Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING][OG ARTIST] MX12art- ONLY BTC ART- constantly updated INFO!  (Read 2042 times)
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 07:30:21 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2022, 07:53:12 PM by mx12.levins

Some updates to my lovely Bitcointalk community!

I had lately event, gallery opening at London, London Whale 4-5 July, I had also with me 12 of my atworks:) but after I arrived something strange happened and I was the whole time in Hospital fighting for my life. After I woke up I asked myself question. WTF, That's it? So short was that life? Now there's nothing I can do. And closed my eyes. And then when my eyes were closed, I realised that not everything is done yet and I am important in the Bitcoin propaganda art, after my last artwork VOICELESS - I am going for it. Things will be different!

About the artwork VOICELESS itself
Millions of People feel voiceless and powerless. There are many questions. Who he is, why he is here, why he looks like this, and so on. But there will be answers. Soon!

I have also updated prices, so simple: NAME YOUR PRICE! Just trying to find out the best way to go. Building Smiley

Everything what is happening right now and  all these years, is the shaping,building mx12 art and everyone who is commenting, giving me tips, collecting my art Smiley Early collectors Smiley are part of mx12 art and of my life!

Thank you for your trust.

See you!
BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 08:06:24 PM

Good Evening!

This is very nice week, month a lot of stuff coming live. Very happy to announce my last two new artworks, my personal favorite "Sound Money For Freedom!" The same old message and of course that's little different from my other artworks but after my exp. in London I have decided to create more Bitcoin propaganda art to share the same old message. Inspired by my friend Lucho!

The second artwork I got inspired by some artist in Dubai, I saw his work and friend of mine asked me to create something like this but in my own style with some message for Bitcoiners and here we go Smiley "The Only Diamond!" is here alive from MX12, we all know the diamond hands - and I decided to create the only Diamond I see myself, whatever happens, everything we do is amazing, that's the future, that's the freedom.

And one more thing my lovely community, we all remember the four elements, the fire is coming very soon... Working on this one for very long time, but I see already something coming, soon folks!!!

By the way, I feel that my English is getting better Cheesy Smiley Feeling good! :DD
See you soon!
With LOVE MX12, bitcoin artist
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 08:23:41 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Good Evening Everyone Smiley

I hope you all are doing well.

The time has come to write an comment to my thread, long time:) I had a lot of work to do and I was also busy with practicing painting with oil. Yes, that's mean, that I will set up for auction an oil painting with an Augmented Reality layer. I have also reached the max of letters via my thread, that's why I will time to time, set up for every artwork an SALES post and via this thread we will have only the most important information about the art. I like this kind thing because you don't need to read every story but you can choose which one you like the most and than read about it.

There also another thing to mention. I have all my pieces limited and mostly artworks are limited up to 12/12 but there is an hook. I have started to load my artworks with bitcoin at the "The Only Diamond!" release. The hook is that I have 2 pieces already loaded and they are at the moment the only loaded collectors edition - and always will be the first ones. The first one is 2/12 NO PRESSURE and second one is the BITCOIN PIZZA DAY 2022 but which number?Smiley Who knows:) Let's leave it as an secret.

See you soon guys!
As always never giving up and always creating Bitcoin art. Growing, learning together with you guys. Thanks to everyone for believing and supporting me and my art.

mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 06:12:30 PM

Good evening Bitcointalk community!
 I have reached maximal letters on my Bitcoin only Art thread. That's why I am making some kind a navigator, with my SELL, AUCTION, PRE-SALE links. These links will navigate you to place where you can bid, buy the artworks and of course read about them. At the end in this main thread will be only images of artwork and direct link to the artwork page.
 Otherwise stay strong guys. Thanks!
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2022, 06:07:55 PM

That's it BTC Looks like this is the end of 2022. No more artworks coming in this year. The next year is planned very well, drawing, drawing and one more time drawing. The very important date for me will be 03.03.2023 - I don't know what will happen after that date but I will do everything I must to stay here and keep creating for you guys, till I die. That's the way to go. Smiley See you guys! With love your mx12art BTC
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2022, 09:29:36 AM

Last update 29.12.2022 (Listed artwork "GETTIN'READY!")
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2023, 10:38:13 PM

My brushstrokes are a symphony, each stroke a note in a song of passion and purpose. I pour my soul into each canvas, a offering to the world of the beauty and potential of Bitcoin. Though my art may go unsold, the message it carries is priceless. For it is not about the sale, but the impact it leaves on the hearts and minds of those who behold it. I give my life to this art, not for the sake of profit, but for the sake of progress. For the sake of a future where decentralization reigns and the power is truly in the hands of the people.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 05:33:03 PM

New Artwork added to my thread! The Power Bull truly embodies the strength and resilience of the market. 💪💰🎨
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2023, 04:09:17 PM

Excited to share my latest creation with the community! 'The Rise of Zeus: The Power of the Lightning Network .02' captures the strength and potential of the Lightning Network in a visually stunning way. I hope it inspires others to see the limitless possibilities of this revolutionary technology. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2023, 08:35:56 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

Dear art collectors and members of the Bitcoin community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your support and interest in my work. As some of you may know, I have been dealing with some health issues lately, but I am still pushing forward and doing my best to continue creating.

I am currently in the process of delivering two artworks, and I want to assure everyone that, even in the worst-case scenario, my sister has been informed and will ensure that each and every one of you receives your artwork. I never give up in situations like these, and I want you to know that I am doing everything in my power to deliver the pieces as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I have added another artwork to my thread, which I hope you enjoy. Art is everything to me, and I want to thank you for valuing my work as much as I do. Please take care of these artworks and know that I am grateful for your support.

With love mx12
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 09:35:48 PM

Dear art collectors and members of the Bitcoin community,

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for your continued support during this difficult time. As some of you may know, I've been dealing with some health issues that have made it challenging to deliver the artworks as quickly as I'd like. However, I want to reassure you that I am doing everything in my power to get these pieces to you as soon as possible. Even if the worst-case scenario arises, my sister has been informed and will ensure that you receive your artwork.

Despite these setbacks, I refuse to let anything stop me from pursuing my passion for art. As Max Stirner once said, "The unique one is the one who doesn't conform." I will continue to create and share my work with you all, no matter what challenges may come my way.

In the meantime, I've added another artwork to my thread for your enjoyment. Please take care of these pieces, as they mean the world to me. Thank you again for your unwavering support and understanding.

With love,
mx12
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 08:58:01 PM

Dear Bitcoin community,

New artwork in the game - "Death to fiat, long live Bitcoin!"
Collectors Edition 12 of 12
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 02:42:36 PM

I have finalized and added three new artworks to my art thread. New series, the "TwentyOne Series,"
with the following names: "Bitcoin Reflections," "Lightning Future," and "Green Bitcoin."

In the background, there is the German-built community TwentyOne, which educates people about Bitcoin exclusively and promotes the orange pill philosophy.

These artworks have been created for a high-quality magazine about Bitcoin. Additionally, I have started adding to my artworks, very special and rare postcards for my collectors. Each postcard is numbered by me and limited to only 12 copies as a gift to those who collect my art. I include also a handwritten letter. I am continuously working to improve and build for my collectors, striving to provide the best experience possible.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 01:28:21 PM
Merited by mx12.levins (1)

Can confirm, postcards are awesome, well done and sure to be a collector's item someday.

Was certainly a surprise to get them before seeing this thread too, thanks again Mx12, your artwork is addictive af... Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 06:52:12 PM

I appreciate you being a part of my artistic journey and your kind compliments. Knowing that my art speaks to you deeply makes me incredibly happy, and I consider it a true honour to have you as a collector. Your surprise is a fantastic reminder of why I put my heart into every creation, and I always work to deliver something special and important behind the scenes. The fact that I used art as my first language after emerging from a coma and being born again as a result of an accident has a tremendous impact on my life's story. Your support, as well as the support of everyone who believes in me, means the world to me as I set out on my artistic journey. I've been working hard and developing for almost ten years, and I'm still standing strong, much like the phoenix that rises from the ashes. I wish you many more years of creativity and interaction. Once more, I want to thank you for being a vital component of this wonderful adventure. 🎨🙏

Can confirm, postcards are awesome, well done and sure to be a collector's item someday.

Was certainly a surprise to get them before seeing this thread too, thanks again Mx12, your artwork is addictive af... Grin
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:44:03 PM
Merited by mx12.levins (5)

I appreciate you being a part of my artistic journey and your kind compliments. Knowing that my art speaks to you deeply makes me incredibly happy, and I consider it a true honour to have you as a collector. Your surprise is a fantastic reminder of why I put my heart into every creation, and I always work to deliver something special and important behind the scenes. The fact that I used art as my first language after emerging from a coma and being born again as a result of an accident has a tremendous impact on my life's story. Your support, as well as the support of everyone who believes in me, means the world to me as I set out on my artistic journey. I've been working hard and developing for almost ten years, and I'm still standing strong, much like the phoenix that rises from the ashes. I wish you many more years of creativity and interaction. Once more, I want to thank you for being a vital component of this wonderful adventure. 🎨🙏

No, thank you sir. Your hand-written, personalized letters are amazing... The time you put into each order is a really amazing thing to me honestly, and makes me wish I had the handwriting skills you have, but have grown up on the computer, hate paper etc... Huh

Anyhow, your art has been a bit of a life-changing for the better here too, as I suffer depression etc... Still, I am honored to have it hanging up, and I get so many amazing questions and compliments about them! Cheesy

Not to mention, your work with the Verisign stuff and the opendime is just genius... Grin

Keep on keeping on mate. You are loved! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 04:04:26 PM

The fourth element is now complete, bringing all four elements together. What's next? The fifth element is coming 100%, and the question is, will there be even more artworks beyond this fifth element?

By the way, there's only one edition of the Water artwork left, and one is open for offers. To access the fifth element of Earth, you'll need to have all four artworks.

And remember, while there's a 100% certainty of a fifth element, there might be even more artworks coming in this series, not just the hidden fifth element. These series will be very powerful ones. This is growing, and the only way to stop it is my death, but even after my passing, this will continue to flourish.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 03:40:02 PM

I'm still in the process of making updates on some artworks to create sale threads and streamline the entire art thread. It seems to keep growing and growing, which is quite amazing! Out of curiosity, do you have a favorite piece? If you had to pick just one, which would it be?

I'm also interested in your preferences. What kind of art do you enjoy or miss seeing? Are there specific materials you're fond of, or do you prefer artwork in a certain size range? Whether you appreciate grand pieces or something more compact, like laptop-sized art, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I want to get a better understanding of what resonates with you.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 05:57:56 PM

Diving into my early artwork feels like peeling back layers of my life. I've crafted a creature that mirrors the twists life threw my way, turning everything around. Some see it as a monster, but it's more—a silent reflection of change.

In this collection, there's a hidden nod to the world of Bitcoin, a surprise waiting to be discovered. None have found new homes yet, great news for those on the lookout for original Bitcoin OG pieces.

This artwork is my journey—a step into the unknown, leaving behind the familiar. More tales await about this mysterious creature and fresh adventures in space. Stay tuned as I unveil a new character, breaking free just like me.
mx12.levins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 02:42:36 PM

Hello everyone, as winter unfolds its charm, I thought it would be a great time to connect and get to know you better. I'm curious to hear about your favorite artwork and the reason behind your choice. Feel free to share your thoughts! Also, thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. Looking forward to some engaging conversations with fellow art enthusiasts. 🎨
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: