Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊  (Read 485 times)
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:48:12 PM

I kinda don't realize the value of Microbuddies. So the main tactic is about the value of these NFTs. The project is a game, so I agree that the game has to be something really gorgeous with no doubt to dispute it.
I adore the type of investors who constantly provide their opinions based on their ego. The project hasn't even launched their gameplay and these investors try to spill a bucket of negativity on the project.
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:29:25 PM

I kinda don't realize the value of Microbuddies. So the main tactic is about the value of these NFTs. The project is a game, so I agree that the game has to be something really gorgeous with no doubt to dispute it.
I adore the type of investors who constantly provide their opinions based on their ego. The project hasn't even launched their gameplay and these investors try to spill a bucket of negativity on the project.
Hell yeah. I have invested money in Microbuddies, so I have a right to comment and introduce some suggestions, ask questions and show the feedback. This is now my asset and I am curious about the works done. What's wrong?
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:45:05 PM

Hell yeah. I have invested money in Microbuddies, so I have a right to comment and introduce some suggestions, ask questions and show the feedback. This is now my asset and I am curious about the works done. What's wrong?
Pretty much nothing. You can be right from your cliff. If you have trusted this project and the team, be patient and look forward to your investment to grow. We are all in the same boat and I bet nothing can change with your words.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:39:41 PM

I think we have to pay attention to the developing industry like gaming. Especially, involved in the industry of NFT. All these projects with Microbuddies might get the deserved attention and then we'll see the price rise.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:22:26 PM

I think we have to pay attention to the developing industry like gaming. Especially, involved in the industry of NFT. All these projects with Microbuddies might get the deserved attention and then we'll see the price rise.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 10:26:44 PM

Check out the Testnet opensea for our 0xPolygon
open beta 👀
https://testnets.opensea.io/collection/microbuddies

Ask one of our holders to send you one so you can try out the game: https://discord.gg/microbuddies
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 07:37:55 PM

The Microbuddies team reaction to the issues arising is amazing. I can see that they actually care about their community of investors and users. This is the approach of a high quality companies all over the world.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 08:16:33 PM

The Microbuddies team reaction to the issues arising is amazing. I can see that they actually care about their community of investors and users. This is the approach of a high quality companies all over the world.
Absolutely true. This investment can turn into a highly profitable one. The product is being tailored and polished and also this is a positive indicator for Microbuddies to succeed. You guys rock, so keep it steady.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 08:36:04 PM

I find it rather smart  that 65% of GOO spent in-game is burnt to control inflation. This is for retaining the value. 20% to players who provide liquidity, and 15% to 10 founder buddies. This is bright tokenomics of the project.
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 07:48:02 PM

I agree with some people on this thread that NFT market is actually beating the records. I hope that Microbuddies NFT will become really valuable and the price will be very high. The development of the project depends on the team work.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:22:26 PM

I agree with some people on this thread that NFT market is actually beating the records. I hope that Microbuddies NFT will become really valuable and the price will be very high. The development of the project depends on the team work.
Well, and the support of the community. As I can see the industry has gotten almost attached to the community they have. And it shows the transparency of the relationship among the parties. Hope Microbuddies make it this way.
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 09:33:23 PM

Well, and the support of the community. As I can see the industry has gotten almost attached to the community they have. And it shows the transparency of the relationship among the parties. Hope Microbuddies make it this way.
Aha, okay, that's true. But I suppose when the project is too reliant on its community, it can turn into a disaster. There must be some balance. But that's true that the audience who use the product must be treated well

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 09:37:37 PM

Check out the Testnet
open beta https://testnets.opensea.io/collection/microbuddies

Ask one of our holders to send you one so you can try out the game: https://discord.gg/microbuddies

GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 11:43:39 PM

Aha, okay, that's true. But I suppose when the project is too reliant on its community, it can turn into a disaster. There must be some balance. But that's true that the audience who use the product must be treated well
Nah, I'm not talking about parasites. I'm talking about a healthy relationship between the parties. This is how the long term connection is built and it will concrete the belief and trust in the project.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 06:53:14 PM

I'm looking forward to the game. I hope it's awesome and the improvements will be awesome too. Microbuddies look like a good asset and a fun game to play (both points are deeply related). So good luck to all of us. Cool
Vetohov

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:44:03 PM

Taking into account the persistent development, if the Microbuddies keeps on, we will see a great value of it. This is just a matter of time. So for people who doubt, better quit now and then you will regret doing this.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:21:45 PM

Geez, this thread is full of interesting approaches to investment strategies. I'm very surprised that people here are so excited about Microbuddies. It might be very good for the project. So I'll be watching it.
Semehov

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:25:59 PM

That's extremely true that this market is for patient people. Risk in here is inevitable. The projects like Microbuddies are worth investors' attention because of the potential. This is how the business is made here.
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:28:49 PM

MicroBuddies NFT game | Beta Guide from lead developer  Cool

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zL3VlJbktUQ
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:31:58 PM

Geez, this thread is full of interesting approaches to investment strategies. I'm very surprised that people here are so excited about Microbuddies. It might be very good for the project. So I'll be watching it.
Ha, when you invest money you become really excited about the asset you have put the funds in. But in general, the project deserves such ratings and assessments. So, stay tuned and you'll see where we will end up)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: