Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIB the new tough competitor to DOGE  (Read 897 times)
AF_Nill

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:13:14 PM

In 1st Time SHIB make lots of Move and Market Hype help HIM to do it perfectly. After then when Hype was gone SHIB just become a normal Token, not Shit Coin! Team already lots of things to help this Project and Community to create another HYPE! And sometimes we hear Elon mask name on this Project which creates for PUMP! If we see SHIB Team & Community already try lots of things for PUMP SHIB! Unfortunately, we can say SHIB needs some time to back on Track!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:10:29 PM

The recent developments on SHIBA indicates that the meme coin have a bright future. Launching of Shiba Inu's own decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform known as ShibaSwap is a great leap. Also, Coinbase listing of the meme coin is another important added advantage. These features really makes Shiba a strong contender of Doge coin. If you can afford to spare a little amount, it is not a bad idea to buy and hold Shiba.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:51:34 PM

The recent developments on SHIBA indicates that the meme coin have a bright future. Launching of Shiba Inu's own decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform known as ShibaSwap is a great leap. Also, Coinbase listing of the meme coin is another important added advantage. These features really makes Shiba a strong contender of Doge coin. If you can afford to spare a little amount, it is not a bad idea to buy and hold Shiba.

I was excited about the SHIBA Inu again after the news of them launching a defi and with good ratings provided by certik. Thought the price is going to rise again but the actual launch was not so popular. They put on a dull looking site with their own coins on staking that too with a poor ROI. A defi that exclusively depends on creating its own coins one after another is destined to fail. As of coinbase, they has turned into a traditional centralized exchange and they'll pick up any popular coins just to get the profit on fees.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 09:20:12 PM

SHIBA getting listed on coinbase will definitely not make that huge impact or it for now. Because it has been listed on Binance even from the very first week of it's launch. When you look at the kind of exchange Binance is, you will know that it is such a strong exchange that whenever a coin is announced to be listed on it. You are always a sure that you can trust the coin. One other thing is the the developer of SHIBA INU coin are really working hard, and their hard work will soon be reward cause I can see Shiba coin doing better than doge very soon.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 09:40:25 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.
I think myself will look for opportunities with other coins but not meme coins. Maybe these don't fit my criteria for the field, as if they're really being manipulated too much by news reports. exaggeration. because I think the bull cycle is over and since Eloin Musk didn't post his tweet about Dogecoin, people must have forgotten about it. And the price of this coin will drop sharply in the near future.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 10:00:46 PM

I hope this does not happen. All the same, Elon has already undermined his reputation, and I do not think that he will be so reckless as to sew another meme.
However, even if that happens, I don't think the market will react overly positively to the current downturn.

Why are you so concerned about his reputation? It has been tarnished already, but sure he still have a lot if supporters and followers. Shilling another meme coin, isn't a far fetched story for Elon, he can and will eventually talk about this sooner, this is the kind of scenario Elon wants to see when people are exercising their risk appetite by putting a lot of money in a meme coin. People loves easy money anyway, so I guess putting enough hype to a coin will do the trick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:55:50 PM

I hope this does not happen. All the same, Elon has already undermined his reputation, and I do not think that he will be so reckless as to sew another meme.
However, even if that happens, I don't think the market will react overly positively to the current downturn.

Why are you so concerned about his reputation? It has been tarnished already, but sure he still have a lot if supporters and followers. Shilling another meme coin, isn't a far fetched story for Elon, he can and will eventually talk about this sooner, this is the kind of scenario Elon wants to see when people are exercising their risk appetite by putting a lot of money in a meme coin. People loves easy money anyway, so I guess putting enough hype to a coin will do the trick.
SHIB is one of the top coins in the market that should never be ignored that is why most of the wise investors today are looking forward for this coin even if the future is still uncertain. And just like dogecoin, Elon will most likely to come in the market and manipulate it again. Its really possible since Elon is more of a greedy person just to fulfill his own desire for profits.

And knowing SHIB has more potentials compared to dogecoin, i know even if it will only be profitable for short term, lot of investors will definitely would not want to miss that chance. So invest in SHIB with caution, meme coins  will always be meme coins. Its future is not that certain and reliable compared to well developed coins.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:59:18 PM

How long do you know SHIB and Doge?
If you analyze which meme coin can grow well since the popularity of Dogecoin is increasing, only SHIB can constantly grow up well. Other meme coins were just created to increase temporarily, they just survive weeks or months before decreasing constantly. According to this fact, it is clear that only SHIB can be a potential competitor for Dogecoin. IMO, the developer of SHIB is the most serious meme coin developer, while other meme coin developers just target to gain money instantly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jasper HODL

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:38:15 AM

SHIB, like DOGE, is a buying frenzy caused by Musk. For most people, the price at which they buy SHIB or DOGE is not low, and perhaps they are still at a loss. Personally, when a whale buys a token at a very low price and vigorously promotes the token, I will not choose to participate.
aminhadi2020

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:58:50 AM

Elon Musk is a good player in crypto market which show you the shitcoin! , i cant trust Shib when it follow Doge way.

investing on people opinion is like investing on balloon.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:03:02 AM

Honestly, I'm not a fan of meme coins, but it looks like Shiba has come to compete with Doge Coin. However, currently Shibacoin is not said to be a competitor to Dogecoin because the current price of Dogecoin is very high. however, many people prefer to focus on other coins rather than meme coins. but let's look at the potential of this coin, if the price can get close to the price of Dogecoin, it could be hot enough news to make meme coin popular again.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:58:39 PM

However, currently Shibacoin is not said to be a competitor to Dogecoin because the current price of Dogecoin is very high.
Mate, do you only consider the term of competitor from the price only? I think it is not only determined by the price only, but we can consider how the popularity of SHIB and the potential of this coin to overtake Doge in the future. SHIB price is still cheap because it is a new coin, it will grow gradually if this project continues its development well. By the way, Dogecoin price cannot be said "very high" or very expensive. We know the price of Dogecoin is only about $0,19 right now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 02:59:49 AM

Honestly, I'm not a fan of meme coins, but it looks like Shiba has come to compete with Doge Coin. However, currently Shibacoin is not said to be a competitor to Dogecoin because the current price of Dogecoin is very high. however, many people prefer to focus on other coins rather than meme coins. but let's look at the potential of this coin, if the price can get close to the price of Dogecoin, it could be hot enough news to make meme coin popular again.
I don't think it's just a matter of price ,compete for the popularity and resilience of future holders so that prices will improve later ,yes now can't compete if haven't accepted in gambling industry ,AFAIK we all know that Dogecoin dominates and is popular in many gambling industries even at the very beginning of its launching when compared to meme coins like shiba inu it's very far ,maybe in the future will expand the population of holder there's nothing wrong with put shiba in a basket because the price is still cheap who would know the price would explode

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:55:38 PM

What is the usage of SHIB? What value does it bring to the people? It's just another shitcoin, face this sad truth Smiley
But Dogecoin was first to take this role and SHIB is just a clone. Clones never get as far as the original project did.

Exactly. There really is no use to SHIB other than being a purely-speculative cryptocurrency. There are many clones aiming to become the "next Dogecoin", but they've ultimately failed as people move on to the next big thing in crypto. Dogecoin may have been created as a "joke" but it's one of the oldest altcoins in existence with a tried-and-tested blockchain network. Not only that, but the DOGE community is a lot bigger than SHIB's.

I believe SHIB is extremely hyped right now, as newcomers into crypto pour money into it with the hopes of becoming rich quick. They'll be sorry in the long run as everything goes down the drain faster than you could've ever imagined. I wouldn't consider SHIB a tough competitor to DOGE because of the reasons mentioned earlier. Who knows how long it'll last? Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:12:28 PM

I Think, Shiba inu is more different in others meem coin. SHIB is more hype cryptocurrency. Today SHIB is very pumping. Today shib price huge increase. I think shiba inu is more development in future.For my experience, My holding shib right now total 50$ proif already. I think price will be more increase this year.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:28:35 PM

What is the usage of SHIB? What value does it bring to the people? It's just another shitcoin, face this sad truth Smiley
But Dogecoin was first to take this role and SHIB is just a clone. Clones never get as far as the original project did.

Exactly. There really is no use to SHIB other than being a purely-speculative cryptocurrency. There are many clones aiming to become the "next Dogecoin", but they've ultimately failed as people move on to the next big thing in crypto. Dogecoin may have been created as a "joke" but it's one of the oldest altcoins in existence with a tried-and-tested blockchain network. Not only that, but the DOGE community is a lot bigger than SHIB's.

I believe SHIB is extremely hyped right now, as newcomers into crypto pour money into it with the hopes of becoming rich quick. They'll be sorry in the long run as everything goes down the drain faster than you could've ever imagined. I wouldn't consider SHIB a tough competitor to DOGE because of the reasons mentioned earlier. Who knows how long it'll last? Just my thoughts Grin

Very scary if you'll going to put your money while the price is peaking,

There's a high chance that this hypes will end and you might trapped out and lose a lot, like how you describe this project

more on specualtive and without those who are behind this pump, there's no real use case for this coin.
Better to focus with other project if you are not willing to lose your money.

I Think, Shiba inu is more different in others meem coin. SHIB is more hype cryptocurrency. Today SHIB is very pumping. Today shib price huge increase. I think shiba inu is more development in future.For my experience, My holding shib right now total 50$ proif already. I think price will be more increase this year.

Good for you, but always have alternative plan if something happen, this asset maybe pumping now but expect that

there's are always possibilities of quick dumped.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 05:26:06 PM

Here we go SHIB is now listed in coinbase which is absolutely a great news now the game changer Elon Musk might play a drama to make people fool in upcoming days, probabilities are high because that's what he did for doge coin too. Meme coin became a rockstar over a couple of months and I guess now it's the turn for SHIB coin, guys make use of opportunities it's a rare chance in my opinion go for it if you want to see you as a millionaire.
The ship can goo very good position if Elon musk invests hare I know Doge meme and Shib project meme creator is the same person so we can expect very good something with in short time.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:06:03 PM

Let's see. I think that the price increase occurred because the price is currently recovering, so it's only natural that at this time many coins are rising in price. however, for Shiba tokens, it might not be a problem to hold 1 or 2 million tokens in our wallet. if the price goes down, then that's a natural thing, and if the price goes up, then that's a good thing. if shiba inu is really going to compete with Dogecoin, at least for now the price needs to reach $ 0.01
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:16:12 PM

SHIB can really be the biggest competitor for DOGE in terms of price movement. Maybe SHIB won't be having a supporter like Elon Musk but these meme coins have still a potential to boom when people don't expect it. I don't think that SHIB is more than a shitcoin or just a meme coin now. People can choose to invest into it. But they should also be ready to lose a lot of money also. People will need to run the risk of taking a big risk in that situation.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:16:27 PM

SHIB or DOGE, both are the same meme coin that only gains by people's interest in it. That doesn't look good since time changes and people changes as well. If there is nothing to sustain, feature or purpose behind it, it will not go far. So their competition at each other like find a hole to dig themselves in lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: