Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto statue unvailing in Graphisoft Park (Hungary)  (Read 257 times)
Smartvirus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 05:42:16 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (3), Fortify (1)

Bitcoin takes a new tor on Hungary

When I was met by an unvailing of the Satoshi Nakamoto Statue, I felt there must have been some unvailing of the continuous pseudomonous figure of the bitcoin inventor which, would have taken a different tor on bitcoin either positively or negatively  I don't know but, was sure to be another development in the world of cryptocurrency. There is a thread on this forum that talks about the prospect of the unvailing actually: Statue of Satoshi Nakamoto in Hungary by dkbit98 and the prospects for which the statuewas to attain. Well, there has been an unvailing finally in Graphisoft Park of Budapest, in Hungary amongst other iconic figures and its the first of its kind to represent Satoshi Nakamoto in the world.

It's is a new turn of even fir the world on bitcoin that could have a lot of positive attributions, publicity and raise questions that could prompt in an ignorant mind, the need to search for informations on bitcoin. This would have a new turn on how Hungarians appreciate cryptocurrency but let's look at the image and its possible projection, coupled with what it could attain in the world of cryptos

Ideals In the Figure
1. One Idea I cherish most of all is, having the Figure to have a mirror facial appearance. It is a very suitable appearance for a pseudomonous real life image of Satoshi Nakamoto which goes with the saying, 'we are all Satoshi Nakamoto ' and in many ways, it goes to say, how personal or individual on a collective base (looking at the fact that, a lot of persons can stand before the Figure and it would reflect back a lot of faces at the same time "us") is bitcoin. We are a community of us and a power that rest with us in bitcoin. Which is a very good signal.

2. Having it in an iconic park amongst other hero's or giants of the worlds industries
Now this goes to project cryptocurrency for an industrialization change that in many ways could be positive for the world if they could only look. A revolution that speaks of a change in the world of business where, the power of business rests with the people.

3. Another idea to it is having Satoshi Nakamoto in a hooded clothes piece. Mow the hood is a clothe piece on like any other, in many ways not like, the meaning sticks as it could be redefined in several contests. From a critic mind, the guy in the hood is, the hacker, the guy with the gun, the criminal eluding authorities and some of those. So,

Food for thought
Would that have been the best of ideas to the innovation?
For a reason I feel yes becuase,  it would raise in an individual the desire to know, curiosity which could push people to research and discoveries of some truth about bitcoin.
What is to be expected of this innovation in not just Hungary and the rest of te world, not excluding the imaginary crypto community?
A creeping acceptance for some other states most specifically and a possible bullrun sooner thNan anticipated, lol...

What do you guys think!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 06:23:07 AM
Merited by Smartvirus (1)

1. One Idea I cherish most of all is, having the Figure to have a mirror facial appearance. It is a very suitable appearance for a pseudomonous real life image of Satoshi Nakamoto which goes with the saying, 'we are all Satoshi Nakamoto ' and in many ways, it goes to say, how personal or individual on a collective base (looking at the fact that, a lot of persons can stand before the Figure and it would reflect back a lot of faces at the same time "us") is bitcoin. We are a community of us and a power that rest with us in bitcoin. Which is a very good signal.

This was the part that I was really really excited for because I really liked the concept. I was expecting a sort of flat very-reflective face for the statue though, so slightly disappointed here. I personally think that having a person literally see his/her face clearly on the statue is a lot more powerful; rather than just having a shiny face of a statue.

This was sort of the concept that I was hoping for, just with Satoshi's statue rather than a soldier:

img source

Overall still cool though!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 06:24:20 AM

I just saw a similar post from June. Anyways...
For a reason I feel yes becuase,  it would raise in an individual the desire to know, curiosity which could push people to research and discoveries of some truth about bitcoin.

I think it'll bring an influence especially in Hungary itself. Because citizens who didn't know about Bitcoin will eventually ask about the statue, why they have created so much value to make it and curiosity like this will eventually land them in researching about Satoshi, and from there, Bitcoin. Even outside Hungary, people who hear of the statue will want to look it up and eventually...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 09:43:39 AM

The statue looks very transparent and no actual face represent meaning that this really stands that "Everyone is Satoshi nakamoto" the creation is outstanding and also the Bitcoin Logo represent the whole cryptocurrency market. now aside from ATM machines that most dream to see and use (Specially back in the days where there are very few machines installed) now we as crypto enthusiast has another place to dream coming around and at least meet Satoshi even in sculpture .
I remember a saying that maybe everyone is Satoshi Nakamoto.

I also look forward to the appearance of a mirrored sculpture.

But I am curious if there is a btc physical statue.
Satoshi itself already symbolize Bitcoin and with that Logo in left part of Satoshi already stands for Bitcoin sculpture / Statue .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:07:36 AM

I remember a saying that maybe everyone is Satoshi Nakamoto.

I also look forward to the appearance of a mirrored sculpture.

But I am curious if there is a btc physical statue.
There's probably no statue of those stuff that you've mentioned yet but now that the idea is out for the world or the cyberspace to see, it's only a matter of time before we see more of this sculptures, I hope that they won't make a sculpture or a statue of bitcoin as generic as we've already seen.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 10:45:57 AM

Well, anyone can choose to represent Satoshi in any shape or form they like as long as it doesn't cause problems or people don't bow to the statue like it's done in some countries, which is pure abomination.
I also hope it doesn't portray a nagative image about Satoshi himself and other developers. An image of masked or hooded person would remind some people of hackers, robbers, etc. I would use another image for that reason alone or make the image look friendly. Face of smiling elderly man works for me... It markets (rather than de-market) Bitcoin well too
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:17:57 AM

I don't know why the face looks very similar to anonymous mask to me! Has anyone else got the same feeling?

Obviously Mr. Nakamoto's face is not known to anyone so no question of getting it done correctly. But still very Similar to anonymous mask from the picture.

Many thanks to whoever planned and executed this. Mr. Nakamoto definitely deserves to be honored.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2021, 11:48:09 AM by aoluain
Merited by avikz (2)

I don't know why the face looks very similar to anonymous mask to me! Has anyone else got the same feeling?

Obviously Mr. Nakamoto's face is not known to anyone so no question of getting it done correctly. But still very Similar to anonymous mask from the picture.

Many thanks to whoever planned and executed this. Mr. Nakamoto definitely deserves to be honored.

Mr. ?

The statue is great and indeed well done to the organisers and sculptors.

To me the face is neither predominantly male or female which is how it should be
so anyone male or female can get a reflection without it being in a mans or womans statue.

One of the creators is: https://hu.linkedin.com/in/andrasgyorfi
Is he on the forum I wonder?

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/09/17/hungary-s-bitcoin-fans-unveil-faceless-statue-of-mysterious-crypto-founder-satoshi-nakamot

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 11:47:17 AM

I mean, it could literally look like any blank mask lol. If anything, it looks a lot like the Jabbawockeez mask than the Anonymous Guy Fawkes mask.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2021, 12:11:20 PM

I liked the idea and it gives good symbolism. Many of the great leaders did not know their forms, but the changes they made remained engraved in the memory of history and will not be easily forgotten.

There may be legal and intellectual property rights issues with Satoshi, but I don't expect the community to reject it and Satoshi does not exist.
Perhaps it is possible to have a mirror that reflects the faces of people to symbolize that we are all Satoshi.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 03:16:12 PM

Perhaps it is possible to have a mirror that reflects the faces of people to symbolize that we are all Satoshi.

It doesn't even necessarily need to be a mirror; because obviously mirrors are a lot more frail. They could simply just made the face part a flat shiny sheet of metal(the material they used seems shiny enough), so people could actually see their faces in an un-distorted manner. (because the face's curves, bumps, and crevices are obviously going to heavily distort the reflection).

I'm honestly a bit too unnecessarily annoyed by this because I really think having a clear flat reflection is the right way to pull this off lol.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Smartvirus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 03:07:22 PM

Yeah, for sure! I was excited to have got the news on this and for it to have been executed successfully in a prestigious park. Either some persons like it or not, Satoshi Nakamoto has been instrumental to a lot of changes in our world in a positive way and so some form of recognition though it remains pseudo to the actual identity is a good way to go. Though, one cannot fully tell if Nakamoto is an individual or group of persons, that's why the reflective idea seems binding to his or there true nature.
It doesn't even necessarily need to be a mirror; because obviously mirrors are a lot more frail. They could simply just made the face part a flat shiny sheet of metal(the material they used seems shiny enough), so people could actually see their faces in an un-distorted manner. (because the face's curves, bumps, and crevices are obviously going to heavily distort the reflection).
A flat surface won't have gone so well for me. Looking at the fact that, we love to see Satoshi as a person and not the name of some organisation. The statue might not carry any actual face but, it depicts an actual person in existence or that existed and perhaps a group of person depending on who's looking at any point in time. It's a welcomed development for a pseudo reflection.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:10:08 AM

I'm honestly a bit too unnecessarily annoyed by this because I really think having a clear flat reflection is the right way to pull this off lol.

Maybe because Satoshi's real face is distorted? So that's why when we look at it, it reflects our face on a distorted way? 🤣 lmao, jokes aside though, I think the idea of these artists are actually cool, defining that we're all Satoshi and that the hoodie gives meaning as anonymity, that no matter how hard we try to find Satoshi, we'll just end up finding the wrong person (like Craig Wright 😂), this statue is a huge influence on the Bitcoin community, great work and huge props to the artists as well.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 06:39:46 AM

Whats up with all these hacker stereotyped images to make sculptures?

I mean the whole pop-culture seems to consider Satoshi to be some black-hood wearing Legion mask donning creep. Cant they all just consider them to be similar to any other common person. Anarchists and all dont really show off that persona. It is more like a method to remain anonymous which has been made popular by mainstream media.

Never been a believer in "idols" so the above sculpture should be considered as image only as a placeholder of Satoshi - nobody actually knows who they are. For any newbie reading this, they should understand the crux of this statement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:32:39 AM

I am sure that more Nakamoto statues may be unveiled in other part of the world...or maybe someone in El Salvador can be commissioned to do his version of the founder of Bitcoin since it is the first country to ever make BTC as a legal tender. This is a good recognition of the name of a man (some say it must be a group) and his contributions in the new era of finance, money, banking and so much more.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:01:57 PM

I have a feeling that Satoshi wouldn't really approve of people making statues of him, he never sought fame and recognition, he decided to leave his creation to the community. The fact that he managed to maintain perfect anonymity is another reason to think that he wouldn't like to see any statues of him.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:43:18 PM

Bitcoin takes a new tor on Hungary

When I was met by an unvailing of the Satoshi Nakamoto Statue, I felt there must have been some unvailing of the continuous pseudomonous figure of the bitcoin inventor which, would have taken a different tor on bitcoin either positively or negatively  I don't know but, was sure to be another development in the world of cryptocurrency. There is a thread on this forum that talks about the prospect of the unvailing actually: Statue of Satoshi Nakamoto in Hungary by dkbit98 and the prospects for which the statuewas to attain. Well, there has been an unvailing finally in Graphisoft Park of Budapest, in Hungary amongst other iconic figures and its the first of its kind to represent Satoshi Nakamoto in the world.

It's is a new turn of even fir the world on bitcoin that could have a lot of positive attributions, publicity and raise questions that could prompt in an ignorant mind, the need to search for informations on bitcoin. This would have a new turn on how Hungarians appreciate cryptocurrency but let's look at the image and its possible projection, coupled with what it could attain in the world of cryptos

Ideals In the Figure

2. Having it in an iconic park amongst other hero's or giants of the worlds industries
Now this goes to project cryptocurrency for an industrialization change that in many ways could be positive for the world if they could only look. A revolution that speaks of a change in the world of business where, the power of business rests with the people.

3. Another idea to it is having Satoshi Nakamoto in a hooded clothes piece. Mow the hood is a clothe piece on like any other, in many ways not like, the meaning sticks as it could be redefined in several contests. From a critic mind, the guy in the hood is, the hacker, the guy with the gun, the criminal eluding authorities and some of those. So,

Food for thought
What is to be expected of this innovation in not just Hungary and the rest of te world, not excluding the imaginary crypto community?
A creeping acceptance for some other states most specifically and a possible bullrun sooner thNan anticipated, lol...

What do you guys think!

It's definitely a cool statue and props to Hungary for honoring Satoshi in this way. I'd like to think that the blockchain was some sort of CIA operation that got away from them, it is such a transparent yet helpfully anonymous system that it did not just belong in a lab experiment. Much like how the internet was originally created for military communication, it would make sense that it previously held some other purpose. Wherever it came from, the faceless creator is getting the credit that they deserve. In some ways it is better not knowing who made it, because that could take away from the achievement by focusing on a person rather than the technology. Much like a Banksy, where the artist is hidden and let's the art do all the talking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:53:00 PM

The statue is not that bad, for me it is very OK. So I don’t really see the need whysome people would say that it’s not really that good as the expected. Just like I saw someone saying that he would have preferred if the face was just an open space that will reflect your face; lol I don’t see the difference between that and what we have already, since when you look at any of them you’re still going to see a reflection of yourself, it’s all the same. Then what I wouldn’t tell you is that having a statue of Satoshi Nakamoto is going to lead us to bull run.

But, at least it is going to help in creating more awareness and make people to know about it. Though a lot of people already knows about Bitcoin starting from 2017 when we experienced a huge uptrend in price.

Smartvirus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 11:38:38 AM

I have a feeling that Satoshi wouldn't really approve of people making statues of him, he never sought fame and recognition, he decided to leave his creation to the community. The fact that he managed to maintain perfect anonymity is another reason to think that he wouldn't like to see any statues of him.
Many innovative revolutionaries or creator of some life changing designs would like some appraisal for there creativity though, what they would admire most of all is that, there creation serves its purpose in line with the original idea for which it was made and that there creation lives on.
Apparently, in this case where anonymity is of ought most importance and the brainchild behind its revolution, the idea of an all people statue still supports the cryptocurrency innovation. It tells the people that, crypto is us and we are crypto and as siluch, the things we do is what makes crypto what it is and above all, the idea of a statue raises publicity which is needed. So, its not just about the honour, its partly about the curiosity it would bring in the minds of those who comes to know of the statue and the bitcoin idea.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 04:36:16 PM

AFAIK hungary is on the right wing of the political spectrum.

Their recognizing Satoshi's contributions in the form of a statue, parallels right wing demographics in texas, florida and brazil offering friendly conditions and regulation to cryptocurrencies.

I like the design of the statue posted and leaving Satoshi anonymous. Wonder if this could start a trend of Satoshi portraits and busts worldwide. If there isn't already an existing market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: