Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about your Favourite mobile game  (Read 158 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 03:22:27 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2021, 03:45:44 AM by shoreno

How about Atari with Mario Bros? Grin

That game really makes me addicted to playing until the end hahaha.

PS1, Gameboy, Atari was a legend for me because playing using those emulators really forget the time and makes my mom angry to me Grin

I could remember those year I used to play snake game on Nokia 3310. It was fun really but youth if today may not know what it is. I enjoy playing soccer and Car of any type which usually make me relax after long hours of working. Relaxation needs something to play with at least to dance around and have fun with neighbors.

If mobile that will be over 15 years ago and name as Townsmen and playing on Sony Ericsson T610i  Grin

I played Mario bross using  Nintendo DS era on 2007. someone tell me to play it on android but iam not interested

wow retro gamers  like me , hi guys 🙂

I like those emulators that have a set of classic games. Like those NES, PS1, Gameboy, and other old-time games.

It feels nostalgic and I can play it as much as I can right when I'm older. Because when I was younger, we cannot avail such console because we're not that rich unlike my friends who has it before.
How about Atari with Mario Bros? Grin

That game really makes me addicted to playing until the end hahaha.

PS1, Gameboy, Atari was a legend for me because playing using those emulators really forget the time and makes my mom angry to me Grin

I played Mario bross using  Nintendo DS era on 2007. someone tell me to play it on android but iam not interested
Playing Mario Bross using android can not satisfy me because the monitor is too small unless we install the emulator on our computer. But still, it feels more excited to play directly from the machine because that is what makes us enjoy playing Mario Bross.

its not satisfying playing it with android phone if you dont have external gamepads but small screen is not a problem because the graphics will look bad if played in a wider screen .  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: