Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT Marketplace Like No Other launched first ever Smart NFT's  (Read 43 times)
RockCryptoWorld (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:22:38 AM

Altura NFT is introduced The Future of NFTs: Smart NFTs
Imagine a video game sword that gets stronger every time it is used to slay a monster. Smart NFTs have properties that can change based on certain conditions.
Altura NFT will launch the developer portal along with the public API on October 8th, allowing users to program & integrate Smart NFTs in third-party apps/games.
Altura is the pioneer in smart NFT technology. Its penguins collection are a showcase of what Smart NFTs can do. Their penguins were sold out in 15 mins!

Altura is aiming to change the NFT space by allowing anyone to program Smart NFTs and integrate these NFTs in-game

Alex Becker thinks that it's a hidden gem https://twitter.com/ZssBecker/status/1436043906760773640

I'm pumped about Smart NFT's and I think we should pay out attention to NFT, especially NFT gaming
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:30:21 AM

Imagine a video game sword that gets stronger every time it is used to slay a monster. Smart NFTs have properties that can change based on certain conditions.
Altura NFT will launch the developer portal along with the public API on October 8th, allowing users to program & integrate Smart NFTs in third-party apps/games.
Altura is the pioneer in smart NFT technology. Its penguins collection are a showcase of what Smart NFTs can do. Their penguins were sold out in 15 mins!

Altura is aiming to change the NFT space by allowing anyone to program Smart NFTs and integrate these NFTs in-game

Alex Becker thinks that it's a hidden gem https://twitter.com/ZssBecker/status/1436043906760773640

I'm pumped about Smart NFT's and I think we should pay out attention to NFT, especially NFT gaming

This fresh idea and interesting for the improvement of current NFT especially for gaming industry that almost NFT is stagnant once you purchased it. This project is fitted for the RPG type game that usually have an upgrade option during adventure instead of using materials to upgrade weapons. Actually this project is not a marketplace but rather Smart contract platform that let developer mint or distribute NFT on there respective project. This topic needs to move on Altcoin discussion since this is a thread for Altura discussion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 05:35:47 AM

NFTs taking the crypto space by storm, the trend keeps going high and more ideas and ways to utilise the nft space is being introduced, I found this smart nft to be very interesting, something which will draw the attention of several developers and gamers all over the world, I wouldn't mind buying an in-game nft at all, exciting times ahead.
RockCryptoWorld (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:22:53 PM

This fresh idea and interesting for the improvement of current NFT especially for gaming industry that almost NFT is stagnant once you purchased it. This project is fitted for the RPG type game that usually have an upgrade option during adventure instead of using materials to upgrade weapons. Actually this project is not a marketplace but rather Smart contract platform that let developer mint or distribute NFT on there respective project. This topic needs to move on Altcoin discussion since this is a thread for Altura discussion.
I can't wait for the integration in other games!
It's such a brilliant idea and SmartNFTs will change the NFT Gaming world
Yeah I'll move to Altcoin discussion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: