Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CPC bitcoin war...  (Read 29 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:47:43 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2021, 05:02:22 AM by B1tUnl0ck3r

I can't imagine the pain and suffering of those in PLA / MSS with staches... my goodness.

my comment : if this new plan fail, let me assure you, once it's understood and after the time to plan another plan, we will get your btc back, and more !

until then, trust the plan.

I know, I know it's the jump in the void...

and don't forget, once/if it become obvious that the plan failed, give us time, to make a new one for the reconquista...

the difference between CPC and all the western govs? one has achieved, the others, only betrayal.

in short : in it's short story CPC did too mistakes, a lot, all corrected or being, it won't be different this time. (as always, that btw maybe another reason why the western establishment hates so much eternal china Cheesy).

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: