Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊  (Read 485 times)
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 10:00:37 PM

I do not understand the point of all these nft based games. I see a lot of them appearing but still cannot get the point of them. To earn these NFTs do you have to play or just invest and wait for their value to grow?
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2021, 04:32:09 PM

I do not understand the point of all these nft based games. I see a lot of them appearing but still cannot get the point of them. To earn these NFTs do you have to play or just invest and wait for their value to grow?
Im with you, seems like these projects grow quickjly though. And when the interest is that high, money is inevitable.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:03:56 PM

Im with you, seems like these projects grow quickjly though. And when the interest is that high, money is inevitable.
So there are a lot of gamers who will actually bring the value to these microbes? Then we'll be selling them and getting the margin from the current price? But that's the point you have to buy now.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:43:13 PM

MicroBuddies is launching soon, and only 300 out of 2,500 Generation 0 MicroBuddies are available! Use your strategy and skill to maximize your NFT collection - Replicate, Recombolutate, Evolve and Multiply!

sun face cartoon
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 09:09:00 AM

MicroBuddies is launching soon, and only 300 out of 2,500 Generation 0 MicroBuddies are available! Use your strategy and skill to maximize your NFT collection - Replicate, Recombolutate, Evolve and Multiply!

sun face cartoon

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2021, 06:13:10 PM

So there are a lot of gamers who will actually bring the value to these microbes? Then we'll be selling them and getting the margin from the current price? But that's the point you have to buy now.
Yea basically. Might not lead to a happy ending if we dont figure out how to make the game work haha.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 09:31:44 PM

Hmm, a lot of noise in this thread. Microbuddies seems like a good project. NFT Gaming is hype rn and it is getting more n more profitable. Im eager to keep an eye on this and see how it unfolds.
I suppose, we need to wait until the actual launch is live. And that will definitely be known after they pass through initial launch BS. How is it possible to talk about the future development when the stage is not complete?
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 09:37:40 PM

Goo'd Morning GOO Farmers!

Our open beta walkthrough for Nano Factory token holders is here!

https://medium.com/microbuddies/microbuddies-beta-walkthrough-83978f9714cc
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2021, 08:16:47 PM

Hmm, a lot of noise in this thread. Microbuddies seems like a good project. NFT Gaming is hype rn and it is getting more n more profitable. Im eager to keep an eye on this and see how it unfolds.
I suppose, we need to wait until the actual launch is live. And that will definitely be known after they pass through initial launch BS. How is it possible to talk about the future development when the stage is not complete?
Wow wow wow. Slow down a bit. I just asked questions bothering me. To some extent, what you say is partly true. But I am sure that the project will talk about its long term roadmap. That's what we're here for.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 09:21:07 PM

Wow wow wow. Slow down a bit. I just asked questions bothering me. To some extent, what you say is partly true. But I am sure that the project will talk about its long term roadmap. That's what we're here for.
Nah, I'm not being pushy or whatever. I just don't like when so called investors pretend to be financial advisors and tell the project management what to do. The team also want to succeed that's also their desire. To me it looks like they have a good vision for this
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:13:31 AM

Over 90% of the supply of Nano Factory Tokens have been minted!

Next week will be big:
🦠Monday - Snapshot date for beta (must purchase by 7PM ET to get into the beta)
🦠Tuesday - The open beta!!
🦠Friday - The price increases from 0.1 -> 0.15 🍄

Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:02:28 PM

I checked their twitter. The news is posted rather frequently and that's for good. The post I got a bit surprised about is that only 400 NFTs are left of the 2,500 Gen 0 NFTs, the ones they say will be the rarest of all Microbuddies.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:22:10 PM

I checked their twitter. The news is posted rather frequently and that's for good. The post I got a bit surprised about is that only 400 NFTs are left of the 2,500 Gen 0 NFTs, the ones they say will be the rarest of all Microbuddies.
Well, I'm not an expert, but as far as I get it. It means that there is interest from the investors. It might be some artificial encouragement but I suppose it's not their priority. So taking into account this fact. It is surprising.
Vetohov

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 08:37:05 PM

Well, I'm not an expert, but as far as I get it. It means that there is interest from the investors. It might be some artificial encouragement but I suppose it's not their priority. So taking into account this fact. It is surprising.
Yep, that's what I'm thinking of. We will see the actual functionality only after the game launch. But even for now the results are more or less satisfying. I'll be following the project because this deserves attention.
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:19:57 PM

Yep, that's what I'm thinking of. We will see the actual functionality only after the game launch. But even for now the results are more or less satisfying. I'll be following the project because this deserves attention.
Why not join the project now and get the NFT they have been talking about for so long? Because after some time if the project keeps on developing, you will see a great demand on these rare NFTs and you'll regret)
Vetohov

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 05:46:15 PM

Why not join the project now and get the NFT they have been talking about for so long? Because after some time if the project keeps on developing, you will see a great demand on these rare NFTs and you'll regret)
Nah, that's not my strategy. A smart investor always invests even despite the price ups and downs because the main idea of a long term investment is in gaining the value of the portfolio and when the price is more or less suitable, I buy.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:47:48 PM

I like the project. I can see some interesting action behind the scenes. The value of the NFTs 0 gen might actually grow in price. For providing this the game must be something really outstanding, so long term.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:50:29 PM

Beta testing is officially underway! Get excited  Smiley

Join our Discord for the latest Beta updates  Cool http://discord.gg/microbuddies 

MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:54:39 PM

sun face cartoon

Hello, kindly inform what’s your team email? (you can PM me)
Hello, all information you can fined in our website  Wink Check plz https://microbuddies.io/
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:55:47 PM

I kinda don't realize the value of Microbuddies. So the main tactic is about the value of these NFTs. The project is a game, so I agree that the game has to be something really gorgeous with no doubt to dispute it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: