Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help about some coin prices.  (Read 352 times)
kryptocanon

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:38:40 AM

If you're having a difficulty checking coin prices. If you're talking about shit coins then you should check Dextools.com.. I think you can find most of this shit coins there but be strongly advised as you go about them.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀███████████     SecondLive.World     ███████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
CHOOSE LIFE  ♦  CHOOSE SPACE  ♦  CHOOSE FRIENDS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 06:56:12 AM

Hello,
I know people here are cautious about sharing analysis. I need help about the price of some coins and I'm thankful if anyone who likes to help, PM me.

Thank you.

The only website you need is coinmarketcap. I already see scammers commenting here, trying to lure you into scam sites.

Coinmarketcap is the only true data mine where you can find truthful information on every coin, the liquidity, tradeability, market cap and so on.. of that coin. They even do, as far as I know, their own due dilligence when listing new tokens/coins. So its one of the safest places, if not the very safest.

Dont believe any analysis here, especially coming from newbie/Jr. accounts. We have a trust system that weeds out the scummy scammers and dishonest people. Red trust or newbie = stay away!

Also, do not tell anyone your seed phrase, your private key, any passwords or anything that might give someone access to your coins, no matter how safe you feel.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:56:39 AM

Hello,
I know people here are cautious about sharing analysis. I need help about the price of some coins and I'm thankful if anyone who likes to help, PM me.

Thank you.
There's a lot of websites for you to see the prices of coins your holding. But there's a website for you to get the data you want about the coin your holding just like coinmarketcap. Through this, you can get the truthful information on every coin. But, I guess someone can also help you when you're being transparent so people can see on what coins you focused. Google and YouTube might help you as well but, make sure they're valid.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 10:57:45 AM

My friend there will be a lot of scammers, who can always there for getting you and someone into loss. And another thing you have to look at the chart of the coins by yourself to know more about the trading, there will be some beneficial aspects of doing so as it has many other solutions about knowledge of trading, which may helps you a lot.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:38:27 PM

if it's just to see the price development of certain coins, what I'm familiar with is using marketcap coins, but there are new coins that have not been registered, there are also old coins that die and then disappear from coinmarketcap. many features are available, from charts to which exchanges are listed, making it easier for us to find information in it, but if you look at strategies, maybe a trading book will explain it more clearly.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:47:47 PM

It is the best way that you share your buying prices with this post. Because in this way different people's will give you suggestion that what you have to do in this situation. So, if buy a coin at very high price then you have to average it from bottom price or sell it and book loss.
And you did not want to share your issue with us then what is the purpose of creating this post?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: