Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldfinch finance ambassador programm.  (Read 130 times)
echostasik (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 10:31:12 AM

Hi there. I’d like to introduce an exciting and promising project that has already been launched in several countries around the world. It is called Goldfinch. This is a decentralized protocol which enables you to borrow cryptocurrency without any collateral. Scammers have already started to think hard on how to get rich at the expense of the Goldfinch company based on trusting people. Yet, it is not that simple to cheat the Goldfinch protocol.
The Goldfinch team has already implemented and tested this program to see how well it works when operating. Various instruments and mechanisms of lending have been created. Here we go.
The Goldfinch has a protocol with 4 main participants: Borrowers, Backers, Liquidity Providers and Auditors.

I don’t think I need to explain who Borrowers are, right? But as for the rest of them I will provide an explanation related to how they interact within the protocol scheme.

Investors are those participants who evaluate the background of borrowers: they check the company's papers to clarify various points they need to know and, eventually, decide whether to provide them with capital or not. After investors provide the capital, borrowers can borrow it and repay their loan. It is worth noting that if investors do not do a qualitative check of the borrower’s background, they will lose their issued capital when lending it to the borrower in question.

Liquidity Providers are those participants who provide capital without bothering about things like checks etc.

Auditors are those participants who vote to approve of the borrowed capital beforehand. It is just that Borrowers cannot borrow any capital without their approval. Auditors are chosen by protocol at random and they are responsible for protecting the protocol against fraud.

So you can see that the way the program is designed by the Goldfinch team is simple and it does work. The Goldfinch team are the first to give loans in stablecoins without any collateral.
Check this out. Such companies as Quick Check (Loan consumers in Nigeria), Aspire (Working capital loans to SMEs in Southeast Asia), ALMA (Financing to inclusive lenders globally) are making already profits due to the Goldfinch protocol. The Protocol is especially beneficial for economically developing countries, where this service simply does not exist and if it does it is almost next to impossible to get a loan.
My description is too short to enlighten a person who does not know much about finances. But you can dive deep into the project by visiting the site of an excellent educational program Flight Academy which fills you in on any detail. Don’t waste your time. Join us ASAP!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrun7_MCTulBSMz7NUWDMjw
https://goldfinch.finance/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:48:33 AM

what's the token address?
echostasik (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:52:55 PM

what's the token address?

Right now there is no tokens available. TBA .
echostasik (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:30:39 PM

BTW this project supported by world-class investors & advisors:
Andreessen Horowitz , Coinbase | Ventures and many many more.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 08:32:28 AM

As I understand, this thread is dead. Nevertheless, there are some news. It passed two weeks after ending first academy, and they were going to reward participants in the middle of Nvember. Also there is some possibility to become a contributor of Goldfinch protocol. More information you can find in their Discord.
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:17:31 AM

As I understand, this thread is dead. Nevertheless, there are some news. It passed two weeks after ending first academy, and they were going to reward participants in the middle of Nvember. Also there is some possibility to become a contributor of Goldfinch protocol. More information you can find in their Discord.
Maybe the fact is that most of the forum participants don't believe in the project and the conditions that this project offers aren't suitable for them. I don't believe that the ambassadors of the project will be rewarded with dignity, therefore from the middle of the program i stopped following it...
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 09:59:50 AM

Goldfinch awards

There are a lot of messages in the chats that all modules were executed, 90% of tests passed, and their wallet is not even in the list  and vice versa, someone did nothing and got the 4th tier

They offer to send an appeal, while they say that the results are final and not subject to appeal

In general, check your wallet, maybe you were lucky to get on the lis
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12v8Jds3q38mEreLUhAgAUgTR0ESKyvhlfN1GT12iDqE/edit#gid=0

If you find yourself on the list, go here https://gfa-1.com and claim NFT on the Matic network
https://goldfinchfinance.notion.site/Flight-Academy-NFTs-and-Rewards-b6b6f2d8f70e4547b29d06d5d2f1523d
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 01:21:25 PM

As I understand reading discord, there are a lot of annoyed participants there., who haven't found their wallets in the list.  It means that they will not get any payment. I am among them. I think that Goldfinch team's deccission to cut rewards for many participants it wasn't right.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 10:16:05 AM

As I understand reading discord, there are a lot of annoyed participants there., who haven't found their wallets in the list.  It means that they will not get any payment. I am among them. I think that Goldfinch team's deccission to cut rewards for many participants it wasn't right.
My reward was also cut and the fact that I filled out the form didn't change anything.
Look here because Goldfinch has posted the final result and posted the NFT distribution and member levels.
https://goldfinchfinance.notion.site/Flight-Academy-Rewards-Update-05aeb437087c4eee90f00523897f1ef6

And I'm not on the new list...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: