Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two units went inactive and will not start up.  (Read 79 times)
a750gixr (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 01:23:13 AM

Two of my units are showing inactive. They were working great the last three days but now I'm not sure what happened. I've tried the stop mining and shutdown from the UI then waited for about 20mins then started things back up. How can I get some technical support or RMA the two that don't seem to be working?
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5614

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 02:16:00 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

What "units" are those?
Please include details in your post so users could help you.

How can I get some technical support or RMA the two that don't seem to be working?
If it's a Bitcoin mining ASIC, then you can move this thread in Mining Support board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=40.0
If it's an Altcoin ASIC or GPU, move this to the Altcoin Mining board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
The "move topic" button is at the lower-left hand side of the page.

Alternatively, contact the manufacturer for technical support.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
a750gixr (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:00:36 PM

I’m mining with five futurebit machines. One is a full node the others are used in slave mode so I don’t need a raspberry pi to control them separately. Yes, I think there is a way to get diagnostic info from the nodes. The problem seems like it went away. I turned them down to eco mode and restarted. It took a while and I had to shut them down completely again to bring them up and wait for them to start mining. I thought something was seriously wrong because in turbo they would stop mining for a few hours sometimes and then start up again. Then when two of my units became inactive I got a little anxious. The user interface for the units does not always accurately depict fan speed, or hash rate. I’m also going to assume temperature as well. They are all working again just made me worry a bit.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2021, 12:15:38 PM

I’m mining with five futurebit machines. One is a full node the others are used in slave mode so I don’t need a raspberry pi to control them separately. Yes, I think there is a way to get diagnostic info from the nodes. The problem seems like it went away. I turned them down to eco mode and restarted. It took a while and I had to shut them down completely again to bring them up and wait for them to start mining. I thought something was seriously wrong because in turbo they would stop mining for a few hours sometimes and then start up again. Then when two of my units became inactive I got a little anxious. The user interface for the units does not always accurately depict fan speed, or hash rate. I’m also going to assume temperature as well. They are all working again just made me worry a bit.

The future bit has different unit models could you tell us the right model of this unit?

If it's BTC mining I would suggest you bring this issue on their official thread instead you can find it from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5340015.0
Or if it's LTC mining or node then you can find their official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081750.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████