you mean there will be a good progress with SHIBA soon or later? well in my personal opinion must wait for it to change or to make sign if not don't ever place your money, because its quite skeptical, infact even ADA wherein not a meme coin it's struggling to make a good improvement after the fork  i mean instead of rocketed it goes dip so how about that meme coin? So be aware guys... Make sure it will bump or not to keep your money safe.. Just saying
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:21:07 PM

I just had a discussion about the most popular cryptocurrencies in this year 2021, and I pointed out that SHIB is one of them. Almost every day are going to see a news about this coin skyrocketing. It just came out all of a sudden after the Dogecoin trend, and then it has taken over. We can't tell how long it is going to be at the top for now, but this is one of those opportunities that one shouldn't miss At all.

As for Elon Musk, I don’t think he’s going to venture into this one. Because if he does, a lot of people are going to hate him for it. I am already seen a lot of people that are hating on him, because of what happened with Bitcoin and Doge coin, and I don’t think he would like to add to that. But I’m not so sure of this, maybe he will continue with Doge coin or maybe not.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 04:53:11 PM

Meme coins are as risky as found in cheap .  People are hoping from shiba Inu as like doge coin. As usual Elon mask is creating posts and people are waiting for hyped . But if Elon mask again stop doing post its hyped will decrease. But good news is  shib is listing in coinbase . So the people who hodl shib can wait for a hype may be can make good profit

kayiboyu

Activity: 588

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:59:11 PM

I'm not sure about the tough part but everything can happen when it comes to the meme coins in the market. Because they always have a big potential to make a boom. This can happen even without some prominent person's help. But I must accept that Elon Musk has a really big role in Dogecoin price to go to the moon. If it wasn't for his manipulation, Dogecoin might have still been struggling to reach upper levels.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: