Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What crypto projects best facilitate obtaining passive income?  (Read 573 times)
Big Josh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:28:30 PM

I think you should check out $DIVI! I’ve almost doubled my stack over the last two years running one of their #staking nodes.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 06:33:29 PM

As far as I feel you can try farming on DeFi coins.  Bake, CAKE, ALPHA, SFUND. There facilitates passive profit by putting capital there. You can try her a little, and if you feel confident you can try her more.

While these coins have a high APY, there is also risk involved with these Defi coins (chances exist they go scam). I prefer staking on Kraken with DOT and KSM; you get a 12% interest per year (compounded) and these coins have also a lot of growth potential.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OrangeII

Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:06:26 AM

I believe that earning passive income is the main path to financial freedom. Various altcoins and their projects have established various strategies for their investors to earn passive income, but not all are as effective or easy.

What crypto projects have the best features for obtaining passive income?
So far, people are using staking and yield farming to make passive income, but I still don't think that's what passive income is meant for. to be honest, so far, I'm also still looking for such a thing. people sometimes use stacking or yield farming on pancakeswap, or other DEXs.
But, before doing that, you need to know the risks. In my opinion, if you are really looking for passive income, you need to create an offline business that you can control yourself. well, that's my suggestion. however, if you still want to try to find passive income in the crypto world, staking, and yield farming you can try DEX or CEX which provides it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 04:34:51 AM

I believe that earning passive income is the main path to financial freedom. Various altcoins and their projects have established various strategies for their investors to earn passive income, but not all are as effective or easy.

So far, people are using staking and yield farming to make passive income, but I still don't think that's what passive income is meant for. to be honest, so far, I'm also still looking for such a thing. people sometimes use stacking or yield farming on pancakeswap, or other DEXs.
But, before doing that, you need to know the risks. In my opinion, if you are really looking for passive income, you need to create an offline business that you can control yourself. well, that's my suggestion. however, if you still want to try to find passive income in the crypto world, staking, and yield farming you can try DEX or CEX which provides it.

That made my eyes rolling but your right about staking. There is not much for passive income in crypto but mostly related to staking which also has risks. Just like mining cryptocurrency either bitcoin or altcoins, you will still have risk to the devices you are using.

Mining is a good way for passive income, you just have to devote some funds you earn for the maintenance of the devices, and for replacements, the devices are expensive like the GPUs.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 04:45:47 AM

Isn't stablecoin better since you don't have to worry about fluctuations?
hoangyenyen

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:38:29 AM

Choose 10 altcoins, preferably high-quality projects of the Polkadot Parachain, and then choose amnesia. Passive income will change a lot after 2 years.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:40:35 AM

Yield farming on Celo, Fantom, and NEAR protocol have the highest APY and passive income. On each of these chains there are several farms that have over 100% APY. You can't get those returns from staking alone.
tiffcrz

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:11:02 AM

Staking is a great way to earn passive income.

Stakenet has developed multiple staking solutions that are accessible to everyone. They could start even for as little as 1 $XSN:
• XSN Cloud Pooled Staking
• Normal Wallet Staking
• Cold Staking(TPoS)
lizarder

Activity: 1582
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 10:55:54 AM

For investors, the way we get passive income is different, they have greater opportunities than us, and vice versa regarding the losses they get, this will definitely be different from us, investors have a greater risk than us, but what sets them apart only with us only on work patterns, ways and strategies in getting passive income at any time, there are many altcoins that we can use today to get passive income, depending on the methods and patterns that we apply.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:15:00 AM

Stacking is really a good idea for passive income. While you are locking your coins for some additional returns based on how long the locked duration is and if the price is really good in the future then you could get additional profit from there, so it's like hit two birds with one stone. You could invest on real estate if you are afraid but if we are talking about crypto and then staking is a good idea so far.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 03:13:48 AM

There are many projects even I can't mention all of them, you can get passive income from staking with high APY, currently I use Biswap and Etna platforms for staking, you can see the percentage of income every day and every month, auto coumpound is my favorite choice at this time , because when you plan to hold the coins for the long term, you don't have to bother to withdraw tokens anytime and take your harvested tokens whenever you want.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
rezasg

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 06:06:12 PM

Staking is a great way to earn passive income.

Stakenet has developed multiple staking solutions that are accessible to everyone. They could start even for as little as 1 $XSN:
• XSN Cloud Pooled Staking
• Normal Wallet Staking
• Cold Staking(TPoS)
Sollaes

Activity: 672
Merit: 101

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 01:25:51 PM

The best way to make up a source of passive income is staking or yield farming I think, but actually I can't recommend any of such platforms now, as I don't know any with really big APYs. I know one project called Goldfinch, you can have passive income in it if you invest in it. Here is how it works: there are different companies that borrow money and you can be their investor.

dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 671

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 02:28:28 PM

Sorry but don't just think that investing in crypto is considered to become a passive income that is because of its volatility and risks. Though we know that we can make a good profit in here, however, you can't get assurance from this. You can actually make this as a source of income, we surely know that but that is just like that. And besides, many were also in losses and disappointed by their expectations.
To have financial freedom is not all about having a passive income, but is all about having multiple sources of income and crypto have such potentials.
We must know how risky crypto can be, at some project there will be a time that it can give us passive income but after a while depending on the progress of the project and adoption it may continue or worst is the project or team will be gone. Keep in mind that projects may provide passive now but it may not lastlong the way we wanted it to be so still make sure to monitor it and not to rely only at it for living.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 02:42:08 PM

This is an unpopular opinion but it could be a good option if you are also a fan of gambling. Some platforms have come up with rewarding their players a passive income through their native token or through points that can be staked to earn more popular coins. One example of that is BetSpider. You play with TRX/EOS > you earn SP > Stake SP > Earn TRX/EOS.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 04:50:24 PM

After launching Defi, the crypto market interest more by investors and various projects that are providing passive income, and you can invest them and get passive income, we can say crypto projects facilitating investors for earing of passive income.

rezasg

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:49:49 AM

Running a masternode on Stakenet is my plan for earning a passive income and enjoy my life
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 10:28:05 AM

if you mean users can get passive income by buying their tokens or holding their coins. surely many NFT token projects or smart contracts offer these features in their coins. like NFT games. staking . you can get extra income from that. and if you want do that type investment you need more extra carefull with your own money . DYOR first.
OrangeII

Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:35:21 AM

if you mean users can get passive income by buying their tokens or holding their coins. surely many NFT token projects or smart contracts offer these features in their coins. like NFT games. staking . you can get extra income from that. and if you want do that type investment you need more extra carefull with your own money . DYOR first.

For now, most people will offer staking, as well as yield farming. well, it is one of the most preferred ways to earn passive income in the midst of their busy life.
however, nowadays, NFT games are very well known for being able to make us get passive income too. games like Axie, My Neighbor Alice, and others, also offer a large enough income to be used as passive income. however, back to the investor, preferring to play games, or just waiting for staking or yield farm.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 12:24:29 PM

Defi still has many performance issues but I give an objective assessment of Sovryn, is a bitcoin platform that provides many solutions and benefits of passive monetization with many as Farm / Stake / borrow, lease,  … I think it is one of the platforms that can earn passive income safely with high security.  After investing in sovryn hackathon, they have really grown faster.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: