Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ OJA Coin - High-speed, Low cost, & Power Efficient Cryptocurrency  (Read 5329 times)
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 06:22:28 PM

Also You are saying its mieneable and from what I see it is but only For TEAM/MAC users and newbie account have nothing to do with opinions. Regarding to Your earlier comment Yes not skilled persons can gain coins by Airdrops and Bounty but devs and skilled enough persons should be able to mine it and decentralize your project and till now forget about saying Decentralization. You should think before You run coin that way and saying about decentralization.

We'll investigate whats happening with the wallet code, why it can't be compiled on your end and will release update if needed. Till then you still can use Mac wallet to mine.
We have pre-mined coin allocated for team & product development, they no longer need to mine the coin, unless they want to. So its open and decentralised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 07:21:41 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:09:24 PM by mprep

Also You are saying its mieneable and from what I see it is but only For TEAM/MAC users and newbie account have nothing to do with opinions. Regarding to Your earlier comment Yes not skilled persons can gain coins by Airdrops and Bounty but devs and skilled enough persons should be able to mine it and decentralize your project and till now forget about saying Decentralization. You should think before You run coin that way and saying about decentralization.

We'll investigate whats happening with the wallet code, why it can't be compiled on your end and will release update if needed. Till then you still can use Mac wallet to mine.
We have pre-mined coin allocated for team & product development, they no longer need to mine the coin, unless they want to. So its open and decentralised.

That is good one Cheesy Do you know how many users use MAC and how many Windows Linux ?? Really You should make release of all wallets on start or make at least paper wallet and pool and if You affreaid of a presale make a 50% pool fee but allow miners to join from start to mine and make your project stronger. Personally I dont think that anyone will mine coins and sell them cheaper than presale price.

Do You have any plans to make a Discord community channel ??

Ok so I sorted wallet and make a Mac VM after I start to mine they remove only one peer that allow me to sync and now im out of sync so that is yours decentralization ? Make a list of all addnodes for MAC wallet users to connect with wallet otherwise all is scam in my eyes

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
SePhII2oTh

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:21:21 PM

Ok so I sorted wallet and make a Mac VM after I start to mine they remove only one peer that allow me to sync and now im out of sync so that is yours decentralization ? Make a list of all addnodes for MAC wallet users to connect with wallet otherwise all is scam in my eyes

use this block explorer to find all the Available Peers and Nodes.

If you had problems compiling you need to know that you require an specific version of libraries and an specific version of Ubuntu (18.04) to be able to build it.

you can find the tutorial in the source code, then go to DOC folder , file   unix_build.MD

just to sort out something, ubuntu 18.04 installs Openssl 1.1  and the source requires 1.0 so follow this:

sudo apt-get remove openssl

then

sudo apt-get install libcurl3

then:

sudo apt-get install openssl1.0-dev

thats it.

Also if you want to compile a Mac Wallet, you have to do it cross-compiling, not Native.  this means that you compile the Mac Wallet FROM Ubuntu, Do not try it native (using a Mac) or you will run in endless errors due to the incompatibility of Apple new libraries.
angeli99

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 11:57:54 PM

Have you started the token sale? And Should I do KYC for the token sale?
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:30:20 AM

Have you started the token sale? And Should I do KYC for the token sale?

For now, we will start the presale on 1st october 2021, and you have to pas KYC to join it. Make sure you provide your real identities and you will be qualified to join the presale. You can visit OJA Official site to participate the presale.
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 05:04:30 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:07:30 PM by mprep

If you had problems compiling you need to know that you require an specific version of libraries and an specific version of Ubuntu (18.04) to be able to build it.

you can find the tutorial in the source code, then go to DOC folder , file   unix_build.MD

just to sort out something, ubuntu 18.04 installs Openssl 1.1  and the source requires 1.0 so follow this:

then

then:

thats it.

Also if you want to compile a Mac Wallet, you have to do it cross-compiling, not Native.  this means that you compile the Mac Wallet FROM Ubuntu, Do not try it native (using a Mac) or you will run in endless errors due to the incompatibility of Apple new libraries.

Ok checked addnodes but weallet seems not connect yesterday it was fine today dont work what is a P2P port ?

Yesterday there was a node that I connect the node was taken from blockexplorer/api/getpeerinfo yesterday this node vanish and you want to say that is normal. i dont want to track peers looking for them you should make a list for users of all available addnodes and port that is need to P2P

added all of those :
addnode=54.179.62.40:59471
addnode=3.248.204.35:59875
addnode=54.255.121.173:59071
addnode=52.221.244.86:60620
addnode=18.234.102.42:61899
addnode=114.246.35.17:29234
addnode=114.125.94.137:61430

and nothing change also before i take a peer from extplrer and connection port was 5817

and make sure your addnodes and seed nodes allow incoming connections . Because I feel like Im banned from connection what a crap...

And yesterday there http://13.37.73.48:3001/api/getpeerinfo was one more connection with 5817 port. Only that peer allow me to connect rest of addnodes do not allow me to be coneccted and why you removed that peer if i get only one connection. Because You ban me and my connection i feel that whole project is a scam if you dont allow me to connect wallet to network I can not think different way. What a pitty thing you sayinmg Mac users can connect and when yesterday I connect and start to mine you ban me from network ahahaha good one Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So just add a seed node that allow connections simple as that

ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 08:56:21 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:13:35 PM by mprep

That is good one Cheesy Do you know how many users use MAC and how many Windows Linux ?? Really You should make release of all wallets on start or make at least paper wallet and pool and if You affreaid of a presale make a 50% pool fee but allow miners to join from start to mine and make your project stronger. Personally I dont think that anyone will mine coins and sell them cheaper than presale price.

Thanks for the advise. We'll announce the Windows wallet release as planned in our road map on Q4, so just another few days. Please hold tight.

As I mention earlier the at the moment only Mac wallet is available, also web wallet v1 & v2.
Beside Windows & Linux wallet We're also developing IOS and Android Wallet and will release it once it's ready So please stay updated.

As far as I know, the developers compile the Windows wallet first !! what about the team? You totally ignored that part of my answer !!

I don't ignore your question at all i just thought I've answered it on other comment.
Again, as part of business and resource strategy we don't release the Windows wallet yet. If you don't have Mac or Browser to register an address, then please wait a while, we're still working on it. It is indeed easier to judge a project as scam with a newbie account. Please join our community first, and join airdrop/bounty program to know better about our project.
As the team member, it will be announced very soon, the whitepaper will get some update too. cheers.

newbie or not, that has nothing to do with my questions! (you are a newbie yourself).
As the user posted above something seems to be wrong with this project !!

The questions are answered on reply above. Just read the instruction. No code need to be updated. Nothing for us to hide . You just may compile it with wrong version of OS.
However I've added the specific OS version documentation info to compile the wallet. So you're ready to go. Happy compiling.

AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:38:18 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:11:37 PM by mprep

As I mention earlier the at the moment only Mac wallet is available, also web wallet v1 & v2.
Beside Windows & Linux wallet We're also developing IOS and Android Wallet and will release it once it's ready So please stay updated.

As far as I know, the developers compile the Windows wallet first !! what about the team? You totally ignored that part of my answer !!

I don't ignore your question at all i just thought I've answered it on other comment.
Again, as part of business and resource strategy we don't release the Windows wallet yet. If you don't have Mac or Browser to register an address, then please wait a while, we're still working on it. It is indeed easier to judge a project as scam with a newbie account. Please join our community first, and join airdrop/bounty program to know better about our project.
As the team member, it will be announced very soon, the whitepaper will get some update too. cheers.

newbie or not, that has nothing to do with my questions! (you are a newbie yourself).
As the user posted above something seems to be wrong with this project !!

The questions are answered on reply above. Just read the instruction. No code need to be updated. Nothing for us to hide . You just may compile it with wrong version of OS.
However I've added the specific OS version documentation info to compile the wallet. So you're ready to go. Happy compiling.

Already compiled
give some working addnodes instead of not allow connection in nodes Cheesy

Also I do not see any reply about seed node and why you removed only one that allow connection from other wallets so still centralization Cheesy Huh

also have a probelm with error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)
what rpcuser and rpc password should I use

icactive

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:46:00 AM

Also I do not see any reply about seed node and why you removed only one that allow connection from other wallets so still centralization Cheesy Huh

go to wallet repair and try to resync,.
i had similar issue with no connection/out of sync. but its working just fine now.
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 12:16:51 PM

also have a probelm with error: incorrect rpcuser or rpcpassword (authorization failed)
what rpcuser and rpc password should I use

Never experienced something like that.
Use Wallet Repair features and see if it solves the issue.
maulana8833

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 01:12:00 PM

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Bitcointalk Username: maulana8833
Bitcointalk Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3242812
Telegram Username: @amb9760
Participated Campaigns: facebook,twitter
OJA Coin wallet address: ofJ1UCHJsYguxwbJzgxaHtxMjzr77vdBfh
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 06:08:34 PM

Each time I mine block my balance is decreasing instead of increasing ahahahaha what a joke
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 07:18:27 AM

Each time I mine block my balance is decreasing instead of increasing ahahahaha what a joke

You may be confused seeing your current balance and immature balance.
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 07:55:00 AM

Ok all sorted

You may be confused seeing your current balance and immature balance.
nickleback124

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 05:12:25 PM

Hi, maybe a stupid question.. Cheesy
I've downloaded the Mac wallet., how do start mining the coin?
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 08:47:57 PM

just go to debug console. and hit command "setgenerate true". that's it. happy mining.
kenskie

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 12:21:50 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2022, 09:11:33 PM by mprep

you can find the tutorial in the source code, then go to DOC folder , file   unix_build.MD

just to sort out something, ubuntu 18.04 installs Openssl 1.1  and the source requires 1.0 so follow this:

then

then:

thats it.

Thanks bro, it give's me a lot of help, In my opinion can't say OJA is a scam cause they have active managers and have lots of improvement and updates too, try checking their groups.

who is the team behind this project? the team is not mentioned either on the website or in the whitepaper!
where are the licenses to run an exchange? where is the project registered? apart from the fact that there are no wallets for windows!
how is the price eligible at $ 0.025 / OJA at 750 million total supply?
all in all very suspicious and looks like a scam! You are welcome to prove the opposite to me!  Huh
Hello, so far on what I've learn they have now a wallet for windows, you can check it. They have also very active team, join there telegram channels you can ask their anytime and they will answer your questions in no time. I've been in their telegram group for 5 days now. Questions and concerns are well answered.

nickleback124

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:51:50 AM

just go to debug console. and hit command "setgenerate true". that's it. happy mining.

Thank you. It took me a while to sync the network, but now It works. I'll look forward to the project development. Good luck!
ojacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 07:13:42 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 09:00:04 PM by ojacoin

Pre Sale is started.

We look for early fans, backers and investor to support our project.

How to join the Presale:

- Buy OJA Coin at https://wallet.ojacoin.org

- Deposit fund: FIAT (EUR & IDR) and USD (BTC/ETH/BCH, etc.)
- Payment via Coinbase, IDEAL or Bank Transfer.

- KYC is required. Powered by Blockpass.
- Distribution coin: Within 12-48 hours after KYC approved.

- Pre-sale price (stage 1): $0.025/OJA

apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 09:06:13 PM

When can we trade OJA Coin?  I saw that OJA was only planned to be listed on some exchanges.

And Can I do payment for presale from Exchanges,  like binance or another?

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: