Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is reddocoin a scam?  (Read 45 times)
Coinmass (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 10:35:42 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2021, 10:46:26 AM by Coinmass

Hi,

Right now their token is on pre sale.

What do you think of it?

I joined their group on telegram, but “sending messages is not allowed in this group”. However there are actually a lot of messages in that group. Probably just by people connected with Reddocoin, so there wouldn’t be any negatives?

I imagine not getting their tokens and then hoping to reach them on telegram and only then realise that that’s not possible.

It might be very subjective, but to me the team doesn’t seem trustworthy.

Also, none of the tokens is going to be locked, so even if it’s not a scam, everyone is just going to sell or try to sell their tokens once it’s launched.

On top, they call themselves “an outstanding and innovative team”. Is that alone untrustworthy?

Overall, seems like a scam, although the idea of connecting dropshipping and crypto is great.

Thanks
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 11:58:13 AM

It's normal mate that once the price is kee increasing there will be some greedy dumper especially when there's an event that can make the project hype, its just a normal scenario..
By the way about that project, in personal opinion if it's a new project and don't have big community yet, don't ever put your money because it's quite skeptical, i mean you don't have any clue how it will gonna be successful in the future, especially if it's not yet listed to some popular sites or exchanges, it's not safe to be honest.  Go to coinmarketcap instead and seek for good project, infact all the information nowadays can be found within CMC already, wherein the only thing you need to do is to choose which is the most optimistic to invest.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3777

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2021, 02:16:02 PM

The fact that there is no way to reach or communicate with the support team is a negative sign regardless of whether the currency is scam or otherwise.

Scam coins is the one that makes a lot of promises, raises doubts with little information that can be relied upon, whether it is from the support team, the developer team, or the correct information, which includes the decentralization of the currency so that no party can control it.

If the developer team controls the currency then it is centralized and you have to trust them, and it is wrong to trust an anonymous developer team on the internet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: