Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GETO ⚡️ blockchain Network, ICO on, ETH & BSC compatible  (Read 92 times)
getofinance (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 02:26:30 PM

Decentralised Finance | Multimedia NFT | Governance | Domains and IPFS on a negligible gas fee programable value chain.

Token Sale is on.
Buy GETO Tokens as soon as possible for greatest gains

Private Sale: GET at $0.001
PreSale: GET at $0.005
Public Sale: GET at $0.01
Grand Finale: GET at $0.05

Visit https://geto.finance

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:59:30 PM

Decentralised Finance | Multimedia NFT | Governance | Domains and IPFS on a negligible gas fee programable value chain.

Token Sale is on.

Private Sale: GET at $0.001
PreSale: GET at $0.005
Public Sale: GET at $0.01
Grand Finale: GET at $0.05

Visit https://geto.finance

Are you part of the GETO team?
You are offering huge profits for no apparent reason.

Anonymous project team and GETO don't have backers and partnerships.
You are planning to launch your token using your own Blockchain, is it ready?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 11:04:04 PM

I firmly believe that the creators of this thread were part of the Geto finance team.

I think they are will using ETH and BSC network, since the thread title is created with the words "compatible".
It's really displayed as it is, I also find it less attractive. Also, I didn't find the marketing of this project anywhere else, only through a twitter account that has few followers, I don't think the tweets made will get many impressions.

BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:50:14 AM

What's the GETO token address?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:00:23 AM

Some project owners are really getting lazy these days. They introduced their project in few statements and they are trying to collect funds from the community. What are they expecting here? How can they achieve their targets? Are they going to pursue this project even if they haven't collected sufficient funds?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 02:20:39 PM

I firmly believe that the creators of this thread were part of the Geto finance team.

I think they are will using ETH and BSC network, since the thread title is created with the words "compatible".
It's really displayed as it is, I also find it less attractive. Also, I didn't find the marketing of this project anywhere else, only through a twitter account that has few followers, I don't think the tweets made will get many impressions.
What you say is true, If we look at the title of the thread it is like that, but when you visit their site you will find this statement:

Blockchain: GETO Blockchain Network
Consensus: Proof of Staked Authority
Native token/currency: GETO Token
Ticker/Symbol: GET
Virtual Machine: EVM compatible
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 07:30:06 PM

What you say is true, If we look at the title of the thread it is like that, but when you visit their site you will find this statement:

Blockchain: GETO Blockchain Network
Consensus: Proof of Staked Authority
Native token/currency: GETO Token
Ticker/Symbol: GET
Virtual Machine: EVM compatible

My conclusion is, maybe at this time they will use their own blockchain which they might be working on, later it will be created so that this token also has an eth and bsc blockchain. Simple as that, it's just that we don't know when they did it.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 04:25:15 AM

The OP did not provide any response in this discussion, so there is no clarity of truth in the discussion. Maybe we can discuss on their telegram group, but I've been looking for their telegram group link but haven't found it yet. Maybe someone can share here.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2021, 08:52:40 PM

The OP did not provide any response in this discussion, so there is no clarity of truth in the discussion. Maybe we can discuss on their telegram group, but I've been looking for their telegram group link but haven't found it yet. Maybe someone can share here.
There is no such thing, it seems that the way to communicate directly with the team is via https://geto.finance/#contact by filling out the form and leaving a message or by sending a direct message to their official twitter account https://twitter.com/ GetoFinance. it seems they don't want to discuss anything in any open place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: