Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing a Rebirth of Waya Wolf Coin to V 2.0 Fair Release  (Read 974 times)
waya (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2021, 02:37:47 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2022, 05:36:05 PM by waya

Last updated March, 25 2022.

Welcome to the
New and Improved
Waya Wolf Coin V2

Proudly Supporting

Mission Statement

Waya Wolf Coin has decided to adopt a charity benefiting animals.  The charity chosen was the Wolf Park.  Located in Battle Ground, Indiana based on their self-description which is as follows:

Wolf Park is education, conservation, and research facility located in Battle Ground, Indiana. Since 1972, we have studied wolves and other wild canids to learn more about their behavior and assist researchers in the wild. Each year, we teach thousands of visitors about the importance of predators in the ecosystem. We assist researchers around the world with studies of subjects including cognition, behavior, and comparative studies between wild and captive animals.

This statement along with my own personal experience makes the Wolf Park an ideal choice for our wolf pack.  It should be noted that their range of animals is more than just wolves.  Tours and various other activities are available, but I wish to mention two of them.  The first is howling with the wolves, this is a transcendent experience and is different each time.  The other, for those who cannot make it to the park, is virtual tours.

The mission statement of the Wolf Park and specific aims can be found here.  You can stay connected with Wolf Park by joining their  newsletter.  Although geographically undesirable for many, virtual tours are available, and webinars are a wonderful thing.  There is more information on its website so please check them out.

The rest of the goals of the Waya Wolf Coin remain in place.  The coin will seek new ways to fund the activities and needs of the charity and the coin itself.  Further development of the coin will be explored including looking into new exchanges.  Raising the price and other trading-related issues.  Further development of aspects of the coin and its resources.  Including seeking to make Waya Wolf coin a general payment method.

Essentially, the charity work adds a new dimension to the coin.  One aspect in which we are ahead of the game for the charity aspect is we know who our benefactor is and how we plan on supporting them.  Funding for Wolf Park will come from direct and indirect sources.

Goal

The charity goal selected is to either be a Symbolic or Visiting Sponsorship for either a wolf or a fox.  One person has demonstrated interest in one of the packages but has a child less than 18 years old and cannot do the Wolf Visiting Sponsorship for a wolf, but can do one for a fox.  See Membersips and Sponsonorships for more information.

Benefits Include for Symbolic Memberships include:

Wolf Park’s Symbolic Sponsorships last for one year from the date of purchase. All sponsorships contribute to conservation, education, research, and animal welfare at Wolf Park and are tax-deductible! With the support of our sponsors, Wolf Park will continue to enhance the lives of our ambassador animals.

With a Symbolic Sponsorship, you will receive:

**  A certificate of adoption and biography of your animal.

**  Updates about your animal four times a year, including photos and fur when they shed in the spring.

**  Subscription to our newsletter

**  Free admission to our Seasonal Events and Self-Guided Tours for up to six people

**  Free admission to Follow the Pack Tours and Howl Nights for up to six people

**  Discount on all bookings made at wolfpark.org (e.g. Specialty Tours, Private Tours, etc.) for up to six people

**  Additional discounts, events, and opportunities throughout the year

For Visiting Sponsorship you get all of the above and

**  Visiting fox sponsors must be 5 years or older. This program includes up to three visits with a Wolf Park fox ambassador.

**  Visiting wolf sponsors must be 18 years or older. This program includes one visit with a Wolf Park wolf ambassador.

This additional feature of the Visiting Sponsorship is truly worth the money.  I would love to spend time with an ambassador fox or wolf, well for me it would be a wolf but then I have no children under 18.  Our first goal will most likely be the fox because someone has expressed an interest in it.  If there are other people who can physically make it to the park, let me know and we can set that as the next goal.  The tickets are not cheap nor are the sponsorships.  The features of each type of sponsorship come with some great perks but are really only available to those who can actually make it.  The tickets and other items will be auctioned off as a means to raise money for the sponsorship.

Funding

The charity sponsorship mission will take many forms of funding to see it through to fruition.  Resources would need to be utilized to make this possible.  Some of the items in the sponsorships would be sold or auctioned off.  This will make up a large portion of the funding.  Passive income will be generated by letting the dev fund stake.  Each sale from the Waya Wolf Trading Post Will donate 5% of the cost of the item(s) purchased, this does not include shipping costs.  Money made from sales of t-shirts, sold by Tee-Public will be used for funding the sponsorship, please check out the images available.  Please note Tee-Public has a whole array of items with these patterns.  We will explore the area of NFTs to see if we can generate money using these items.  Of course, donations will always be welcome.  Crowdfunding, which we have used in past, will be a method used again for CPU mining.  Any and every avenue we can take to raise money for the Wolf Park will be explored.

History

Waya Wolf Coin,WW, was originally released on October 21, 2016, as a payment method for items in the now-defunct Cryptopia Store.  It was a pure Proof of Work, PoW, coin aimed at low hash individuals so all could mine it.  This wasn't the case.  And now, almost 5 years later, we remake Waya Wolf Coin to be a hybrid coin, that is Proof of Stake, PoS, and PoW.  I feel now is the right time to make these changes and Waya Wolf Coin V2, WWV2 is born.

The new Waya Wolf Coin V2 retains all of the features of Waya Wolf Coin.  It is still meant to be a payment coin. WW Coin had a fair release with no pre-mine and was a pure POW coin. It had an approximate total of coins 10,500,000 and the initial reward was 25 coins. It has halved and the current reward is 12.5 coins. The reason for the parameters of the coin and the fair launch was to make WW accessible to all by mining. These factors make WW a great coin for payment services.  The WW Coin is supported on several platforms, including the Gemmer Multi wallet a 64-bit Android wallet.  This allows for easier ways to pay for goods and services.

The discord for WW has some services available for users.  The first is the Academy, where anyone can post/answer a question. If the answer is really helpful you may consider tipping them in the bot room.  There is a section for Sister Coins where you can participate with coins that are associated with Waya Wolf Coin.  Services include a trusted 3rd party service where you can use WW to handle funds held as a means of safe transactions between parties.  There also is the Payment and Fulfillment service that can handle many services for you, please see the description in the Discord.  All these services are available for Waya Wolf Coin V2!

Rationale

The spice must flow! --Dune

The original Waya Wolf Coin was issued on 10.16.2016, and now almost 5 years later it will be revised to Waya Wolf Coin V2.  The parameters of WW were selected for payment methods as well as being a coin to be mined by all.  A main driving force for this change is to keep the blockchain moving.  Three factors can affect a POW coin to slow down if not halt the blockchain for periods.  A lack of miners will simply do this as rewards diminish in value it is not as attractive to mine a coin.  Situations arise when a large mining hash rate for a short period occurs.  This drives the difficulty up and when the mining hash is removed there may be several blocks needed to drive the difficulty down to an appropriate level for the amount of mining hash present.  Finally, and most diabolical of all is the 51% attack.  This is when a miner or group of miners control over 50% of the mining hash,  The attackers could cause transactions not to confirm and even reverse transactions while they controlled allowing them to potentially double-spend coins.  So there is a correlation between the blockchain functioning well and the difficulty.

To counter these things, several things were done.  For the case where there are no miners of the mining, the difficulty is too high The POS part of the new coins will fix this.  Additionally, To be able to accomplish a 51% attack you would need to have 50% of all circulating coins which is very likely not to happen.  For the other issues, we have changed how the difficulty is calculated.  It is based on the average times of the last 5 intervals.  This value is then reduced by 25% and then further constrained to be within 50% of the calculated value.  This will ensure the values of the difficulties will not rise too fast or too slow.

Swap

The number of coins for the swap was 7,318,750 WW the number of active coins plus 250,00 Waya Wolf Coins V2.  The developer's fund of 250,000 coins was used to pay for various aspects of the swap. The number of coins swapped in the bot-room tip-bot was 44274.91412019 WW and on the Frei Exchange, it was 1020205.08114601 WW for a total of 1,064,479.995266 WW.  A sum of 1698461.38900984 WW was given to Unnamed to exchange all of the viable coins.  This number is very high and has several reasons:
Several of the main reasons for this is that I personally lost over 1,000,000 WW.  The downfall of the now-defunct Cryptopia contained a great amount of WW trapped there.  Those who did not get the word in time.  

A number of blocks will be mined by me.  The process of these blocks will go into the tip bot, thus ensuring a fair launch.  These blocks are used to test the features of the wallets.  Please note the coins I lost will not be replaced, I can no longer prove ownership and hence cannot be expected to have them swapped.  An additional 50,000 WW will come out of the swap fund to pay those who tested the coin.
 These coins were not included in the development fund.  1217 blocks were used to test the coin this represents 15,212.5 WW which will be added to the faucet and used in the 5th year celebration of the Waya Wolf Coin.

The Coin Burn

A great question to ask is where did all of the other coins from the swap go too??  And below is the reason, I was hoping I could add more but the waiting period is over and this material needs to be released for completeness.

It is most likely there will not be a decision made to release funds of the defunct Cryptopia Exchange.  Therefore, the balance of the coins in the swap fund have been burned.  However, should any WW coins be recovered from Cryptopia Settlement a new checkpoint will be created and a new swap will happen.  The transaction is given below:

Date: 11/5/2021 02:09
To: WNg2svm2qApxheBKndKGQ9sRwporvRgRpT
Debit: -3776081.11059016 WW
Transaction fee: -0.0001 WW
Net amount: -3776081.11069016 WW
Transaction ID: 2bdc996e0c4f37351224da04faea6fcd03aab1e228d53e94b70a0c4c065843b0

I had asked for a vote on releasing 500,000 WW from the Swap Fund to the Developer's Fund.  There was an unanimous result of 12 votes for doing this.  I had moved the funds.  In retrospect, these 12 votes only represent less than 10% of the community as a whole.  Therefore, over 90% did not vote and I think it was beyond my limits to take those funds and hence, will be burned.  The transaction is given below:  

Date: 11/5/2021 04:30
To: WNg2svm2qApxheBKndKGQ9sRwporvRgRpT
Debit: -500000.00 WW
Transaction fee: -0.0001 WW
Net amount: -500000.0001 WW
Transaction ID: bd47a4ab4934b503760d96cb6fff66802c961bd94925443dcfd0df0b3a619ac2

It is important to note both burns used the same “To:” address.  This address  Wng2svm2qApxheBKndKGQ9sRwporvRgRpT came from http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses.  And therefore is truly burned and provable.  Therefore, at the time of this writing, the number of circulating valid WW coins is 3,519,691.38428.  For the sake of completeness and transparency, the address of the Developer's Fund is WY48cym5Tvd3cBETpiRYMQpqAGQ5gExfBA.  
Cheers,
Waya

Coin Specifications

Algorithm:Scrypt
Type:Hybrid PoW/POS
Coin Name:Waya Wolf Coin
Ticker:WW
Address Letter:W
Origional Date Created:10/21/2016
Rebirth Date Created:9/28/2021
Roaming Directory:WayaWolfV2
Configuration File:WayaWolfCoin.conf
RPC Port:9912
P2P Port:9911
Block Target:Every 5 Minutes
Retarget Difficulty:Every 3 Blocks
Premine for Swap:7,318,750 WW
Minimum TX Fee:0.0001
Block Reward POW or POS:Initial 25 WW, Now 12.5
POS Minimum Age till Maturity: 4 days
Block Halving:~210k Blocks (~3 Years)
Coin Supply:~11M WW

Important Links

These are the new V 2.0.0.1 wallets the most current!!

Official Mining Pools

Waya Wolf Coin Pool under v.2.0.0.1 is available to all.

MadCatMining
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mcmpool.eu:3440 -u <WW_Wallet_Address> -p c=WW

Cminors Pool
https://wayawolfcoin.cminors-pool.com/

Exchanges

I wish to personally thank all of the people who participated
in the crowdfunding for the Exbitron listing.  
Much love to all of you!!

A Special Usecase: Waya Wolf Trading Post

The Waya Wolf Trading Post is a place where you can shop for uncirculated banknotes, fine jewelry, raw gemstones, and stamps.  The trading post accepts both Waya Wolf Coin and Dimunitive, DIMI, Coin as payment methods.  You can even trade your WW and DIMI there for cash.  More items are added all the time.  Currently, 3 companies are represented in the trading Post and more and more quality retailers are always sought.

Please check out the Waya Wolf Trading Post and use your WW and DIMI to buy items!!

Future Directions

--  Listings on more exchanges;
--  To be listed on an index in EWMCI;
--  Increase the number of users of Waya Wolf Coin V2;
--  Increase the price of WWV2;
--  Including the Gemmer Multiwallet a 64-bit Android wallet;
--  Get listed on Payment Provider(s);
--  Increase offerings on the Waya Wolf Trading Post;
--  Work on infrastructure to keep WWV2 a strong solid coin;
--  Increase the presence of WWV2;
--  To develop and create more goods and services that use WWV2;
--  Development of an auction room for all to buy and sell.

Donations For Wolf Park

Donations are a very important source of income for a wildlife sanctuary such as Wolf Park.  The addresses below are where you can donate or crowdfund by mining.

WW:  WZCyBouubVbiy1YM6UZPzGj5ofHmkMezns
BTC:  3KCCYmxZDNHGZt6eM7quBBzc7cUghDhmVf
LTC: MBkrFvdk8Avo2zQrL1UoxHQNXwxhM5ithc
Doge:  DAqU8xRRUR1S3xFRMtGAGwisDs3c6khQMM
BCH:  qqpppfvmjppgtq7mqekf9h54hyj9s4dv450nfwts63
DIMI:  E2ckQmN4zS8JoqUsfaKvp691Ws5BwRit11
Other coins taken upon your request!!

Copyright ©4.25.2022, ©28.9.2021 WayaWolfCoin Developers
Author: WayaWolf

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:09:36 AM

what's web url and token address?
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2021, 09:04:36 AM

what's web url and token address?

not released yet for fair launch!!

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 07:19:06 PM

hope to see this moon soon I have a nice bag of WWV2 .. all the best !

Glad to hear!!  I want to get WW back up to its price on Crytpotia 115 to 150 sats and then more...

fouzi124

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 07:50:16 PM

Glad to hear!!  I want to get WW back up to its price on Crytpotia 115 to 150 sats and then more...

and big exchanges after that .. lezzz goo !
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 11:43:02 AM

and big exchanges after that .. lezzz goo !

That is the next stop after getting some more infrastructure in place we look for listings

This is where donations help a lot, listing on most exchanges is not cheap and I have already spent a small fortune to get here

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2021, 11:46:01 AM

The
Coin
Is
Live!!

levantruc

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 07:01:24 AM

Pool ?
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2021, 04:27:18 PM

Pool ?

Hello,

All pools that I am aware of have been shut down.  There are side nodes of the blockchain that is the chain ended up going down different paths and bad coins were minted.  We are working to fix this problem.  There will be a new swap, most likely, with a new wallet and there will be a mandatory wallet WW V2.0.0.0.1.

For more information see the discord at https://discord.gg/X43Z7qR

Hope this helps and explains what is going on!!

Cheers,
Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 08:11:36 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 10:54:02 PM by waya

Hello All,

Our in depth investigation we found that overall we were overly cautious.  One mistake made by me personally is keeping the old port numbers, for this, I am truly sorry.  Please forgive me!!  In the next version of the wallet this will be fixed.  The main issue with the blockchain, is the very nature of the blockchain.  The design of the blockchain is that the longest chain wins also know as the “best chain”.  As far as we can tell from looking at the logs that we had several forks each caused by simultaneous mining.  Each fork had very similar mining hash rates, so each chain relative to the user who built a fork on the blockchain appeared to be the “best chain” relative to the user.

Our seed nodes have no apparent history of the best chain being rolled back and to remedy this we put a checkpoint in the blockchain.  We selected the end of the chain as the “canonical” chain in our view.  This is because no valid Waya Wolf Coin would be lost.  This means the only chain associated with the canonical chain we have chosen will be accepted as the real chain.  To do this we need a new wallet that will honor the checkpoint block and reject all other side chains or forks.

To be clear the wallet will be mandatory.  A few things will change, the nodes and the “canonical” chain are the major changes.  Additionally, the version number will be V 2.0.0.1 and the block version was set so that individuals using the old wallet will be alerted to this.  We expect this wallet to be ready on October 6, 2021.

So what does this mean for me in plain English?  Blockchain technology goes after the largest chain unless a checkpoint is in place.  So here are the options as far as we understand: the block found on a fork ends up going onto the right chain, the block just disappears or goes orphan, or hangs around but is not valid, or something else we are not aware of Smiley  As a practice, we will checkpoint on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2021, 08:49:52 AM

Hello All,

The much awaited and anticipated wallets are ready for you to use. 
Please grab a new wallet from the new site.

Cheers,

Waya

Fox Fckbankscoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 06:50:23 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 07:41:24 PM by Fox Fckbankscoin

Attention
I lost all my coins to the wrong wallet.
Bad Wallet was published by dev WayaWolf.
Although it was only his mistake, he did not return the lost funds.
Its sorry nothing changes
I was tricked by dev WayaWolf

Bad Wallet WW V2 [version v2.0.0.0-g]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LbldXnNWhTQjE6RWznH6-ZAgvBEQUtD3/view?usp=sharing

Anyone else who has lost their coins should write !
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 03:33:31 AM

Attention
I lost all my coins to the wrong wallet.
Bad Wallet was published by dev WayaWolf.
Although it was only his mistake, he did not return the lost funds.
Its sorry nothing changes
I was tricked by dev WayaWolf

Bad Wallet WW V2 [version v2.0.0.0-g]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LbldXnNWhTQjE6RWznH6-ZAgvBEQUtD3/view?usp=sharing

Anyone else who has lost their coins should write !

Hello,

As I have tried to explain in the post above it is how the blockchain works.  You were on a fork and we needed to stop the fork before it got out of hand.  There was no trickery involved or bad intentions.  If anything it was a bad confluence of a number of factors.  We were first alerted to this problem by a person who runs a pool.  We tried to shut down ALL things at that point.  So what can I say, I acted in the best interest of coin holders by doing the responsible thing.

As far as coins on a fork go, no matter who it is, if they remain on a fork they are lost.  Plain and simple.

I am truly sorry your coins went on a fork.  But there is nothing I can do!!

Cheers,

Waya

Fox Fckbankscoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 06:13:37 AM

Re: Announcing a Rebirth of Waya Wolf Coin to V 2.0 Fair Release

I do not care.
You were supposed to check everything out before you posted your wallet.

I deposited funds directly from FreiExchange. [I didn't mine pool]
You are to return the coins to anyone who lost them because of you.

Info: Waya Wolf Coin to V 2.0 Fair Release - so return the coins for your mistake.

Until you do this, I will be everywhere, on every channel, posting under every post that I was cheated.

My WW Address: WhoXdZtAc5k1G2KrGK6PFJdpkAkyvxFKm9
Waiting for a return: 2904 WW
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 08:47:11 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2021, 09:06:45 AM by waya

Re: Announcing a Rebirth of Waya Wolf Coin to V 2.0 Fair Release

I do not care.
You were supposed to check everything out before you posted your wallet.

I deposited funds directly from FreiExchange. [I didn't mine pool]
You are to return the coins to anyone who lost them because of you.

Info: Waya Wolf Coin to V 2.0 Fair Release - so return the coins for your mistake.

Until you do this, I will be everywhere, on every channel, posting under every post that I was cheated.

My WW Address: WhoXdZtAc5k1G2KrGK6PFJdpkAkyvxFKm9
Waiting for a return: 2904 WW

If reality bothers you so, I will replace these coins with my own personal coins. For the record, you are the only one this upset.  And recall, you were one of the testers and earned 2,000 coins for that, so I will send those as well since I have an address.

Fox Fckbankscoin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 09:08:11 AM

I confirm the return from WayaWolf

Explorer WW:
http://164.68.119.156/address/WhoXdZtAc5k1G2KrGK6PFJdpkAkyvxFKm9

Thus, I close the topic.
fouzi124

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 01:05:28 PM

Explorer WW:

Thus, I close the topic.

the dev is really honest person and very kind I was following him long time .. i was about to tell you i will give your  lost coins but he acted first .. hope we walk this to success and all make gains !
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 06:14:17 PM

Explorer WW:

Thus, I close the topic.

the dev is really honest person and very kind I was following him long time .. i was about to tell you i will give your  lost coins but he acted first .. hope we walk this to success and all make gains !

Thank You!!

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 06:22:35 PM

Hello All,

Come join the fun and games till the 21st of October 2021 when Waya Wolf Coin will be 5 years old.

Lots of simple things to do for WW!!

Please Join Us!!

Cheers,

Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 02:52:14 PM

Hello All,

The next trivia game will be on October 14, 2021, at 2 PM CST and if I did my math right that is 19:00 UTC  Smiley

Rules:
0. A minimum of 3 players must be present for there to be a game.
1.  All answers must be in English to count
2. You may guess as many times as you want
3. The first correct answer on my screen gets the WW unless a majority of players show something different
4. You get paid as we go, since the tip bot isn't ready yet have your wallets ready V 2.0.0.1 to give your address
5. YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!

Door Prize:
1. The first player to buzz in with the word "Play" will play for the group
2. S/he may get help from other players but has 1 minute to answer
3. If they are correct I will roll a 6 sided die and the result will be the multiplier for the award, if they are wrong 1/2 of the dice amount will be used.

Please keep in mind that everyone gets the door prize so no one leaves empty-handed.

Look Forward to seeing you there!!

Cheers,

Waya

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: