Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ OJA Coin - High-speed, Low cost, & Power Efficient Cryptocurrency  (Read 5329 times)
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:37:32 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 06:47:01 PM by ojacoin

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER UPDATED. FOR MORE INFO ABOUT OJA COIN PROJECT. CHECK OUR WEBSITE AND DOCS AT OJACOIN.ORG

SUMMARY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OJA is a high-speed, environmentally and cost friendly blockchain. It's explicitly built to speed up transaction with almost zero fee thanks to its power-efficient NIST5 winning algorithm. Our initial project is to build a user friendly cryptocurrencies exchange that always pays user back in OJA Coin as rewards instantly. So more transactions you make, more rewards you earn. ~ Shop also products or service from OJA's official partner merchant, and earn more OJA coin! ~ With OJA you can buy, sell, pay and earn on your terms.

OJA TRADING
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Buying and selling cryptocurrency has never been so easy. With OJA you can buy your favorite cryptocurrency anytime in a few simple clicks. With trading fees ranging from 0.12% to 0.27% and rebates for market makers, OJA's fees are among the lowest in the industry. As a global integrated trading platform, OJA is designed to provide a variety of transactions such as spot and futures trading, over-the counter trading, whole network trading and decentralized trading. The infrastructure of the OJA platform supports the diversity of transactions with high security. It offers investors the opportunity to perform high-volume transactions fast and uninterruptedly. OJACOIN platform's trading model efficiently matches the market depth of major exchanges around the world while providing high liquidity.

OJA PAYMENT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With OJA you can also make payments to merchants, send money to friends, or instantly convert your OJA into local currencies and other cryptocurrencies through our partnered exchanges. It’s a safe and secure way to use and transfer funds. OJA Payment is a payment solution that can be easily and seamlessly integrated into any businesses who wants to start accepting OJA or any cryptocurrency as payment. For instance, to pay for a service or product, the buyer will only have to complete the checkout, login into OJA account, and confirm the payment.

OJA WALLET
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Using the OJA wallet will provide you with a safe, convenient, alternative way to store your funds. OJA takes security extremely seriously with world class standards to protect your funds at all times. Along with its campaign and sponsorship projects, OJA gives its users the opportunity to experience blockchain technology in the easiest way. With OJA Wallet, our users will have the opportunity to both participate in campaigns and earn OJA with partnership agreements.
OJA is a wallet system that will be developed for fast, secure and easy transactions on the ecosystem separate from the OJA crypto trading platform. Thanks to special applications created on desktop, mobile and web platforms, people will be able to use OJA wallets 24/ 7 and transfer funds at very low transaction fees and at high speeds.

OJA REWARD
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
BRAND REWARD
OJA supports “good-hearted” local and digital brands to give their customers compliments in OJA coin. The customers can redeem the OJAs with the brands offer such as service or products. The way we do this will definitely stimulate society to use cryptocurrencies. 23 millions OJA Coin is allocated for the brand rewards.

COMMUNITY REWARD
OJA Coin cares about its community. So, the community will receive rewards from time to time. We have planned multiple airdrops. Other than that, the community will be rewarded by being active in the chat groups, social media and helping promote the project. Community can promote OJAs on Youtube, Tiktok, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. 37 millions OJA Coin is allocated for the community reward.

HOLDERS REWARD
OJA also cares about its holders. We want to keep the OJA coin valuation increasing. All Pre-sale & ICO Holders will be rewarded up to 60% reward + to the amount they are holding if they HOLD their airdrop rewards for a certain period of time and do not sell. 10 millions OJA Coin is allocated for this holders reward.

TRADING REWARD
We know that crypto transaction and gas fees can hurt. There is not much we can do as its part to run the ecosystem, but the good news is, OJA give you some part of the paid fees back to you in OJA Coin. Using OJA Platform to make cryptocurrency trading user will receive rewards in OJA coin. More transactions they make, more OJA coin they earn. This makes crypto transactions more interesting and beneficial for everyone. 50 millions OJA Coin is allocated for this trading reward.  

OJA Coin is an open-source and fully decentralized digital currency that enables anyone to make payments instantly with almost zero transaction fees. Thanks to its 1 minute block time and proof-of-work mining algorithm. As a result, merchants get faster confirmation times, but with very low transaction fees which almost near to zero.
It is definitely a smart choice for those who love the most effective way to make transactions. The OJA Coin network is scheduled to produce 720.000.000 OJA, and miners are awarded with 500 new OJA per block. OJA Coin is not only fast, but It's also more secure and saves more energy. It is better for you, your customers, and your environment.

FEATURES
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Decentralized : Using peer-to-peer technology to manage transactions with no central authority or bank's system.
Efficient : Very secure and power-saving architecture thanks to winning algorithm NIST5.
Performance : Instant and almost zero transaction fees thanks to OJA's algorithm and 60 seconds block time.

COIN SPECIFICATION
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Crypto Name: OJA Coin
Ticker: OJA
Consensus: Proof-of-Work
Algorithm: NIST5
Total Supply: 720,000,000 OJA
Est. Market Cap: $ 72.000.000
Block Time: 60 Seconds
Block Size: 10 MB
Transactions Per Second: ~800
Retarget: Every Block
Lightning Network: Yes
Atomic Swap: Yes (Barterdex)
Foundation: Yes
Pre-mined: 40%
Source: https://github.com/ojacoin/ojacoin
Explorer: https://explorer.ojacoin.info
API Server: https://explorer.ojacoin.info/info

OJA TRADING PLATFORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You can buy OJA Coin through our OJA Trading Platform. First of all you need to deposit fiat into the account. You can deposit fiat using other cryptocurrencies or payment methods such as fiat bank transfer or iDeal (Dutch), Qris, Gopay, OVO, or even on convenient store such as Alfamart or Indomaret (Indonesian biggest convenient stores)

GET OJA REWARDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Brand Reward, Community Reward, Holders Reward, and Trading Reward)

Airdrop program:
Official: https://ojacoin.org/airdrop-program/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5359270.msg57904490#msg57904490
ICO Marks: https://icomarks.com/airdrop/oja-coin

DEVICE MINING
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Available via the OJA digital asset wallet, OJA is allowing everyone to mine OJA Coin from its dedicated mining pool. Miners are currently awarded with 500 new OJA Coin per block. The OJA network is therefore scheduled to produce 720 million OJA Coin, which is 35 times as many currency units as Bitcoin.

BUY ON PRE-SALE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In early stage of OJA Platform development, you can also buy OJA Coin in very low rate, start from $0.025/OJA. You can buy OJA Coin Pre-sale on OJA official website ojacoin.org or their trading platform (beta) at wallet.ojacoin.org. This limited offer only available during period of OJA Coin Pre-sale & ICO. After that OJA Coin will be publicly launched at price $0.10/OJA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:47:58 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2021, 12:45:21 AM by ojacoin

Update :

- we have added exchanges where OJA coin will be listed on.

- Our Website is ready to be used, you can access it now

- AMA (Ask me anything) session will be organized

- Currently We have started some events:

1.  Presale : See The details here

2.  2nd AMA with Crypto Discussion

- We are added a poster about looking for a moderators for our Region Telegram Groups, Find the details Here

- Another AMA (Ask me anything) session will be held with CRYPTO HUSTLE, find the details Here

- Another AMA (Ask me anything) session will be held with CRYPTO MAXXIS, find the details Here

namen5326

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2021, 01:21:30 PM

What is the network of OJA? is it ERC20, BEP20, or another network?
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:22:23 PM

What is the network of OJA? is it ERC20, BEP20, or another network?

OJA is a Coin which has its own Network or Blockchain. You have to make OJA Wallet

Web Wallet V1: https://account.ojacoin.info/
Web Wallet V2 https://wallet.ojacoin.org/
MacOS: https://ojacoin.org/download/mac.zip
Linux: Coming soon
Windows: Coming soon

and you can trace your transaction here

Cornia

Activity: 1372
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:07:23 AM

Ojacoin seems like a promising project. I will keep an eye on this project. But why website of this project is not working? Has it not been developed yet? Hope it will be fix soon.
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 08:14:08 AM

Ojacoin seems like a promising project. I will keep an eye on this project. But why website of this project is not working? Has it not been developed yet? Hope it will be fix soon.

Our website is still under maintenance, some features and other updates will be added, It will be done in a short time

All OJA Informations still can be read in ANN Thread and Whitepaper.

Thanks Smiley
Sulimanir

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:30:41 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Bitcointalk Username: Sulimanir
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1987651
Telegram Username: @Tamanna2014
Participated Campaigns: Facebook,Twitter
OJA Coin wallet address: oH5rjXsPMdecpe28qzCA1ZWjarS3uHh65N
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:14:41 PM

Where is this crypto exchange legally registered?
Will this be under the jurisdiction of Central Bank of the country where it is registered with?
The feature of earning OJA coin every time you make a transaction is a very promising one.
But will you ask KYC for all levels of your users? Or there will be level that you can trade in the platform without submitting KYC?
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:28:10 PM

Will this be under the jurisdiction of Central Bank of the country where it is registered with?
The feature of earning OJA coin every time you make a transaction is a very promising one.
But will you ask KYC for all levels of your users? Or there will be level that you can trade in the platform without submitting KYC?

As for now You are not even able to compile wallet for Linux and/or Windows to start mining or run pool so I think better to wait for them before any movement. Mac wallet is released. Team is  saying its mineable but without wallet you can not mine so like for me only Team is mining and MAC users. If they want to thread all users same there already should be wallet for all pratforms and at least one mining pool.
Dineshrohilla3636

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:19:17 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Bitcointalk Username: Dineshrohilla3636
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2526042;sa=forumProfile
Telegram Username: @dineshrohilla
Participated Campaigns: Facebook, Telegram
OJA Coin wallet address: oJPT3o4oiGTNatQwUDU9JYjk3c7kjdYUe4
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:04:33 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2022, 12:40:50 PM by mprep

As for now You are not even able to compile wallet for Linux and/or Windows to start mining or run pool so I think better to wait for them before any movement. Mac wallet is released. Team is  saying its mineable but without wallet you can not mine so like for me only Team is mining and MAC users. If they want to thread all users same there already should be wallet for all pratforms and at least one mining pool.

Currently only Mac wallet is available. We'll announce the release of Windows and Linux wallet in near future. At the moment we're focusing in the platform development and community campaign. Please PM the issue you get while compiling the wallet.

We'll announce it during the ICO. We're still working on it. And yes KYC is required for some level of user, even in the pre sale we're about to start soon.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
U-CeF

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:12:27 AM

who is the team behind this project? the team is not mentioned either on the website or in the whitepaper!
where are the licenses to run an exchange? where is the project registered? apart from the fact that there are no wallets for windows!
how is the price eligible at $ 0.025 / OJA at 750 million total supply?
all in all very suspicious and looks like a scam! You are welcome to prove the opposite to me!  Huh
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:42:58 AM

who is the team behind this project? the team is not mentioned either on the website or in the whitepaper!
where are the licenses to run an exchange? where is the project registered? apart from the fact that there are no wallets for windows!
all in all very suspicious and looks like a scam! You are welcome to prove the opposite to me!  Huh

Totaly agree as Im not a Mac user and even if I preffer to buy I do not want to hold buyed coins on online wallet becasue i preffer my own wallet with keys keep on my side instead of 3rd party. First wallets and working source then presale but how do you will make presale if ppl have wallets and can start to mine Huh Cheesy
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 12:49:41 PM

As I mention earlier the at the moment only Mac wallet is available, also web wallet v1 & v2.
Beside Windows & Linux wallet We're also developing IOS and Android Wallet and will release it once it's ready So please stay updated.
U-CeF

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:35:44 PM

As I mention earlier the at the moment only Mac wallet is available, also web wallet v1 & v2.
Beside Windows & Linux wallet We're also developing IOS and Android Wallet and will release it once it's ready So please stay updated.

As far as I know, the developers compile the Windows wallet first !! what about the team? You totally ignored that part of my answer !!
U-CeF

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:44:57 PM

Totaly agree as Im not a Mac user and even if I preffer to buy I do not want to hold buyed coins on online wallet becasue i preffer my own wallet with keys keep on my side instead of 3rd party. First wallets and working source then presale but how do you will make presale if ppl have wallets and can start to mine Huh Cheesy

definitely! will not trust my coins to anyone !! even before I invest a cent, I would like to know who is behind the project
prakash_dash99

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:36:47 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Bitcointalk Username: prakash_dash99
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Telegram Username: @prakashdash17
Participated Campaigns: Facebook,Twitter
OJA Coin wallet address: oeb3SoGDWdkRK6vHVLHPx5Qz2tZ5mhe3re
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:41:53 PM

As far as I know, the developers compile the Windows wallet first !! what about the team? You totally ignored that part of my answer !!

I don't ignore your question at all i just thought I've answered it on other comment.
Again, as part of business and resource strategy we don't release the Windows wallet yet. If you don't have Mac or Browser to register an address, then please wait a while, we're still working on it. It is indeed easier to judge a project as scam with a newbie account. Please join our community first, and join airdrop/bounty program to know better about our project.
As the team member, it will be announced very soon, the whitepaper will get some update too. cheers.
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:17:47 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:13:17 PM by mprep

I don't ignore your question at all i just thought I've answered it on other comment.
Again, as part of business and resource strategy we don't release the Windows wallet yet. If you don't have Mac or Browser to register an address, then please wait a while, we're still working on it. It is indeed easier to judge a project as scam with a newbie account. Please join our community first, and join airdrop/bounty program to know better about our project.
As the team member, it will be announced very soon, the whitepaper will get some update too. cheers.

I don't mind your strategy but source code is not even correct to be able to compile so there are few options : The source is not right , You have something to hide , or You simply mess the source to be able to compile. Anyway not whole world is supported to compile wallet from source and if you dont allow it to skilled persons to support network and gain some coins for decentralize network there is something not right. You said is decentralized from start also website is saying that, but from what i know and see only team is mining atm so where is decentralization ?? All mined coins goes to team so its centralized by project creators that is what I see and try to make me to think different way.

Also You are saying its mieneable and from what I see it is but only For TEAM/MAC users and newbie account have nothing to do with opinions. Regarding to Your earlier comment Yes not skilled persons can gain coins by Airdrops and Bounty but devs and skilled enough persons should be able to mine it and decentralize your project and till now forget about saying Decentralization. You should think before You run coin that way and saying about decentralization.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
U-CeF

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 06:14:02 PM

newbie or not, that has nothing to do with my questions! (you are a newbie yourself).
As the user posted above something seems to be wrong with this project !!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: