Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continuously Loosing money in Trading!!!!  (Read 1353 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:08:02 PM

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses), But recently from few weeks i am loosing  my money continuously with the same strategy  i have been using since last 2 years. I don't know what happened to me. So please anyone can guide me through this situation, it will be very helpful for me.
Well this is normal in the sense that nobody can predict the movement of cryptocurrency by 100%. But in a situation whereby you are losing frequently, then something is really wrong now you have to do something about it to fix it. Maybe you should change your strategy that you are making use of, or there is something that you need to learn which you haven’t.

So, take your time and go through that, and don’t forget that the market is very volatile than other type of trading That you can do, so this is not just something that has to do with technical analysis, sometimes fundamental analysis has to be part of it.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:21:04 PM

Hello everyone,

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses), But recently from few weeks i am loosing  my money continuously with the same strategy  i have been using since last 2 years. I don't know what happened to me. So please anyone can guide me through this situation, it will be very helpful for me.

Thank you.
Trading strategies aren't holy grails, with changing markets and changing circumstances, they change, you should analyze what has changed in markets that have made your strategy useless, is it the shift in momentum? or is it the changing volumes or is it some problem or tweaking in your executing that has changed? What I feel is that trading strategies have to be changed with the shift in market momentum, a strategy that worked in a bull run might not work in the bearish phase of the market, while you should continuously tweak your strategy as per market keep two-three different strategies at all times, so that you aren't relying heavily on just one strategy.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:36:48 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
If your strategy is not working then its time to change your strategy and its never advisable to apply the same strategy to different market condition, you have to adapt to the current market situation and trade according to that. If you are still having hard time at finding the profits then just take a break and redefine your strategies and also let your mental strength to recover from bearing all the losses.
Or maybe she does not need to trade like the other people because if she continuously losing from trading, she is not qualified in trading and it is better to be an investor. She needs to leave trading a while to refresh her mind and search for what is causing the loss. Changing her strategy could be a way to see if she still loses or can make a profit but at this time, take a break for a while will be a good solution. Besides that, the market now is not good for trade and that can cause her to get more losses if she can not be careful.
If the user cannot afford to lose anymore money for trading then better leave it and find the other way to make money but one who is willing to trade but don't know how to make it has to redesign the strategies and comeback stronger which may need break for someone or not whicb solely depends on every individual and the affordability.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:50:25 PM

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses), But recently from few weeks i am loosing  my money continuously with the same strategy  i have been using since last 2 years. I don't know what happened to me. So please anyone can guide me through this situation, it will be very helpful for me.
Maybe you should consider changing the strategy that you have been using. You know that the cryptocurrency market is so volatile, so things can change at any moment. You don’t have to be relying on one strategy at all times, you steady have to be reforming it. It is just like someone who discovered a strategy and was able to use it to make about $20,000, but as time goes on he realized that the strategy wasn’t working anymore, and he started losing, then he had to stop making use of that strategy and look for another strategy to use. That’s to show you how fast the market can change at anytime. So, change your strategy.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tybi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:58:23 PM

Cryptocurrency has suffered a huge loss from the dollars I have invested in the sudden downturn in the cryptocurrency market. But in this case I have no choice but to be patient. I invested Binance coin per 430 dollars and sol per 180 which already down to 350 and 130 respectively.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:03:12 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
The thing with bitcoin and crypto trading is that you have to be dynamic and adapt to the market, the volatility of it forces us to constantly switch our strategies and try every way to maximize our profits and minimize the losses, and i am actually pretty surprised that your strategy didn't fall off 3 years ago and you stuck with it, but if it worked yoiu should take that strategy and improve on it see what worked and what is not working and add on it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:04:37 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Then stop using that "strategy" you have been using for the past 2 years. It worked before because you either got very lucky, or the strategy was suitable for the market back then. The crypto market is very volatile and keeps on evolving. See what's going wrong with your trades. When you trade, it doesn't mean that you only buy and sell. When trading you should also analyze your own trades. Learn from those mistakes. Try to avoid them in the future.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:08:41 PM

For 3-4 years it's long time you involved in crypto trading but suddenly why losses continuously in few weeks It's easy to find for yourself because you didn't mention here which strategy you followed.
Yes, he is actually an experienced trader, not sure why he has a small problem like this. As an experienced trader, he must know that no ideal trading strategy, which means it should be adapted to the current situation. I suspect he just wants to share his experience, and see how people respond to it. Because in my opinion, he is not someone who doesn't know the solution to the problem. He knows that the solution is to change the strategy.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 11:27:57 AM

As time goes by, the competition in cryptocurrencies is getting hotter, the turnover of profit and risk also continues to accelerate. And now you are in the bottom wheel of cryptocurrency, namely the risk of loss. Maybe what makes you lose money now is the strategy that you implemented from the past until now it is time to replace and update. Try to do a market analysis again and determine a strategy. That might help you, good luck coming back.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:18:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
If you had been losing money since last 2 years even with the same strategy now that made you money some 3–4 years ago, it only points to the fact that your outlook on cryptos is bearish. Yes, you've to see the long term trend of any asset you want to trade before you trigger it. You've to begin to trade them for longs, at least till the end of this 2021 through the first quarters of 2022 when the speculations favour a bull rally. Be mindful taking shorts. If I were you, I would totally avoid taking shorts even if it seems it's dipping. Another thing, review your trading plan. It could be one of those that works well during a range but fails during a protracted bull or bear rally.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 09:49:40 PM

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses), But recently from few weeks i am loosing  my money continuously with the same strategy  i have been using since last 2 years. I don't know what happened to me. So please anyone can guide me through this situation, it will be very helpful for me.
Losing money in trading is not really a shocking situation. There are two options available, you either lose money or you earn money. So, it is really not shocking that you ended up losing money. I personally do not make much from trading neither, my investments are good but when you check my trading it is probably at a loss overall, and I have been here for nearly 8 years so losing money for that long of a time when it was just 100-150 bucks then eventually became 64k is the proof that not everyone should trade.

I still do because I like it, and there were moments I made a very good return as well, but also had moments I had a lot of bags as well. Just turn your trading into investment for a while, you will feel better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:06:54 PM

You meany OP that continuously losing?

If that is the case, I suggest you not take trade anymore as the result will still be the same and sooner, you may lose everything you have which I'd worried about. You have to stop thinking that trading is for you but rather accept the reality that it was not. Coz I believe that 2-3 years in trading was long enough to assess ourselves if we are capable of doing this or if we meant to become a trader as this thing wasn't for everyone. Honestly, it was a sad reality that trading isn't for you then.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 11:43:31 PM

If that is the case, I suggest you not take trade anymore as the result will still be the same and sooner, you may lose everything you have which I'd worried about. You have to stop thinking that trading is for you but rather accept the reality that it was not. Coz I believe that 2-3 years in trading was long enough to assess ourselves if we are capable of doing this or if we meant to become a trader as this thing wasn't for everyone. Honestly, it was a sad reality that trading isn't for you then.
I think changing your career might not be a good option for now. At least you have to try other strategies that will work for you and if it seems, you are still suffering from loss, then maybe that's the right time to decide and make a change. Holding is still profitable but only with coins with high potentials that will be more valuable in the future. Well, crypto market has still a lot of opportunities to earn, you just have to check it out. When one door closes, the other window will open. So stay positive and continue learning in crypto.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:46:31 PM

I think changing your career might not be a good option for now. At least you have to try other strategies that will work for you and if it seems, you are still suffering from loss, then maybe that's the right time to decide and make a change. Holding is still profitable but only with coins with high potentials that will be more valuable in the future. Well, crypto market has still a lot of opportunities to earn, you just have to check it out. When one door closes, the other window will open. So stay positive and continue learning in crypto.

This is a very positive and encouraging response. I agree with you that changing career right now may not be the ideal decision, considering the time spent in pursuing such, giving it one last push won’t hurt. Maybe assessing the current state of market and its alignment with OP’s strategies could be a good start. Holding is nevertheless ideal only if good coins are scouted. Indeed that many opportunities are awaiting for each and every one of us in crypto.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 04:24:07 PM

For me, trading is most beneficial. Sometimes there can be loss. After losing money, the users lose their courage. But losing hopes and courage is not a good thing. You should change your strategies and planing. Because a single and same strategy cannot lead you to success all the time. You must have applied different strategies.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:15:50 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
I think the first question that comes to my mind is if you actually backtested your strategy to see if it was profitable? If you did and you know for a fact that the strategy that you are using is profitable then this could be nothing more but a small inconvenience that will eventually end and this means that you do not have anything to worry about, you just need to be patient, but if you never tested your strategy then you need to stop trading now and do so because you do not want to trade the markets with a strategy that doesn't generate profits.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:15:25 PM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
If you continue losing money in trading then, you will need to look at your strategy, the way you trade and other factors that could be responsible for your loses. Sometimes poor timing can make you lose trades without knowing so you need to take time to analyze be the market well before entering a trade. Take your time to learn more cause the market pattern changes Everytime.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:17:45 PM

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses),
You should be a professional and experienced trader with this long experience. But well, time doesn't guarantee how we understand the market.
And even we are a long time in trading doesn't mean that we must only use a similar strategy.
I know that I am not better than you in trading, but at least, just see the cycle of the market recently, see how the up and down commonly happen, and also ensure that we also monitor the news from several media in order to know the probabilities of the market later.
If a strategy makes you continue losing, again and again, it is better to re-test again your strategy, it may not work anymore.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1068
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:05:01 AM

I am doing Trading since last 3 to 4 years And in this journey i have seen many updowns(profit and losses),
You should be a professional and experienced trader with this long experience. But well, time doesn't guarantee how we understand the market.
And even we are a long time in trading doesn't mean that we must only use a similar strategy.
I know that I am not better than you in trading, but at least, just see the cycle of the market recently, see how the up and down commonly happen, and also ensure that we also monitor the news from several media in order to know the probabilities of the market later.
If a strategy makes you continue losing, again and again, it is better to re-test again your strategy, it may not work anymore.
I agree on that we need to always change the strategy if we always loss by the current strategy that we are using. No need to stay on that strategy when you always loss on it. Change strategy every now and then depending on the market situation is advisable.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:38:35 AM

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
in trading you can't use one strategy. the crypto market is always volatile in price and volatility. you should always update your strategy, or you should prepare your backup technique strategy because that is the only way to get back your lost money. so I think improve your strategy and try to analyze your mistakes to serve as improvements in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: