Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊  (Read 482 times)
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 11:22:55 AM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atharamir

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 01:20:43 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2021, 06:49:51 PM by Atharamir

nvm all issues settled.. but leaving this here just coz i cant delete the post..
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:00:56 PM

The main thing is that the nft market is like the wild west. people have started to excel. I don't know for sure. but it seems like gaming is supersaturates the market... apps dedicated to some finance maybe worth more.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:34:43 PM

[/center]
[/quote]

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:44:01 PM

Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:10:24 PM

Let's GOO! We can finally talk about everything going on with MicroBuddies! Read all about it https://t.co/oiaN5TQgXg?amp=1

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:15:50 PM

Hmm, maybe you're behind but nft games like microbuddies have become an inevitable component of our evryday life.  Pretty much anywhere you go, people are gaming. It's a worldwide thing.

It is not too late if they know how to promote their gaming platform. NFT collectibles are still hype these days. But the team should know how to get the interest of these players. The competitions is getting harder as these days everyone wants to set-up an NFT-related gaming platform.
Bordijo

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:24:18 PM

we'll see what it will be after the launch of the game play. of course, these nft games also have the money within. answering your questions, yes, a lot of people do play and gaming is a part of their life, but what about usecase?
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 09:33:38 PM

we'll see what it will be after the launch of the game play. of course, these nft games also have the money within. answering your questions, yes, a lot of people do play and gaming is a part of their life, but what about usecase?
Why the uck do you need the usecase, when these NFTs are traded and sold in the open market? It's fun. When people have fun they get committed, so no use case is needed.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 07:55:57 PM

Looks to me like Microbuddies is a solid project, honestly, I'm excited - the general concept seems like a blend of other nft projects. I think we'll see how it goes, watch the value of the NFTs but looks promising to me.
Bordijo

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 07:57:05 PM

Why the uck do you need the usecase, when these NFTs are traded and sold in the open market? It's fun. When people have fun they get committed, so no use case is needed.
maybe.... i just think crypto will stay popular only after the adoption and everyday using of it. it can be anything but in general it's all about payment system. and don't argue, you can't deny it.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 07:58:56 PM

It is not too late if they know how to promote their gaming platform. NFT collectibles are still hype these days. But the team should know how to get the interest of these players. The competitions is getting harder as these days everyone wants to set-up an NFT-related gaming platform.
Helo. We work hard to improve all we are planed! Cool
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:01:42 PM

GOO is passively produced by all MicroBuddies based on the production power of their dominant traits, as well as rarity, generation, and replication ability. For more gameplay tips check out our Discord https://discord.com/invite/MicroBuddies
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 10:00:40 AM

Sooo, these nano factory tokens that are used to generate the gen zero Microbuddies exist only in number of 2,500 of them. My question is, if do not purchase them now and they'll grow in value, will they be available on some rarible or open sea?
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:35:05 PM

Sooo, these nano factory tokens that are used to generate the gen zero Microbuddies exist only in number of 2,500 of them. My question is, if do not purchase them now and they'll grow in value, will they be available on some rarible or open sea?
Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 09:43:11 PM

MicroBuddies is a new collectible NFTgame that has fun elements of game strategy with the benefits of owning an NFT! Following along with our progress at https://microbuddies.io
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:06:04 PM

Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
MicroBuddies will have their launch in quarter three 2021. It should be something unreal, no doubt. Looking forward to their aim realization. Nft projects seem really attractive. If 5 out of 20 shoot x2, I'll be rich. Cool
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:10:57 PM

Wow, so I think it'll be the same as with all the NFTs.  If the project  interesting to you and you see some potential and improvement of the current technology, don't wait until the value is too high to play.
so I should invest in a game before it even starts? .... yea, logically a good idea to invest early, but I asked because I want to follow, investigate and see the way the project develops, moves.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:18:55 PM

Our Gen 0 MicroBuddies are divided into 4 categories: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exalted. Which MicroBuddy will you walk away with NFTgame
 https://discord.gg/MicroBuddies
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 09:35:40 PM

so I should invest in a game before it even starts? .... yea, logically a good idea to invest early, but I asked because I want to follow, investigate and see the way the project develops, moves.
The alt being investing at the stage when the project has already taken off and values are sky high? lol I get your point, vet it. That's what were doing here. Looks to me like Microbuddies is merging multiple NFT games tech from what i see on discord and has solid backing Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: