Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to really Organize Patriots In The Face Of Government tyranny : fbi lists  (Read 30 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 06:22:19 AM

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/brandon-smith-organizing-patriots-face-government-informants-and-false-flags

Another psyop by the gov. And as always, to be a real one it needs lot of intel however with a strong bias in the answer.

Me say, that it's way faster to compile home address of all FBI agents worldwide and kill their families.

it's super simple, it's decentralized, it's based on the swarm effect and snow ball...

it must become fun, a game, murdering fbi children should even be a worldwide sport.

and fbi vets too !

to the last...

but as you understand it's not my personal choice. I prefer large scale american population reduction. I find this path to victory more total, sure, and safe, rather than this individual micro approach.

However, as an american, it will soon be your only option...

this law of war is really simple : inverse the battlefield, aka from fearing fbi "raids" or "false flags" or "infiltration", hunt them down and kill the last of their child first, then them, and so logically (and this word is very important) there won't be any fbi "raids" or "false flag" or "inflitration" or pedo protection or such things. Why? because they will all be dead. it's simple.

and as the nasa said, kiss.

resaid : kill them all (and their children) and it's over. the domestic force of the tyranny will have died. 101.

why make things complicated? didn't it work in afghanistan? when strong enough and fbi weak enough to enter all former top lead fbi homes and murder their wives and children, fbi will be gone and done.

but that's liberty, and it has a heavy price... of course all jailed in the first waves, will be freed and made heroes (and even take the homes paid by our taxes of those deceased fbiers) : win - win.

but as said, I prefer large scale... it's easier, simpler, faster, no survivors, cleared.

the micro approach is way too peaceful and civil to my mind, I prefer fundamentally the battlefieldification. it's more brutal, sane, clean, organized, harmonious : the enemy has ceased to exist. victory. I like the incontestability of its result. Q: where are they? A : they are no more.

ps if you don't hate them, and enough to kill their children and wives, they have an hedge over you, because they, they do you and yours, and deeply, totally, hatefully - aka hate them more than they hate you, but not to inflict pain and suffering like their overlord seek, but to win, and live freely and happily after the war Smiley, i.e. the end, not the means.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: