Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tronlink Advice needed  (Read 88 times)
Trac3y (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 12:05:42 PM

Hi i was meaning to checkout Decentral Trading from TromLink , but seems i got myself stuck inside it.
Downloaded TRONLINK from Playstore. Then after inside, i got USDT address and got to deposit some USDT.

Now i seem to need TRX/Energy/Power/Bandwidth to do any Transaction and i only have the USDT.

If anybody has advice on how i can get out or get TRX in i would appreciate that allot. "Without making a Bank Transaction right now"
i Tried all Dapps to swap Borrow. Seems now i needed to send a TRX first to Activate it

Maybe TRON can think of preloading 1TRX on wallet download as a convenience to new customers that do stupid things.
Not begging for 1 Trx so please dont go there but maybe above idea can save future newbies.

Have a look its really sad. Smiley lolz

TU984kSa2Zg9Wh4QcNN3LV7vgscUq8iA9s
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 03:55:01 PM

...If anybody has advice on how i can get out or get TRX in i would appreciate that allot. "Without making a Bank Transaction right now"
i Tried all Dapps to swap Borrow. Seems now i needed to send a TRX first to Activate it
There is no other way around it. You really need to load it up before you can use it. Borrow from any of your friends who are also crypto traders or investors.

Maybe TRON can think of preloading 1TRX on wallet download as a convenience to new customers that do stupid things.
Some people could abuse that if Tron team were to preload each newly created wallets from mobile to web extensions. Take it as a lesson to understand how the transaction on each chain works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:57:23 PM

You just need to buy Tron tokens on the exchange and send to the TronLink wallet. I think you don't need to buy in bulk. You can buy on the Binance exchange, for a transaction fee of 1 Tron. But what you need to pay attention to is the Tron address, because Tron coins are also available in BSC, Ethereum or other networks.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 09:33:17 PM

Hi i was meaning to checkout Decentral Trading from TromLink , but seems i got myself stuck inside it.
Downloaded TRONLINK from Playstore. Then after inside, i got USDT address and got to deposit some USDT.

Now i seem to need TRX/Energy/Power/Bandwidth to do any Transaction and i only have the USDT.

If anybody has advice on how i can get out or get TRX in i would appreciate that allot. "Without making a Bank Transaction right now"

Not begging for 1 Trx so please dont go there but maybe above idea can save future newbies.

For me an option that is doubtful, don't be too hasty. Now try to buy Tron tokens first and send them to your TronLink wallet. I don't think it's necessary to buy in bulk first, and just buy on a trusted exchange like Binance with a transaction fee of 1 Tron, because Tron is also available on BSC, Ethereum and other better networks.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:03:20 PM

Every transaction taking place on a blockchain goes with a fee or gas, that is for example, depositing an ERC 20 token to a Trust wallet, and then want to send it out, you will need ETH for gas fees, let's assume it is USDT that you deposited to your personal wallet, before sending it out you will need to have Eth for gas fee.
Now taking this case scenario to Tron blockchain, you downloaded a Tron wallet and sent USDT  to it, and then want to send it out, of course it will be required of you to pay for gas fee thus the reason it is asking you for 1 TRX. There is nothing to be bitter or sad about, it is how all blockchain networks are built, assuming it was TRX you deposited, and want to send it out, the transaction will be successful but your TRX will be deducted for gas fee.
Thus, the only way out of this situation is buying TRX from an exchange, send it to that wallet and withdraw your USDT.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:26:23 PM

To make transactions on tronlink you must have Trx coin to pay the gas fee, you don't need to buy a lot, just 10 trx which is only around $1 for 10 Trx, if you can't buy on the exchange, try to find a trusted person in the FB group who sells TRX online. I think quite a lot of people are selling TRX on FB.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 11:42:19 PM

For me an option that is doubtful, don't be too hasty. Now try to buy Tron tokens first and send them to your TronLink wallet. I don't think it's necessary to buy in bulk first, and just buy on a trusted exchange like Binance with a transaction fee of 1 Tron, because Tron is also available on BSC, Ethereum and other better networks.

Same with other netwoks, he will has to deposit some eth to cover the send fee (for ethereum network) or bnb for Binance Smart Chain network. By using exchanges to store usdt (or any other token), the fee can be deducted from the token itself (some exchanges offer more options), but it's not recommended to use exchange wallets for cold storage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 03:40:03 AM

I know what you mean, it is a common thing for all blockchains as you can’t pay for transactions on Ethereum if you don’t have any ETH for example. I work on Tron link and actually, a friend of mine sent me 1$ in TRX for my first transaction, and now I have USDT there and I can freely transfer it. Actually, you have to use an exchange, where you can buy some TRX and then receive them on your wallet using the receive address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: