Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why vaccine is created when it will be banned in other countries?  (Read 150 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 08:46:39 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 07:42:24 AM by Jaycee99

Before vaccines are created we are asked if we would like to be vaccinated and issues and topics were created related to the negativity and other stuff.

Now My question what is your idea or opinion on why the vaccine is created? and later just being banned and other countries?

Likely on news based this link gives me ideas

-----------------------------------------------------
EDIT/ Additional(I felt like I need to explain this link because of the mistake I need to explain and down there on replies someone pointed it out  Sad

AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine authorised for emergency use by the World Health Organization

https://www.astrazeneca.com/content/astraz/media-centre/press-releases/2021/astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-authorised-for-emergency-use-by-the-world-health-organization.html

let me elaborate on this one the reason I chose this link is that it's my vaccine and here is an intro from the website and link itself and its said.... if you don't know the background here...

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca, formerly AZD1222
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca was co-invented by the University of Oxford and its spin-out company, Vaccitech. It uses a replication-deficient chimpanzee viral vector based on a weakened version of a common cold virus (adenovirus) that causes infections in chimpanzees and contains the genetic material of the SARS-CoV-2 virus spike protein. After vaccination, the surface spike protein is produced, priming the immune system to attack the SARS-CoV-2 virus if it later infects the body.

The WHO approval was based on pooled analysis for efficacy from 11,636  participants aged 18 years and older, accruing 131 symptomatic COVID-19 infections from the UK and Brazil Phase III trials conducted by Oxford University.

Overall safety was based on an interim analysis of pooled data from four clinical trials conducted in the UK, Brazil, and South Africa which included 23,745 participants aged 18 years or older. COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca was well tolerated and there were no serious safety events confirmed related to the vaccine. The participants were from diverse ethnic and geographic groups who were healthy or had stable underlying medical conditions.

my point here is this it's said to be safe do 18 and up, adults can get it vaccinated

---------------------------------------------------------

Here is my number 2 link that I really read.

https://www.businessinsider.com/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-countries-suspend-denmark-thailand-batch-blood-clots-2021-3

Austrian authorities said March 7 that a 49-year-old woman had died as a result of severe coagulation disorder after taking the shot, and that a 35-year-old had developed blood clots in the lungs, but was recovering. Both had received vaccines from the same batch, the authorities said.

Danish authorities said on March 10 that one person who had clots after receiving the vaccine had died.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) on the same day noted one death in a person with multiple blood clots after receiving the shots, and one person who had been hospitalized from a blood clot in their lung. It didn't specifically say whether these were the same as the two incidents reported in Austria.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later it got me, I got an idea that maybe it's because of the vaccine or the people who do not listen after taking the vaccine? what do you think?

up to you if you don't want to click the link I think my question and answerable even if you don't click it. these links are just my reference  on how I got to ask questions here

PS: I hope I cleared my name on this one and not someone replying you just research that because you caught red-handed and all and your post a title you should have to know its the wrong link yes I should have but like I said I was in a hurry and unconsciously posted the title on what was at the link itself. I am really sorry it was a mistake I swear. Undecided Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcojci

Activity: 708
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 09:32:10 AM

I am sorry, I do not click the link Grin

The vaccine has been made because of the need to solve this virus problem. Every country is searching for the right vaccine that can be used for its people.

But I think that will depend on how the government collaborates with the vaccine companies and I think there will be royalties for the country that uses the A or B or C vaccine.

In my country, being vaccinated is a must. The health officials will come to people's homes and check their IDs if they are already vaccinated or on the waiting list or even do not want to be vaccinated. But they've been told that the vaccinated is a must and they need to pass vaccine doss 2.

If someone doesn't vaccinate, he/she/they can't go to any public area such as a mall, modern shopping area, or even they can't fly using airplane because, in that places, a scanning barcode are waiting for them to know if they already got the vaccine or not. If not, they can't go to that place or other places.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:57:41 AM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4)

If you bothered to actually read the link you posted, you would see that the drug that was banned in Sweden was not the COVID vaccine, but an unrelated antibiotic called Trovan (also known as Trovafloxacin), which was also banned by the FDA for the same reason (high risk of liver damage) at around the same time, way back in 1999 (merely checking the date on that article would be sufficient to determine that the ban does not involve any recently-created drug). In case you didn't know, Pfizer is a pharmaceutical company that makes many different drugs, of varying degrees of safety. That one drug turned out to be unsafe (as regrettably sometimes happens in pharmaceutical research) says nothing about the safety of other drugs.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:19:39 AM

-snip-
Come now. You've spent enough time on Politics and Society to know that we don't actually pay attention to links, sources, evidence, or even basic facts here.
Jaycee99 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:43:03 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2021, 11:54:09 AM by Jaycee99

If you bothered to actually read the link you posted, you would see that the drug that was banned in Sweden was not the COVID vaccine, but an unrelated antibiotic called Trovan (also known as Trovafloxacin), which was also banned by the FDA for the same reason (high risk of liver damage) at around the same time, way back in 1999 (merely checking the date on that article would be sufficient to determine that the ban does not involve any recently-created drug). In case you didn't know, Pfizer is a pharmaceutical company that makes many different drugs, of varying degrees of safety. That one drug turned out to be unsafe (as regrettably sometimes happens in pharmaceutical research) says nothing about the safety of other drugs.

oh, Iam sorry I will post a link on what I have not read. I read few articles already and I have posted the wrong link I know you may say to your self your already red-handed no need to explain you put the title in such...

I hope you understand people make mistakes especially when they are in a hurry. Let's just say Iam a student and it's online at the same time doing home chores and forgetfull.

I just came back here and I was going to remove it when I re-read my post and then I saw your reply. Big apologies I am going to remove and add the real link that I ready as soon as I find it in my history.
Jaycee99 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 11:50:26 AM

-snip-
Come now. You've spent enough time on Politics and Society to know that we don't actually pay attention to links, sources, evidence, or even basic facts here.

Yes, I know for the fact I myself don't usually post links and at the same time, I heavily know that people often think of it as clickbait. Very aware

I often use photos to represent what Iam talking about and Iam using Imgur and upload photos there but it was a time a little time-consuming for me for I was doing something else and at the same time asking and reading here on Bitcointalk and it is like my break time for me.

Likely, I know it will be a second to click forgot password but let's just end with the word Iam a person that usually says Iam going to do it later when I am not busy. Iam a person when I forget passwords I do it later If I know its not highly need
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 03:06:15 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Your updated link is from March. Some countries elected to stop using the AstraZeneca vaccine in March while the suspected link between it and some certain types of blood clots were investigated. Now that it has been established that the increased risk of these type of blood clots is tiny, and far less than the risk of blood clots if you actually contract COVID, most of these countries have since started using the AstraZeneca vaccine again. A small number secured an adequate supply of different vaccines in the meantime and so had no need to buy or administer the AstraZeneca one again.

No big mystery and no big conspiracy.
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 10:23:25 PM

The main reasons for covid19 vaccines is to hp to reduce yhe spread of the virus from killing more people. Vaccine had really helped in the spread of the virus but many persons still choose to ignore being vaccinated. If taking the vaccine is not that important in your region or people in your region are not so infected with the virus, then that will be okay not to be vaccinated since the spread is limited.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jaycee99 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 12:46:31 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 07:43:30 AM by Jaycee99

Your updated link is from March. Some countries elected to stop using the AstraZeneca vaccine in March while the suspected link between it and some certain types of blood clots were investigated. Now that it has been established that the increased risk of these type of blood clots is tiny, and far less than the risk of blood clots if you actually contract COVID, most of these countries have since started using the AstraZeneca vaccine again. A small number secured an adequate supply of different vaccines in the meantime and so had no need to buy or administer the AstraZeneca one again.

No big mystery and no big conspiracy.

Likely yes even if it is from March it still bothers me if there were a news article related to the death here in my province recently, I would provide show it here, sadly I can't find it. Maybe my province or rather the head of our city is covering it up or it's my sides fault that instead of watching my local news I read stuff on the internet that is foreign or Global.

Let's just say I am a little bothered base on the death of people who took the vaccine and recently I got to know from my parents that someone and a few they know, died and that bothered me and that is why I started reading articles.

I would like to apologize again Iam just a bit of a thinker.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 03:58:26 AM

Before vaccines are created we are asked if we would like to be vaccinated and issues and topics were created related to the negativity and other stuff.

Now My question what is your idea or opinion on why the vaccine is created? and later just being banned and other countries?

I only answered from the news from my country about it. in my country there are some news about dead and in critical condition after receiving astra zeneca . and the report is still under investigation whether there is a connection or if there is a certain disease that causes it. maybe because of that issue some country banned it . but  in Indonesia.the government does not stop giving the astrazeneca vaccine, it all depends on the policy of the government of a country. even after that issue indonesia still accept 500.000 astrazeneca vaccine from australia total 2,5 million dose  Shocked ( legit news 2 sep 2021 )
https://nasional.tempo.co/read/1501692/indonesia-terima-500-ribu-vaksin-astrazeneca-dari-australia/full&view=ok
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 11:09:32 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2021, 01:42:43 PM by tvbcof

I only answered from the news from my country about it. in my country there are some news about dead and in critical condition after receiving astra zeneca . and the report is still under investigation whether there is a connection or if there is a certain disease that causes it. maybe because of that issue some country banned it . but  in Indonesia.the government does not stop giving the astrazeneca vaccine, it all depends on the policy of the government of a country. even after that issue indonesia still accept 500.000 astrazeneca vaccine from australia total 2,5 million dose  Shocked ( legit news 2 sep 2021 )
https://nasional.tempo.co/read/1501692/indonesia-terima-500-ribu-vaksin-astrazeneca-dari-australia/full&view=ok

AstraZeneca is specially formulated to 'help' the people who need 'help' the most; poor brown people in resource rich regions, Muslims, etc.

Oxford University has been at the forefront of 'innovations' to 'help' such people for a long long time.  I can count about 20 people I know of in my 2nd or 3rd degree circle who have been 'helped' significantly by the 'jabs'; ALL of their problems are now gone.  Often, but not always, it's been the AstraZeneca jab.

I should, in fairness, point out that I don't actually know the details of most of these 'assists' to know what label was on the vial.  I'm estimately somewhat that it was generally the AstraZeneca just by paying attention to what substance the 'business leaders' bought for the populations in which regions.  And I only have familiarity with a few regions due to family ties and such.

Edit:  clarifications prior to any comments.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2021, 01:53:03 AM

The main reasons for covid19 vaccines is to hp to reduce yhe spread of the virus from killing more people. Vaccine had really helped in the spread of the virus but many persons still choose to ignore being vaccinated. If taking the vaccine is not that important in your region or people in your region are not so infected with the virus, then that will be okay not to be vaccinated since the spread is limited.
Exactly! Although most person's have refused to take the vaccine because if the fear and rumour that people carry around.It was rumoured that the covid19 vaccine will kill people after some periods of years,and because of this reasons,most persons have decided not to take the vaccine. 
As it stands now,we do not know whether the vaccine works or not,we just accept the fact that its working.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 04:07:45 AM

Exactly! Although most person's have refused to take the vaccine because if the fear and rumour that people carry around.It was rumoured that the covid19 vaccine will kill people after some periods of years,and because of this reasons,most persons have decided not to take the vaccine. 
As it stands now,we do not know whether the vaccine works or not,we just accept the fact that its working.

Where I am at it's not 'rumors' so much as direct knowledge.  There is an observable spike of deaths directly after the jab.  The spike goes away and you don't see the deaths.  Of course longer term damage and ill effects, if any, will not be so directly observable.

Another factor is that in a rural place of, say, 1000 people with 10 of they dying it is more apparent to everyone because most people know or know of most other people.  In larger urban areas where you don't have the 'jab teams' show up and do so many people in one go, the deaths are spread out more.  And, or course, society and relationships are different in such a way that word doesn't go around so much.  The bodies are also more distributed in places where there is not just one mortuary and the entire community sees and most attend each funeral.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:16:58 AM

Exactly! Although most person's have refused to take the vaccine ............

Most refuse it because the  "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"  secret recordings of federal Govt HHS whistleblower
https://youtu.be/obdI7tgKLtA
It is not a vaccine

Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:23:48 AM

In my own opinion, vaccines are created to trigger the immune response of our body to recognize and fight the viral infections. Unlike any other vaccines that took many years to develop and tested for efficacy and safety, COVID vaccine was created quickly and was given emergency authorization because of this ongoing pandemic. Personally, i still did not fully trust these vaccines, its long term side effects and the duration of the protection it can bring. There are many variants now of COVID and becoming strong and contagious.  
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:55:16 AM

Norway says we are done with this covid scam as it is just a variant of a common cold
FHI: We can now compare the coronavirus with the flu

After one and a half years of emergency, Norway moves into a new paradigm where the coronavirus is no longer more dangerous than other respiratory infections.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/ALEMnM/fhi-vi-kan-naa-sammenligne-coronaviruset-med-influensa

Germany (or RKI) list Norway as high risk (As of: 17 September 2021)
https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Transport/Archiv_Risikogebiete/Risikogebiete_aktuell_en.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
Norway – the following counties are classified as high-risk areas:
o Oslo (high-risk area since 12 September 2021)
o Viken (high-risk area since 12 September 2021)

ifarted

Activity: 235
Merit: 65

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 07:59:18 AM

Vaccines are meant to protect us from Covid-19. Some countries banned vaccines as there are other vaccines that don't do much. Those vaccines what we called "low quality" only used to experiment and inject it on humans who lived in a poor country and also because they don't trust the vaccines developed by other countries as they weren't reliable. The government even tries to cover up the mess caused by the vaccines imported by other countries there are a lot of romurs around.

Although not all vaccines are low quality and bad for us. Some has good quality and also good for us that are highly trusted by the government and netizens.

Other countries has the right choose the right vaccines for their people who place all of their faith in them as they hold the power to decide for their people.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: