Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]NOTA it is today’s most technologically advancedstable coin!  (Read 503 times)
usnota_pro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 09:13:37 AM

Send, receive and invest money – digitally, secured and right now
NOTA is built on top of the blockchain technology, a digital ledger that makes it easy to track, manage, store and grow your digital assets.
We have partnered with top notch finance companies

Send and receive money, digitally – as easy as 1, 2, 3
Global payments, effortless and secured. Super fast and without the costs of the traditional forms of payment like cards and banks.
Send money
Receive money
Digitally, secured, and super fast

-The NOTA Support Team for our Institutional Clients was created to meet the specific requirements of high-volume trading and market making firms active in the global crypto markets.
What you benefit from
-Prioritized Onboarding
Highly prioritized onboarding service and instant team support in setting up your trading systems.
-Personalized Service
Personalized service and 24/7 access to the NOTA Support Team via any communication channel of your choice.
-Highest Limits
Highest funding limits including digital assets and corporate level limits on withdrawals and deposits of fiat currency for our Institutional Accounts.
-Individual API
Personalized API for flawless connectivity and on-chain settlements with private API keys for the highest protection of your data.
-Automated Conversions
Automated NOTA conversions from banks around the globe with fiat on- and off-ramps being available in USD, GBP and EUR and more.
-24/7/365 Trading
Account management resources for 24/7/365 trading operations and infrastructure for automated NOTA issuing and redemption.

NOTA TRANSPARENCY
NOTA is fully transparent - on every operational level
NOTA is 100% backed by fully reserved assets, constantly proofed and audited monthly. It is always redeemable for the US dollar on a 1:1 basis.
100% backed
Audited monthly
1:1 redeemable

What you benefit from

-100% Secure
As NOTA can instantly be distributed and received globally over the internet, it simply is cheaper and more secured to use than any other existing payment system.
-Reliable
Each of the NOTA stable coins can be a safe haven solution to store and grow your digital assets in uncertain times. Without the constraints of traditional financing.
-Digital Reserve
It represents an ideal digital reserve to balance out the volatility of other crypto currencies and can provide a key element for all activities in Decentralized Financing.
-Fully Reserved Assets
Since it is and always will be 100% backed by fully reserved assets, each NOTA is fully redeemable at a 1:1 ratio in US Dollars, GB Pounds or Euros respectively.
-Monthly Attestations
The NOTA reserves are regulated to always meet or exceed outstanding NOTA requirements with monthly audits by BDO LLP, a leading global accounting firm.
-Proven Stability
Through its correlation with three of the most widely used global FIAT currencies, NOTA achieves the highest degree of stability while preventing volatility of other cryptos.
-XinFin’s Technology
Built on the XinFin blockchain, NOTA uses a digital ledger that makes it easy to manage, store and grow digital assets. It is open-source and a public smart-contract-based ERC-20 token.
-Controlled
The NOTA coins are issued decentralized by global financial institutions. Notation LLC. as a consortium of digital natives, governs its ethical, technical and financial standards.

US NOTA
Efficient movement of
digital currencies.
Use US NOTA for nearly instant and cost-efficient movement of digital currencies. Supported across multiple blockchains, US NOTA allows for flexibility of speed and adoption across digital ecosystems.
-Accessible to almost anyone with an entry-level smartphone, data connectivity and a USDC-supported wallet.
-Safe haven digital dollar balance in uncertain and volatile economic times.
-Thriving decentralized finance ecosystem where they can access robust lending and borrowing markets not tied to their credit score.

Main links:
https://www.usnota.com/
https://twitter.com/usnotacoin
https://www.facebook.com/usnotacoin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/usnota/
iziziforest

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 06:12:00 AM

It certainly looks interesting, but as far as I understand there are a lot of projects with such ideas, what are your advantages over them?
noueconbading

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:28:29 AM

You write securely, then you have a security system and are you sure about it?
exp_unit

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 09:54:10 AM

What's token address?
noueconbading

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 08:26:21 PM

It certainly looks interesting, but as far as I understand there are a lot of projects with such ideas, what are your advantages over them?

Good question, I hope they will soon let us know by posting about it on Twitter or in the telegram group.
exp_unit

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 11:15:03 PM

May I ask a question, how useful this project will be for investors, the community and for you?

Have you read the description? If that's enough, check out their website for the information you need.
lvanontech

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:59:01 AM

Now the market is growing, so it is better to get more profit and invest in such projects
rugmoecala

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 09:08:11 AM

By the way, I'm curious to know, in which country is your project being developed?
exp_unit

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 09:02:19 PM

Why don't you have telegrams to the group? I think this is a good place to discuss project ideas and build a community.

I agree, it's strange that they do not have group telegrams, maybe they will soon add
lvanontech

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 12:33:08 AM

By the way, I'm curious to know, in which country is your project being developed?

It looks like the country is not written on the website
Amlkky5

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 03:27:52 PM

Recently, I see many projects that are not actively working, I'm glad to see what is wrong with you.
Angela120

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:36:30 PM

Team, according to the last article about game mechanisms, we will be able to to the main quests only once. Is that per character or all the characters holded in the same wallet?
Juna_25

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 01:28:55 AM

I hope that the team is doing everything so that they end up with a flawless project, now is the time to work hard on the project.
kobbajjz

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:53:56 PM

Recently, I see many projects that are not actively working, I'm glad to see what is wrong with you.

Yes, I agree, many first of all look either at safety or at the team, here, as far as I understand, there are no problems
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 10:54:36 PM

Now, I don't know if I truly believe that this project is solid as there are not much interest shown here from the community. Who is your third party auditor that will audit your assets as you are pegged to USD? And if you are fully transparent, where are your team members published?
kobbajjz

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 02:10:08 AM

I hope that the team is doing everything so that they end up with a flawless project, now is the time to work hard on the project.

Yes, I agree, I think that with hard work on the project Nota can become a trend project
abtronteamfi

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:29:21 AM

Have you lately started a new partnership? And what is the project's benefit from this collaboration?
inikclutis

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:24:13 AM

What role does the community play in your project? And How can we participate or assist in the distribution of tokens for the project's development?
lekhanh9696

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:07:23 PM

May I inquire as to how risky this initiative is for everyone? Is it a licenced product? I believe it is critical for the community to wait
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 11:12:38 PM

As far as I observed here, it seems this project is using the services of newbies to bump their thread.
But anyhow, if this project is solid, there's no need to deploy these newbies.
If this is indeed technologically advanced, then, we will see it from their site itself.
And if it is audited monthly by third party, are you going to disclose those info?
At least the address involved containing your assets.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: