Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is lending the best application for blockchain?  (Read 44 times)
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 09:57:55 AM

Even though the blockchain is so hot today,

but some people still say that the blockchain is a scam, and all tokens will be worthless in the end.

What I see is that DEFI will become more and more popular, and the number of users of lending will increase.

About DeCredit
DeCredit is a DeFi 2.0 protocol and lending program leveraging credit loan models and powered by a credit oracle, matching various end behaviors on the blockchain. The project’s end goal is to ultimately remove collaterals to revolutionize the lending space via DeFi’s advanced mechanisms, extending liquidity to more organizations and people across the globe to create a more open and accessible digital financial system.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 12:57:50 PM

Yes lending is quite profitable and useful to some users. They can gained profits from borrowed money and induced those interest with another profit. Actually you just rotating the money earned and borrowed to defi circulation. The only thing here that quite scary is theone youll invest with. Chances that you might pick a very stable one and instead of increasing value it go down and lose your borrowed one. But giving the list, Im sure everybody choses those top defi lending products.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:07:44 AM

Yes lending is quite profitable and useful to some users. They can gained profits from borrowed money and induced those interest with another profit. Actually you just rotating the money earned and borrowed to defi circulation. The only thing here that quite scary is theone youll invest with. Chances that you might pick a very stable one and instead of increasing value it go down and lose your borrowed one. But giving the list, Im sure everybody choses those top defi lending products.

What if loaned out? the APY of those top lending products are too low

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: