Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?  (Read 258 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 10:10:40 PM

This article is large, with lots of info. It makes a compelling case for mass deaths. I mean, if your relatives or friends went missing, who could you talk to to get some answers, or to report it if the media wouldn't listen? Even TikTok is censoring videos these days.

SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

We now have a disturbing new theory emerging that deserves a real investigation. I credit this to Michael Snyder of The Economic Collapse Blog, who asked in a recent article, “Where Did All The People Go?”

As Snyder points out, the global shortage of workers — now widely reported across the world — can only really be explained if a large number of working-aged adults are no longer with us. In the United States, with the US Supreme Court striking down the CDC’s unconstitutional eviction moratorium, people need to work in order to pay rent (the free rent has stopped). And with covid stimulus payouts having ended in most states, people can’t support themselves staying at home and not working… especially with food inflation driving grocery prices through the roof.

As Snyder points out:

There aren’t enough factory workers, there aren’t enough truck drivers, there aren’t enough port workers, there aren’t enough employees to properly staff our stores, and the shortage of doctors and nurses is becoming a major crisis in some areas.  During normal times, we were always told that the global economy was not producing nearly enough jobs for everyone, but now for the very first time we are facing an enormous worldwide labor shortage.  It is almost as if millions upon millions of people suddenly disappeared from the system.

In today’s podcast (below), I asked the rest of this question: Is it possible that hospitals are systematically murdering people and secretly disposing of their bodies in order to cover up massive covid vaccine deaths?
It’s no longer unbelievable that hospitals could be engaged in covering up mass deaths of vaccinated patients

In any previous year, I would have thought such an idea was a wild conspiracy theory, but after watching hospital administrators and marketers admit on a recent zoom video that they were going to alter covid patient numbers in order to “scare” the public into getting more vaccines, I now know that hospitals are murder factories run by anti-human lunatics posing as doctors and administrators. They have zero interest in helping people or preventing deaths. Rather, they are now openly working to maximize covid hospitalization and death numbers among the unvaccinated, and it seems they’ll stop at nothing to achieve it.

Logically, they would also do anything to cover up the deaths of vaccinated patients. Do you have any doubt they would lie and commit health care fraud in order to hide the truth about vaccine deaths from the public?

A recent video out of Australia features a local man accusing hospitals of treating vaxxed patients with ivermectin in order to save their lives, while simultaneously putting unvaxxed patients on ventilators in order to murder them and increase deaths among “unvaccinated.” Watch it here:

Brighteon.com/d39bd385-15c0-470f-9643-4a15b03e3db1

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 02:03:15 AM

Once again a clueless BADecker shitpost where NO PROOF is provided (as usual).

Get a proof or GTFO!

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 02:06:35 AM

Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

No.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 03:34:10 AM
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

People are not going to work because social assistance coffers are wide open.

Why would you go to work and risk infection from all the non-maskers, anti-vaxxers when you can sit at home and watch
the pandemic on TV?

Get vaccinated, you stupid fucks.

I am fed up with all you 'freedom' fighters. If I were in charge, I would go door to door and vaccinate you all.

Fuck your 'freedom', you stupid imbeciles.

Thanks to fucks like you, people are still dying from covid.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:21:01 AM

SECRET HOLOCAUST: Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?

Of course not.

It makes a compelling case

I often wonder how much of the stuff you post you actually believe, and how much is to just generate a reaction. You can't really believe this one, surely? Do you really think the argument is compelling?
You live in a very strange world.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 07:10:59 AM

This thread seems to have _really_ triggered all of the usual suspects.  Many of the persons are echoing things which would be unthinkable a few years ago but are very common now.  It's very interesting.

I've long suspected that there were some relatively obscure technologies being used to mold the 'hive mind' toward certain attitudes.  Many of these attitudes are quite pernicious, sinister, and disgusting.  We have seen this thing happen before through history, but the programming seems a lot more 'efficient' and fast-acting.  Almost as if there is a new 'platform' in use now which didn't exist or wasn't deployed until 2020.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 10:07:33 AM

Why would you go to work and risk infection from all the non-maskers, anti-vaxxers when you can sit at home and watch
the pandemic on TV?

I am fed up with all you 'freedom' fighters. If I were in charge, I would go door to door and vaccinate you all.

Pretty soon those same people not working will be mandated to get quarterly or monthly vaccines just to collect their stamps. Another factor will be big corporate landlords that own property will mandate it as well just to live in their premises. So this is creepy as fuck so fuck you come get some. I'll give you COVID of the brass type motherfucker.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:12:29 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2021, 03:31:37 PM by Tash

Are millions of vaccine victims disappearing into mass graves?[/url][/b]

Yes

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:24:18 PM

Get a proof or GTFO!

No.

the pandemic on TV?

So you jokers really think that there is some kind of Covid thing that is killing people off. Come out of your shells and face reality. Did all your buddies on Bitcointalk just quit? Have you followed their reasons for quitting? Can you find them on other forums? If you do find them, do you have proof that it isn't somebody else that has taken over their handle?

They're simply gone, by the truck-loads. It ain't Covid. It's the liberal, ostrich-head-in-hole mind-set that got them to take the vaxx, and now they are gone. And you will be gone, too, shortly... unless you wake up.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:33:54 PM

Will stay "Pureblood" nothing will change that

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 12:22:13 AM

Get a proof or GTFO!

No.

the pandemic on TV?

So you jokers really think that there is some kind of Covid thing that is killing people off. Come out of your shells and face reality. Did all your buddies on Bitcointalk just quit? Have you followed their reasons for quitting? Can you find them on other forums? If you do find them, do you have proof that it isn't somebody else that has taken over their handle?

They're simply gone, by the truck-loads. It ain't Covid. It's the liberal, ostrich-head-in-hole mind-set that got them to take the vaxx, and now they are gone. And you will be gone, too, shortly... unless you wake up.

Cool

Cite one peer-reviewed article to show that people are dying by truckloads from the covid vaccine.

From what I have seen people are dying by truckloads from complications caused by covid infections. 

Lack of oxygen can kill even the strongest athlete.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 09:20:51 AM

Get a proof or GTFO!

No.

the pandemic on TV?

Cool

Cite one peer-reviewed article to show that people are dying by truckloads from the covid vaccine.

From what I have seen people are dying by truckloads from complications caused by covid infections.  

I totally know what you mean. With the CDC showing that people are dying by the truckloads from the vaxx:
15,000 deaths,
which is only 1% of what is really happening,
why would anybody write a paper on it?... to say nothing about getting the paper peer reviewed?

And all this when the CDC is shouting how safe the vaxx is... why would anybody trust them or the medical for anything, right?

I mean, get people to the hospital, put them on ventilators to destroy their already-weakened lungs, so you can say, "But I WAS giving them oxygen." More money for the hospital, right?

Didn't you read the article linked in the OP? It says in the article this way and that, that it is speculation. If you had simply read the title, you would have seen that... maybe.

I mean, are you so scared that the medical might be wrong, that you are almost peeing your pants so that you can't think? The medical ISN'T wrong. All they are saying is that they are self-contradictory, so that none of what they say really makes any sense. Even the medical isn't wrong when all they spout is gibberish.

Get over and get a few more jabs. Put yourself out of your misery. Make it easier on us all.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 01:17:43 PM

Get a proof or GTFO!

No.

the pandemic on TV?

Cool

I totally know what you mean. With the CDC showing that people are dying by the truckloads from the vaxx:
15,000 deaths,
why would anybody write a paper on it?... to say nothing about getting the paper peer reviewed?

And all this when the CDC is shouting how safe the vaxx is... why would anybody trust them or the medical for anything, right?

I mean, get people to the hospital, put them on ventilators to destroy their already-weakened lungs, so you can say, "But I WAS giving them oxygen." More money for the hospital, right?

Didn't you read the article linked in the OP? It says in the article this way and that, that it is speculation. If you had simply read the title, you would have seen that... maybe.

I mean, are you so scared that the medical might be wrong, that you are almost peeing your pants so that you can't think? The medical ISN'T wrong. All they are saying is that they are self-contradictory, so that none of what they say really makes any sense. Even the medical isn't wrong when all they spout is gibberish.

Get over and get a few more jabs. Put yourself out of your misery. Make it easier on us all.

Cool

Do you even read the documents you post?

The document you posted is for

"Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients,
and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these
doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average
of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were
presented at the 2009 AMIA conference."

Nothing to do with the covid vaccine.  How about you check the number of confirmed covid deaths?

People are dying from covid, by the truckloads. 

In Canada, many covid deaths are unreported as older people simply die from 'pneumonia'.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:11:49 PM

15,000 deaths,

Cool

"Preliminary data were collected from June 2006 through October 2009 on 715,000 patients,
and 1.4 million doses (of 45 different vaccines) were given to 376,452 individuals. Of these
doses, 35,570 possible reactions (2.6 percent of vaccinations) were identified. This is an average
of 890 possible events, an average of 1.3 events per clinician, per month. These data were

Nothing to do with the covid vaccine.  How about you check the number of confirmed covid deaths?

In Canada, many covid deaths are unreported as older people simply die from 'pneumonia'.

Do you even post what you are talking about?

If you found some document with all that info that you are talking about, you have showed us that vaccines are simply dangerous and should be abandoned.

How about you show us the actual isolation of the Covid virus so that we can all see that there even is one.

People are dying from the poisonous Covid vaxx by the truckloads. How many times do I have to show you the CDC's own info? Right here https://openvaers.com/covid-data. This is for Covid. Plus the Lazarus report https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf shows that the-CDC/VAERS is only getting 1% of the reports. Perhaps all 15,000 dead people could be squashed into one of those monster dump trucks that they do strip mining with, so it wouldn't be truckloads, but only one truckload, right?

And if that isn't enough, you add "In Canada, many covid deaths are unreported as older people simply die from 'pneumonia'." Are you trying to tell us that Covid is pneumonia? Well, you are half right. It's flu and pneumonia. There isn't really any Covid. If there were, somebody would have isolated it. Or are you able to find the isolation report and notebook and video like franky1 couldn't?

What's the matter? Too lazy to post a few links?

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 06:21:16 PM

15,000 deaths,

Cool

Nothing to do with the covid vaccine.  How about you check the number of confirmed covid deaths?

If you found some document with all that info that you are talking about, you have showed us that vaccines are simply dangerous and should be abandoned.

How about you show us the actual isolation of the Covid virus so that we can all see that there even is one.

People are dying from the poisonous Covid vaxx by the truckloads. How many times do I have to show you the CDC's own info? Right here https://openvaers.com/covid-data. This is for Covid. Plus the Lazarus report https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf shows that the-CDC/VAERS is only getting 1% of the reports. Perhaps all 15,000 dead people could be squashed into one of those monster dump trucks that they do strip mining with, so it wouldn't be truckloads, but only one truckload, right?

And if that isn't enough, you add "In Canada, many covid deaths are unreported as older people simply die from 'pneumonia'." Are you trying to tell us that Covid is pneumonia? Well, you are half right. It's flu and pneumonia. There isn't really any Covid. If there were, somebody would have isolated it. Or are you able to find the isolation report and notebook and video like franky1 couldn't?

Cool

It was from your link (bolded in your post):

https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 06:58:28 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 07:10:40 PM by BADecker

15,000 deaths,

Cool

Nothing to do with the covid vaccine.  How about you check the number of confirmed covid deaths?

Cool

It was from your link (bolded in your post):

https://openvaers.com/images/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-20116.pdf

Why do you keep wasting our time? Go back to school:
Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported.  Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).  Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.  Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.  New surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed.  Barriers to reporting include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is duplicative.  Proactive, spontaneous, automated adverse event reporting imbedded within EHRs and other information systems has the potential to speed the identification of problems with new drugs and more careful quantification of the risks of older drugs.

Unfortunately, there was never an opportunity to perform system performance assessments because the necessary CDC contacts were no longer available and the CDC consultants responsible for receiving data were no longer responsive to our multiple requests to proceed with testing and evaluation.

The point is, the info reported is less than 1% of adverse vaxx effects that are happening. And the fact that the years in question are before Covid-19 occurred, simply shows that the CDC hasn't upgraded its systems to be any better now than before. In fact, if you look at other sources, you will find that the CDC is trying to keep reports from being added to VAERS by not accepting them all.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 08:32:25 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 08:50:57 PM by Tash

Does a holocaust need body bags?
https://youtu.be/mvpbcQ1Y3lI

so true
https://youtu.be/wLTGXblgUoc

Couple of weeks ago wanted to drink a coffee, was denied service..

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:19:03 AM

Given the percentages of various participants in the jab-em-all effort (and people like Psaki referring to jabbed people as 'marked') it almost seems like 'they' may be trying to get even for a perceived slight done to their great-great-grandparents.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vZjcsbzCnQeN/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U09Eawvn8nkw/

Psaki is a seasoned professional.  I find it more likely that she is communicating quite deliberately vs. having minor slips of the tongue.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:40:14 PM

I imagine the conversation went something like this:

"Please can I buy a coffee?"
"I'm afraid not, you need to have been vaccinated."
"THIS IS JUST LIKE THE HOLOCAUST !!!"

Roll Eyes

Do you think you might be over-reacting a little bit?

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:25:15 PM

a few reasons why the unemployment numbers are higher

1. people prefer to live on social assistance and fear going into crowded workplaces.
2. businesses found out last year they can still operate on thin labour. where they dont need people in the office and so they cut their labour.
3. businesses worked out they dont need promoted overpaid workers

vaccinated people are not dead.
millions of people are not dead.

the jobs market has changed compared to pre-pandemic. and it has nothing to do with millions of people dead

as for badeckers again mis understood vaers numbers
the minor ailments like a pain in the arm. everyone has a pain in the arm.. its called a needle prick. but not everyone is going to cry-baby about it and report it.
so the statistic that only 1% of things are reported are about the minor ailments that dont even require treatment.
.. yet the serious ailments is reported to a high percentage

just because 250million people did not cry and make a report that the needle hurt does not mean 250million people are dead. they are just getting on with their life knowing common sense that not everything needs to be reported.
funnily enough badecker would be first inline not to report things. even if serious.. because he is the idiot that when serious, he wont want a record of it.
so technically badecker is dead, because he wont want a record of serious ailments
(this year he has signs of mental issues, memory loss and such but i know he has not spoke to a doctor about it)

and thats what makes me laugh. he has no common sense about the difference of minor ailments that dont need to be reported and wont change the patients situation if reported. vs the major ailments that should and would be reported because seeing a doctor is needed in major circumstances

and thats why badecker cannot conceive the notion of the different statistics because he is too dumb to realise there are differences. he thinks its either everyone reports everything or no one reports anything. he cannot tell the differences that common sense shows normal people dont report minor stuff but do report major stuff.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: