Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's currently the best skyscrapper in the world for habitation?  (Read 48 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:46:47 PM

Not a commercial office. But with apartments. What and where is your favorite and why? What are you looking for in a habitation skyscraper? and please pictures !

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:10:19 PM

Currently? That's a hard one. But up until 9/11, it was one of the Twin Towers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:20:37 PM

This is really a big fat question. I don't think I have a favorite skyscraper but I only prefer something that is comfortable for me where either can always relax after work and cash one two three fun with neighbors. And moreover I have phobia for height and I don't always like it going so higher than my eyes can bear. Just three or four storeys is okey for me.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 09:31:40 PM

This is really a big fat question. I don't think I have a favorite skyscraper but I only prefer something that is comfortable for me where either can always relax after work and cash one two three fun with neighbors. And moreover I have phobia for height and I don't always like it going so higher than my eyes can bear. Just three or four storeys is okey for me.

Can we build a horizontal skyscraper so you can get to the top directly from the ground-level? Would that keep your fear of heights a bit more stabilized?

Maybe we could knock one over and do it that way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:51:33 AM

I don’t think there were any apartments in the WTC.

There are some sky scrapers in Dubai, UAE that are hundreds (thousands?) of feet in the air and are so high that some apartments are above the clouds. They also have some pretty cool amenities. The climate is too hot in the UAE for me.

There are buildings in NYC on billionaire row that are similar to the above, but sadly I am priced out of these apartments.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 04:07:55 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2021, 04:22:49 AM by B1tUnl0ck3r

please dude... seriously? The goal of the post is simple to find the best skyscrapper in the world, not some low tech town house with 3-4 floors...

There are some sky scrapers in Dubai, UAE that are hundreds (thousands?) of feet in the air and are so high that some apartments are above the clouds. They also have some pretty cool amenities. The climate is too hot in the UAE for me.

There are buildings in NYC on billionaire row that are similar to the above, but sadly I am priced out of these apartments.

What are the critical amenities for you?

the search is over the world. show us one you like the most... of course it's not like in school where you have only one chance if ever to answer. it's an evoluting process... in short the greatest for habitation skyscrapper ever built and still standing in the world.

not some project on VR or some construction site. and it must be still standing. and price is irrelevant to the discussion. however we can talk about cost Smiley.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 05:23:23 AM

What are the critical amenities for you?
I like to have a balcony with a view, preferably of some kind of body of water. Also important is a gym/fitness center in the building, along with a pool, and some type of a lounge. It is also preferable to have some kind of rooftop seating area that is open 24/7. Floor to dealing windows are also important.
the search is over the world. show us one you like the most... of course it's not like in school where you have only one chance if ever to answer. it's an evoluting process... in short the greatest for habitation skyscrapper ever built and still standing in the world.

not some project on VR or some construction site. and it must be still standing. and price is irrelevant to the discussion. however we can talk about cost Smiley.
There are plenty of buildings that meet my above criteria. The "best" in my view would be a building that meets the above criteria whose highest apartment is the highest above the ground. It would be awesome to find a building that has an available apartment that I could live in that would have be living above the clouds. Regardless of price, NYC is run so badly that I am not sure I would want to live there today, although London Breed does not do a much better job at running her city.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: