Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 05:28:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FA/Researching new projects../Refork  (Read 36 times)
jamalnasir (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 02:32:42 PM

Hi everyone..

Can someone please advise if one wants to invest in a new crypto project, what is the best way to go about it. What are the things a newbie should be looking into and ensure that one doesn't fall into buying a shitcoin/scam-coin.

For me, I personally think that the project should have a real-life use but then how to determine if it actually will be utilized and not turn out to be a dead project in coming years.

For example, today I found this token Refork, the website and the videos there seem good. However, there is no whitepaper available - even if it was, they are too complicated for a novice user like me. It seems its refork is a manufacturing company, however in their videos they don't clearly explain the use case for listing their project on blockchain apart from some random blah blah.

Would appreciate it if someone can please advise what should a novice/newbie user like me should do the FA of the projects.

Many thanks for reading and hopefully getting a positive feedback Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: