Author Topic: z  (Read 221 times)
Greattoken (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 07:17:02 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2023, 12:15:52 PM by Greattoken

z

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 11:31:08 PM

I see this project somewhere in telegram group, it shared by people. Looks like it goes from a group to another group. I don't know if it's good or not, maybe this is how they present their project. While what I think is more professional is to use legitimate advertising services.
I don't really get it about the token uses cases except
" To be able to generate additional Baby Flavor Tokens and achieve Custom Development Mode and can create your own flavor when holding it"

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:03:11 AM

what's the token address?
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:12:40 AM

Baby Flavor - is this going to be another NFT oriented project ? I cant imagine how you came up with the idea of baby flavor, but they usually smell like poop, diaper, powder, cream or wipes.

Btw, you could try more with your whitepaper. 1 page - really? It is a one-pager.

I see you plan to create all the financial preparations this quarter, and only 2022 create a product. I dont think that people will invest today, to get something unknown in Q1-Q3 2022. Specially if this is going to be just a NFT. NFT hype will end next year.

What is the difference between perfume 01-06, as clicking on them opens only two ("paradis women" and "#37") ? And it is perfume, not parfume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 10:59:46 PM

Btw, you could try more with your whitepaper. 1 page - really? It is a one-pager.
Lol, how else? it's indeed not much to expect from a project that was setup quickly, I don't think the whitepaper is much different from what is shown on their website. Projects that were started without capital, do look like this, display only what they can, then disappear suddenly.
At the moment, they are in the stage of developing their community, after that there will be a presale, they really have to pray for investors to come.
opticwee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:15:38 AM

found some interesting additional functions and features like no whale dump and chart health care. How do you plan to realise such functions?
Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:01:55 PM

I see this project somewhere in telegram group, it shared by people. Looks like it goes from a group to another group. I don't know if it's good or not, maybe this is how they present their project. While what I think is more professional is to use legitimate advertising services.
I don't really get it about the token uses cases except
" To be able to generate additional Baby Flavor Tokens and achieve Custom Development Mode and can create your own flavor when holding it"

Hello, mandor. Thank you for your interest in BFT and tnx a lot for your opinion too. For now BFT is on early stage level. We are working hard on smart contract development and community growing. New version of our WP is upcoming as more complicated marketing plan.

Seems you think we are going from group to group because of our shilling team working. All methods are good for better result furthermore our base from meme token and as a community driven token we must use shilling like a marketing tool.

First Mem token migrated to the NFT, migrated in the real life like a perfume. A lot of interesting soon. Be ready

2 prototypes will be distributed during pre-sale auction.

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:04:13 PM

what's the token address?

Hello it was not announced yet. We will share it in the nearest future. Seems it will be right before pre-sale to avoid additional bot influence. We have also antibot protection integrated directly in our smart contract  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:14:51 PM

Baby Flavor - is this going to be another NFT oriented project ? I cant imagine how you came up with the idea of baby flavor, but they usually smell like poop, diaper, powder, cream or wipes.

I see you plan to create all the financial preparations this quarter, and only 2022 create a product. I dont think that people will invest today, to get something unknown in Q1-Q3 2022. Specially if this is going to be just a NFT. NFT hype will end next year.

What is the difference between perfume 01-06, as clicking on them opens only two ("paradis women" and "#37") ? And it is perfume, not parfume.

Thank you for your advises, bakasabo. Sure, we will do all the best from our side. Whitepaper is under construction, for not it's really onepager with a little introduction and BFT description. Logo will be updated in a few days and you wan't feel the same feelings about logo as right now. Please take a look at our progress in the nearest future. Cheers and thank you a lot

All perfume bottles at our website shared like an example for now, it will be updated soon too  Smiley

Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:22:32 PM

Lol, how else? it's indeed not much to expect from a project that was setup quickly, I don't think the whitepaper is much different from what is shown on their website. Projects that were started without capital, do look like this, display only what they can, then disappear suddenly.
At the moment, they are in the stage of developing their community, after that there will be a presale, they really have to pray for investors to come.

We are following classic meme token way with community driven support help. In this case you need to check our progress daily and help us to become better and better. We have some crypto and cash funds to push BFT, of course. but it won't be an interesting project without community and supporters activity, we decided to develop it with unusual way... let's see

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:47:40 PM

We are following classic meme token way with community driven support help. In this case you need to check our progress daily and help us to become better and better. We have some crypto and cash funds to push BFT, of course. but it won't be an interesting project without community and supporters activity, we decided to develop it with unusual way... let's see

Following classic meme token hoping that one day you can cash out whatever you can get?? Hope, it is not the case. But who knows, we don't know your real motives here, why create a substandard project. Only time will tell how you can move forward with your developments here. I don't know if people will buy a token that they know, has something to prove about their true intentions here. Because the platform itself has very little to offer at the moment.
bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:16:07 AM

Thank you for your advises, bakasabo. Sure, we will do all the best from our side. Whitepaper is under construction, for not it's really onepager with a little introduction and BFT description. Logo will be updated in a few days and you wan't feel the same feelings about logo as right now. Please take a look at our progress in the nearest future. Cheers and thank you a lot

All perfume bottles at our website shared like an example for now, it will be updated soon too  Smiley

Small advice, hire someone or make double or triple check of your texts on the webpage and whitepaper. Because for example, on your page you write pArfume bottles, in the whitepaper you have pErfume. That is a childish mistake, made in a rush. But that might harm your reputation someday.

What is the real concept of your project? Selling tokens and NFT, or creating and selling unique perfumes ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:24:38 AM

Following classic meme token hoping that one day you can cash out whatever you can get?? Hope, it is not the case. But who knows, we don't know your real motives here, why create a substandard project. Only time will tell how you can move forward with your developments here. I don't know if people will buy a token that they know, has something to prove about their true intentions here. Because the platform itself has very little to offer at the moment.

Greetings mate. Your dreads are are quite reasonable and we respect it. That's why we will lock 80% of liquidity for 8 months (possible this time frame will be increased through the community voting) this step avoid rug from our side. Yes, project is not charged very well for now, but if you want to implement your idea you should start it flashy or smbd else will implement it. You know. You can check our progress in 1-2 week for example and compare.  Wink

Our idea is very interesting and user case is unusual too. Stay tuned   Cool

Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 08:32:04 AM

Small advice, hire someone or make double or triple check of your texts on the webpage and whitepaper. Because for example, on your page you write pArfume bottles, in the whitepaper you have pErfume. That is a childish mistake, made in a rush. But that might harm your reputation someday.

What is the real concept of your project? Selling tokens and NFT, or creating and selling unique perfumes ?

Thank you a lot. We will fix it asap.

Our concept is to launch platform where you can create and sell unique perfumes right. If you want get access to this tools you need to stake our token (BFT) in pair with bnb or usdt (5-8 pools will be added at all). It will be described much more closer in WP v1.02

Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:02:25 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2021, 11:25:28 AM by Greattoken

Greetings, dear friends. We have just ordered prototype (bottle, perfume box with design and 2 fragrances male/female).
Pre-sale tentatively scheduled at early October. Sorry for  delay, but we need to prepare better to avoid any unforeseen posers.

Wish you all the best.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

NoffRey

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:11:50 PM

I think Marketplace Launch will be the main goal which should be done at the beginning of the next year for the team, so waiting for it Smiley
Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:03:59 AM

I think Marketplace Launch will be the main goal which should be done at the beginning of the next year for the team, so waiting for it Smiley

absolutely right, check out our NEW prototypes.

Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 01:08:55 AM

🥧 Be ready to eat yummy pie with us. We are so charged and almost ready to act.
🌠 Pics before ultraviolet printing on the prototypes. Fragrance confirming with aroma house will be next step as bottle filling before package.
💎 Full report and some announcements are really close to the community. 

Enjoy!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/babyflavorio
Telegram: https://t.me/babyflavorio

bakasabo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:34:30 AM

How do you plan to promote your fragrances? I am not speaking about bounties or airdrops, but about IRL promotion. Because I cant imagine buying a new scent without testing it. And often buying on the internet is like buying cat in a sack. I think it will be very hard for you to promote such specific product as there is a huge competition in such field.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Greattoken (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 11:11:09 PM

✨ BFT project start was preceded by a meeting of two old friends - a wealthy entrepreneur from Sweden and an experienced crypto investor from Netherlands - at the Roland Garros tennis tournament in France. At the moment of the victory point, the fan-crypto investor dreamily exclaimed: "The taste of this victory would be worth digitizing, and it would be a great start for the crypto perfume industry."

🧊 Some time passed and we become a participant of the digital art, fashion  and beauty industries. Our team is ready to declare itself the first in the direction of the crypto-perfume. Our task is to present the fragrance of a completely new concept that will distinguish people involved in the cryptocurrency industry.

Stay tuned to know more:

Medium: https://medium.com/@babyflavorio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/babyflavorio
Instagram: https://instagram.com/babyflavorio
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/babyflavorio
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5360653

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: