Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SV as Turing complete system, as explained by Craig Wright  (Read 142 times)
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 432

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 10:23:17 AM

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-as-turing-complete-system-as-explained-by-craig-wright/

I like how they began the article :

Bitcoin creator Dr. Craig Wright has published a new blog post, titled “Infinite and Unbounded,” setting out his thoughts on Bitcoin as a Turing complete system....

What he says does seem rather reasonable. I'm not sure where this thread belongs but it belongs somewhere. Grin
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 11:02:13 AM

So many members on this forum may have a different thought on the position of Craig wright in Bitcoin, some people have accused that individual of trying to claim ownership of Bitcoin, and he is not the real Satoshi the anonymous face behind Bitcoin creation and the programmer of the first Genesis block.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1554
Merit: 599

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 12:47:30 PM

So many members on this forum may have a different thought on the position of Craig wright in Bitcoin, some people have accused that individual of trying to claim ownership of Bitcoin, and he is not the real Satoshi the anonymous face behind Bitcoin creation and the programmer of the first Genesis block.

Yeah, his reputation has been damage already in the crypto community that only hard core fans still believed that he is the real Satoshi, lol.

And you just have to look at where Bitcoin SV is, before they are in the top 10, but now they are relegated to lower position because the community has turn it's back to him because of his absurd claims and obviously he is a known pathological liar.
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:40:02 AM

Honstly I don't think he wants anything to do with Bitcoin that's why he created bitcoin sv. Why would he need to taking control of something he doesn't even like?
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:49:45 AM

Yeah, his reputation has been damage already in the crypto community that only hard core fans still believed that he is the real Satoshi, lol.

He's the most likely person to be satoshi BY FAR. No one else has stepped up to the plate like he has. Say what you will but that's the truth. Also here's the clincher, remember "Satoshi" came out and said "I am not Dorian Nakamoto". Well notice he never did that about Craig Wright. That's even more proof.

And you just have to look at where Bitcoin SV is, before they are in the top 10, but now they are relegated to lower position because the community has turn it's back to him because of his absurd claims and obviously he is a known pathological liar.

How do you measure "top 10" I'd say there's alot of shit coins out there maybe some are in the top 10.
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 01:59:46 AM

Bitcoin SV is Scam Coin!

Craig Steven Wright is Scammer!

Avoid BSV fraud coin!

He's the most likely person to be satoshi BY FAR. No one else has stepped up to the plate like he has. Say what you will but that's the truth. Also here's the clincher, remember "Satoshi" came out and said "I am not Dorian Nakamoto". Well notice he never did that about Craig Wright. That's even more proof.
Craig Steven Wright is liar and scammer. He could easily prove by signing an old address where Satoshi used for sure but CSW never did because he can't prove it.
But he continues lying and never deliever a proof.
Nobody can take such a liar seriously.
Billo_

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:13:18 AM

I can recommend everyone to read SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper
It is a scam accusation against BSV Scamcoin, created by liar Craig Steven Wright.

Avoid BSV
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:09:13 AM

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-as-turing-complete-system-as-explained-by-craig-wright/

I like how they began the article :

Bitcoin creator Dr. Craig Wright has published a new blog post, titled “Infinite and Unbounded,” setting out his thoughts on Bitcoin as a Turing complete system....

What he says does seem rather reasonable. I'm not sure where this thread belongs but it belongs somewhere. Grin
I am a bit confused why you have named Dr. Craig Wright as a creator of Bitcoin when all we know that Satoshi Nakamoto made it up in 2008. In any case, we know that Bitcoin's supply is limited and this fact supports it price. What is more, the size of block is also limited, on the other hand I don't think that blockchain itself is limited and although it is very big now, it can continue growing.
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:51:11 AM

Bitcoin SV is Scam Coin!

Craig Steven Wright is Scammer!

Avoid BSV fraud coin!

I don't think so. BSV actually has a use case unlike alot of shit coins out there.

Craig Steven Wright is liar and scammer. He could easily prove by signing an old address where Satoshi used for sure but CSW never did because he can't prove it.
But he continues lying and never deliever a proof.
Nobody can take such a liar seriously.

He doesn't owe me or you any kind of explanation. Because he is not asking us to send him money. If you don't want to be part of BSV you don't have to. But this argument of yours gets very old and it doesn't really have any merit anymore. We've moved past that. BSV is what is happening now. Now the thing is, he didn't come here and make a post pimping BSV, I did. so if you want to blame someone, you can blame me. Craig probably has better things to do  Grin
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:07:00 AM

I can recommend everyone to read SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper
It is a scam accusation against BSV Scamcoin, created by liar Craig Steven Wright.

Avoid BSV

those things may very well be true but I still think he's the creator of bitcoin just like the coingeek article said. i mean if you've read any of his writing he doesn't put double spaces after periods. even so though i don't hold it against him.
Billo_

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 05:43:18 PM

Avoid BSV

those things may very well be true but I still think he's the creator of bitcoin just like the coingeek article said.
He never provided a proof and a proof is really easy to do if he is Satoshi.
Coingeek is a paid shill site for BSV, I don't trust it.

If he really is Satoshi, he should bring a proof.
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 01:59:55 AM

Yeah but coingeek is doing some great stuff you can't deny that. they have a youtube channel and a bunch of young bucks just chomping at the bit to take BSV to the next level lol. Grin
Billo_

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 11:51:33 PM

Yeah but coingeek is doing some great stuff you can't deny that. they have a youtube channel and a bunch of young bucks just chomping at the bit to take BSV to the next level lol. Grin
LOL, pushing BSV price is not really an achievement since its price is so extremely low, has low volume and is just a cheap shit coin.

BSV is only bought because it's called Bitcoin SV, if it would have a different (Altcoin) name, nobody would pay attention...
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:12:32 AM

LOL, pushing BSV price is not really an achievement since its price is so extremely low, has low volume and is just a cheap shit coin.

BSV is only bought because it's called Bitcoin SV, if it would have a different (Altcoin) name, nobody would pay attention...

BSV is sexy though. they even have a pretty girl doing the news for them sometimes. plus there's the trial this week too. hopefully they don't get too much of satoshi's money I mean craig if he would be so kind as to let me call him by his first name. what about that trial tho?Huh??

i know no one here will agree but i think it might be the biggest trial in us history as far as what's on the table. just imagine if satoshi had to turn over some of his coins to the plaintiff that would really suck. hopefully he wont have to though.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:38:05 AM

The Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency community never have the love for Craig Wright all because we already know who and what he is: liar, manipulative, scammer and all sorts of negative description's. The man is a big menace in this industry and a time is coming when he would be accountable for everything he had done here. Judging by his actions, we can already see that he can never be the real Satoshi Nakamoto. He is in fact, Craig Wrong! 

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 06:30:25 AM

Judging by his actions, we can already see that he can never be the real Satoshi Nakamoto. He is in fact, Craig Wrong! 

He wouldn't be having this trial if he wasn't the owner of the bitcoin. It's the biggest trial in us history maybe. They wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't satoshi. You have to admit, the trial is big news and it's here in the united states. pretty amazing. hope they dont find him guilty!

larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 03:28:54 AM

The trial of the century is going on guys! Hope you are watching closely. I just caught a few snippets here and there but apparently, they put satoshi on the stand and grilled him over some things. And he got teary eyed. Amazing.
Billo_

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 02:50:41 AM

BSV is sexy though.
BSV is proven scam, bro! I would not touch it because it's scam coin and waste of money.

they even have a pretty girl doing the news for them sometimes.
Doesn't matter for BSV tech, it is still scam coin.

plus there's the trial this week too. hopefully they don't get too much of satoshi's money I mean craig if he would be so kind as to let me call him by his first name. what about that trial tho?Huh??
Trial people won't get a single Satoshi from Satoshi's Satoshis because CSW is not Satoshi. CSW is scammer.

i know no one here will agree but i think it might be the biggest trial in us history as far as what's on the table. just imagine if satoshi had to turn over some of his coins to the plaintiff that would really suck. hopefully he wont have to though.
Even if he won't, he can't!  Cheesy
larry_vw_1955 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 03:05:33 AM

BSV is proven scam, bro! I would not touch it because it's scam coin and waste of money.

that's probably good solid advice for anyone to heed. given how bsv price has performed lately. btc all time highs bsv all time lows almost.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: