Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIDI]Aidi Finance ($AIDI) DEX & Gaming & NFTs & DeFi  (Read 3296 times)
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:53:49 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2022, 04:02:26 PM by Daltonik

disclaimer: I am not the owner or developer, just a participant in the project

Ecosystem: AiDi Finance developers are engaged in DEX & Gaming, NFS and DeFi.

Aidi Finance presents Aidiverse, an ecosystem of crypto assets and utilities to your attention. It combines complex decentralized financial solutions and integrates them with blockchain and NFT games.

AidiSwap: Multi-Network Decentralized Exchange

AidiCraft: In-House NFT Marketplace(beta)

PlayFi: Play-To-Earn Blockchain Gaming Platform (Coming Soon)

AidiConnect: Ecosystem Asset Tracker App (Coming Soon)

AidiGarage: Merchandise Store (Coming Soon)

Roadmap

How does it work?
Understand AidiVerse Ecosystem

AIDI [Polygon]
Name: Aidi Matic
Symbol: AIDI
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 100 Million

AIDI [BSC]
Name: Aidi
Symbol: AIDI
Decimals: 9
Total Supply: 100 Quadrillion

VERSE [Polygon]
Name: Verse
Symbol: VERSE
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 5 Million

VERSE [BSC]
COMING SOON

FAQ
More About AidiVerse

What is AidiVerse?
AidiVerse is Aidi Finance's ecosystem of cryptoassets and utilities. It brings together DeFi, NFTs, Gaming, Education, Charity and Community all under one virtual space.

What is the utility of Aidi?
Aidi is the flagship token of the Aidiverse. Aidi is also planned to be the native utility token for PlayFi that will be used for processing in-game transactions. Aidi is a deflationary cryptocurency.
1% of every transaction is distributed to holders and another 1% sent to the dead address, effectively reducing the supply in circulation.

What is the utility of Verse?
Verse is the governance and Utility token for AidiCraft, our NFT Marketplace. VERSE works side by side with AIDI. The VERSE token is designed to bring more stability to AIDI’s price and Aidiverse.
Each buy or sell of $VERSE will trigger automatic buyback and burn of AIDI, and $VERSE holders will be getting reflections in ETH. More details can be found here.

Will I get ETH rewards for holding Verse?
4% of all Verse transactions is distributed as ETH dividends to holders. To be eligible for ETH dividend payout, the users just have to hold a minimum of 500 $VERSE. The ETH rewards are automatically credited periodically to holders’ wallets.

When will be the ETH-BSC bridge enabled?
Implementation of a cross-network bridge will take place when prices of Aidi (ETH) and Aidi (BSC) are as close to each other as possible. We are also exploring 3rd party bridge options.

How to buy AIDI [Matic]?
Please visit our Youtube channel to view all the "How To" videos. Official Youtube Channel

How to buy AIDI [BSC]?
Please visit our Youtube channel to view all the "How To" videos. Official Youtube Channel

How to buy VERSE [Matic]?

Exchanges and Information Partners

Join our community

Links

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:19:08 PM

This AIDI I think is one of the coin that I'm gonna buy then hold in short period of time or it depend in the movement price happen in the market. The price actually was to cheap where for me 15$ is not gonna hurt me much if ever I loss it. But when the price goes up when the
bull run comes up, For sure my 15$ capital could possible turn into 10x or more profit. Due to I saw that AIDI volume daily is not bad at all in my sight in the market according to what I saw at the coingecko.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:00:43 PM

This AIDI I think is one of the coin that I'm gonna buy then hold in short period of time or it depend in the movement price happen in the market. The price actually was to cheap where for me 15$ is not gonna hurt me much if ever I loss it. But when the price goes up when the
bull run comes up, For sure my 15$ capital could possible turn into 10x or more profit. Due to I saw that AIDI volume daily is not bad at all in my sight in the market according to what I saw at the coingecko.

I also keep a small amount of Aidi[eth] and Aidi[bsc]. There was a small pump on AIDI[bsc] yesterday, the developers promise listings on two exchanges next week, but they do not report details, and the launch of AidiCraft is scheduled for the end of October. In addition, when the same prices are reached, Aidi[eth] and Aidi[bsc] promise to make a blockchain bridge.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 11:47:23 PM

If the OP is just a participant of this project, who can directly answer the questions from the community? As can be seen the figures of holders are already big. But why is it that they don't have thread here? Are they active in other channels?
PastorNick

Activity: 43
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:46:14 AM

If the OP is just a participant of this project, who can directly answer the questions from the community? As can be seen the figures of holders are already big. But why is it that they don't have thread here? Are they active in other channels?
Now most projects don’t post ANN on bitcointalk, bitcointalk doesn’t seem to welcome altcoin now.
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 10:47:19 AM

Yes you can always ask a question for example in the telegram channel https://t.me/aidi_official where the AMA takes place quite often, you can also join their discord channel https://discord.gg/5WTHnBHbpX or ask on twitter here https://twitter.com/MMMillionaires or here https://twitter.com/AidiToken
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:25:59 PM

AIDI FINANCE has many functions and one of them is the Gaming Platform found in AIDI FINANCE. we will benefit when playing the game, so it will provide fun for its users and can make money after playing this blockchain game.
This project will steal the attention of investors and game lovers because AIDI has advantages that can provide benefits for its users.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:58:43 AM

Yesterday there was an unexpected pump on the Aidi/BNB pair, a new ATH price was reached for this Aidi[bsc] $0..........917, at the moment, the price fluctuates within $0..........470-530. $Verse today reached the price of $1.59 and showed a daily growth of more than 200%

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 11:06:34 AM

For those who keep the $Verse token in their wallets: the developers have announced the transition to $Verse v2< in this regard, the following steps will be performed in the near future:

Timeline for Verse v2:
1. Pause $Verse transactions: Oct 1st 14:00 UTC
2. Take a snapshot: Oct 1st 14:00 UTC
3. Remove $Verse liquidity: Oct 1st 15:00 UTC
4. Deploy $Verse V2: Oct 1st 16:00 UTC
5. Airdrop $Verse V2 to all the holders (Exact holdings): Oct 1st 17:00 UTC
6. Add liquidity (Same as the removed liquidity from step 3). Oct 1st 18:00 UTC
7. Enable trading for Verse V2: Oct 1st 19:00 UTC

source: https://t.me/aidi_official/241521
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 01:10:01 PM

Currently, the process of switching from $Verse v1 to $Verse v2 is underway, users do not need to take any action just to wait for the end of the process, $Verse v2 tokens will simply appear on users' wallets after the new contract is deployed.
You can watch the remaining time until the process is completed here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20211001T10&p0=830&msg=%24Verse+V1+to+V2+-+Process+Begins&font=slab
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 08:36:53 AM

New contract $VERSE v2 https://etherscan.io/address/0xe18841d7a75866688e291703bde66c3378bd74a3 at the moment, there is a migration process from contract v1 to contract v2 and adding liquidity to the pool.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:24:12 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 03:29:26 PM by Daltonik

The work on the deployment of the new $VERSE v2 contract has been completed and liquidity has been added to the pool.

Hey everyone! All airdrops have been completed to all Verse holders. Unfortunately the process took a little longer than expected, that said we're going to let Mike and Chris consult with the dev when they wake up and determine a fair Verse v2 launch time tomorrow so everyone in the community can be a part of it. Thank you guys so much for being super patient and understanding, as soon as a time is determined we will post and pin it everywhere across all Aidi Finance channels.

UPD:

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:15:10 AM

A message in the telegram channel from the developers regarding possible future listings of $Aidi Finance:"So far, we are listed in BKEX and Bailaxy in addition to swaps. We intend to enter the list either in Kucoin, or Crypto.com as soon as we fulfill all the requirements" 

gageproject

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 08:06:14 PM

This projects looks amazing. How was this introduced to Bitcointalk so recently?

I have a question about the NFT's within the ecosystem, does the technology exist to "transfer" NFT's between an ERC20 based system to, for example, AIDI?
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 1988
Merit: 905

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2021, 11:59:03 PM

this is supposed on token section  Cheesy but why creating much supply on different chain i mean it would be good you make a bridge rather than creating different supply on different chain, with bridge u can creating multichain with same amount of supply

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 04:31:33 PM

this is supposed on token section  Cheesy but why creating much supply on different chain i mean it would be good you make a bridge rather than creating different supply on different chain, with bridge u can creating multichain with same amount of supply

Why did the developers do this, apparently they see the $Aidi Finance tokenomics they create in this way, but it is quite possible that the creation of the $Aidi[bsc] token ahead of time was caused by the increased fee in the ETH network. But despite the huge supply of $Aidi[ETH]+$Aidi[bsc] 100 quadrillion tokens, only from May to October $Aidi[ETH] 7.4 quadrillion were burned, and $Aidi[bsc] 2.7 quadrillion tokens were burned from August to October, so now the total supply is 90.9 quadrillion tokens.

The developers are talking about creating a bridge after the prices in different networks are equal, it seems that after the full launch of the Aidi Craft platform at the end of October, this will finally happen, and due to the planned marketing and attracting new users, the burning of tokens will only grow.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 04:19:15 PM

The $AiDi[bsc] token has been added to the coingecko statistics service, the developer reports that there will not be a separate listing on coinmarketcap for him, just in the near future the contract will be changed to display information for $AiDi[eth] and $AiDi[bsc] on the same page.
Also, the $Verse token is listed on cg https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/verse and on cmc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verse /, you can also track current prices on dextool:

$Aidi[eth] https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0xa7cc68376682ff7e861ac4e616486407f944e672
$Aidi[bsc] https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x25945a86b0315ac069841bdbe9af7a7a99e1233b
$Verse https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x55ffd0aa50c75298757d0e9cabc18758bcc1d789
Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:22:28 AM

Yesterday there was a steady rise in the price of the Aidi token of the bsc network, which added more than 50% and now the creation of a bridge between the eth and bsc networks seems closer, let me remind you, according to the developers, the bridge will be activated when the price of tokens is equalized.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 02:33:47 PM

Tomorrow at 4:00 in the telegram channel https://t.me/aidi_official a video chat dedicated to the weekly update is planned, those who wish can join and chat with developers on issues of interest.

Daltonik (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 08:10:50 AM

Today, Aidi looks pretty confident and shows good growth on both networks, although of course in the eth network the price is still significantly ahead of the token price in the bsc network, so on the bkex exchange the price reached $0.00000000045. At the suggestion of the community, the team created a wallet to raise funds to pay for the listing on the Shibaswap Official Shiba Donation Wallet
0xda27Aca2f8A47Fd4FB42d931F2A997cFAeAA5054  https://ethplorer.io/address/0xda27aca2f8a47fd4fb42d931f2a997cfaeaa5054

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: