Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer- Bots, Dynamic Websites, APIs  (Read 174 times)
nicovevo (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:24:52 PM

Hello, this is Nico.

My main focus is on back end development with php but i also have experience with html, css, javascript.

I have great experience on bots, i can bypass most of the bot detection technologies (captcha, browser fingerprints, canvas fingerprints, webgl fingerprints) and build you a human like automation.

i can scrape any data from any website and serve you in a database and even build an api for easy use.

I can build fully working web sites with using php, mysql, html, css, javascript.

I can build your rest api and restful web service.

I can speak English fluently so communication will be easy.

You can contact me via skype => nicovhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jkola

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:46:28 PM

Vouch for nico, got a ad viewing bot created. Very fast and quick response! Thanks again.
nicovevo (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:53:46 PM

thank you  Cheesy
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 01:48:17 PM

Vouch for nico, got a ad viewing bot created. Very fast and quick response! Thanks again.
So, you have seen the post, taken their service and then use it and finally you have given this feedback and for all of it it takes less than 22 minutes. Do you not think it seems something unrealistic? It seems to me that you have provided a fake feedback.
nicovevo (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 01:07:44 PM

So, you have seen the post, taken their service and then use it and finally you have given this feedback and for all of it it takes less than 22 minutes. Do you not think it seems something unrealistic? It seems to me that you have provided a fake feedback.

Hello, we have been working with him for almost 2 years now actually...

He suggested me you should also use bitcointalk forum for your services and here i am.

So no worries.
Jacko519

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 02:26:16 PM

Hello, this is Nico.

My main focus is on back end development with php but i also have experience with html, css, javascript.

I have great experience on bots, i can bypass most of the bot detection technologies (captcha, browser fingerprints, canvas fingerprints, webgl fingerprints) and build you a human like automation.

i can scrape any data from any website and serve you in a database and even build an api for easy use.

I can build fully working web sites with using php, mysql, html, css, javascript.

I can build your rest api and restful web service.

I can speak English fluently so communication will be easy.

You can contact me via skype => nicovhere

Hey do you use discord? also sent u a request on skype
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 07:13:47 PM

He suggested me you should also use bitcointalk forum for your services and here i am.

So no worries.
So you know each other earlier or these are your alternative account? So, you are not known each other as  other community member knows. The feedback sent is totally false as n one should provide such fake feedback. It is not necessary if my mother tell me I am a good boy or something else. The feedback should come from the real users.
nicovevo (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 07:45:38 PM

So no worries.
So you know each other earlier or these are your alternative account? So, you are not known each other as  other community member knows. The feedback sent is totally false as n one should provide such fake feedback. It is not necessary if my mother tell me I am a good boy or something else. The feedback should come from the real users.

I worked for him at several projects in pas 2 years as i told you, so his vouch is not fake. You should stop harassing people.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 07:06:45 PM

I worked for him at several projects in pas 2 years as i told you, so his vouch is not fake. You should stop harassing people.
Where you have seen the harassment? Here a vouch came to a user who is a newbie and the vouch provider is also a newbie so there are a lot of chance to be a alter account. Also, the op has not offered any vouch copy to the forum member. It could be genuine if the OP offered vouch to the reputed forum member/members.
nicovevo (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 09:33:16 AM

weekly bump it is.
nicovevo (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 01:46:36 AM

bumbed up