Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MicroBuddies - Cute, lovable, self-replicating NFT microbes! 😊  (Read 482 times)
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:35:37 PM

Geez, this thread is full of interesting approaches to investment strategies. I'm very surprised that people here are so excited about Microbuddies. It might be very good for the project. So I'll be watching it.
Ha, when you invest money you become really excited about the asset you have put the funds in. But in general, the project deserves such ratings and assessments. So, stay tuned and you'll see where we will end up)
Nah, the point I'm talking about is that a lot of investors in different DeFi or other projects complain or ask for something. Here, it's also the same but not in this volume. More positive hopes for Microbuddies growth.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 08:20:59 PM

Geez, this thread is full of interesting approaches to investment strategies. I'm very surprised that people here are so excited about Microbuddies. It might be very good for the project. So I'll be watching it.
Ha, when you invest money you become really excited about the asset you have put the funds in. But in general, the project deserves such ratings and assessments. So, stay tuned and you'll see where we will end up)
Nah, the point I'm talking about is that a lot of investors in different DeFi or other projects complain or ask for something. Here, it's also the same but not in this volume. More positive hopes for Microbuddies growth.
I think this is all about the feedback the team receives for the work they do. So, it's simple and absolutely natural that for doing a good job you'll be gifted a lot of positive comments. Microbuddies do it, and good luck with it.
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2021, 06:36:39 PM

Approaches, strategies, investment… my vision is much simpler. If you like the asset meaning you see a potential improvement and the positive price change, you buy it at lowest as it's possible, then you sell it at highest as possible to fix the profit. Period.

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 06:40:45 PM

I can see a lot of enthusiasts in Microbuddies who really believe in project development and growth. So you are guys so cosy and attached to the project that you are here just for this game? Are there any real investors here?
MicroBuddies (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 08:03:07 PM

Dropped a bunch more content in our Discord, including hotfix 1.2.3 for the beta and important NFTGiveaway information!

Join: https://discord.gg/microbuddies

Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 07:44:32 PM

I can see a lot of enthusiasts in Microbuddies who really believe in project development and growth. So you are guys so cosy and attached to the project that you are here just for this game? Are there any real investors here?
You are the only one, I bet. The times have changed and you have to be both. Money in Microbuddies will be made only when the project succeeds and becomes trendy and popular. That's what I wish to the team.
Kovinskii

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 07:56:16 PM

Microbuddies is the NFT game that has the possibility to stand out. When it happens that the projects makes it there, it can turn into a highly profitable asset. I hope I see this stage and don't quit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: