Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XANTO: Changing the health sector through blockchain [ANN] [ICO]  (Read 95 times)
King Awesome (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:51:51 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2021, 02:16:01 AM by King Awesome

Website | Telegram | Twitter | LinkedIn

About Xanto
Xanto is a biotech company based out of Poland. The producer of the cleanest Xanthohumol. With the popularity of the digital financial world growing at a dizzying pace, and blockchain based technologies in particular, Xanto have  decided to move with the times and bring you new opportunities.

About Xan Token
Xan is the utility token of Xanto. XAN is a TRC20 token created on the Tron network with a real, actual and physical product- Xanthumol. XAN TOKEN aim to actively take part in the development of an innovative health sector that ensures every user with a maximum value for a decentralized system.

The introduction of XAN TOKEN does not only improve the health sector but also create a payment mechanism where users can exchange token for actual and physical product in the commodity exchange. XAN Token is base on approach that fastens both community investment and project development. This innovation will ensure a develop commodity market for the betterment of the people who find interest and also be a medium of conviction especially to those accumulating more. Now it’s the time to buy XAN as it price and value keeps increasing everyday.

[/color]

*DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH*
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:15:51 PM

I gave your website a read, and I have to start by admitting that due to the length of your explanation where one thing leads to other explanation, I hopped here and there. This is the statement I base my question from:

Acquisition of XAN token is primarily a financial benefit. The mechanism used to determine the price of the token depending on the moment of its acquisition, the price of Xanthohumol depending on the quantity purchased or the price of Xanthohumol depending on the method of its acquisition means that you can exchange XAN for a commodity at a price that is only a fraction of the market price of that commodity.

Wouldn't it suggest that xan token is more suitable for manufacturer or other companies whose activities involving xanthohumol? Or, on the very least, user who uses and know how to use xanthohumol. How will regular user/holder be benefited from possessing xan?
Garsipop

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:11:50 PM

I gave your website a read, and I have to start by admitting that due to the length of your explanation where one thing leads to other explanation, I hopped here and there. This is the statement I base my question from:

Acquisition of XAN token is primarily a financial benefit. The mechanism used to determine the price of the token depending on the moment of its acquisition, the price of Xanthohumol depending on the quantity purchased or the price of Xanthohumol depending on the method of its acquisition means that you can exchange XAN for a commodity at a price that is only a fraction of the market price of that commodity.

Wouldn't it suggest that xan token is more suitable for manufacturer or other companies whose activities involving xanthohumol? Or, on the very least, user who uses and know how to use xanthohumol. How will regular user/holder be benefited from possessing xan?

Now there are a lot of projects that offer various financial opportunities. However, for any project, its implementation is important, only, in this case, there will be user trust.
King Awesome (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 11:27:43 PM

Do you already have listing on exchanges?
What exchanges do you plan to add for listing?

There will be listing at at some major cex. Currently there's a presale ongoing. More information will be announce soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: