Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron network VS Binance Smart Chain  (Read 745 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

Both are fast and the transaction gas fee is very cheap, but in comparison, the win is in favour of BSC. Tron is less attractive than BSC in defi and nft race, many projects have been successful on BSC. About Tron, actually I haven't heard of any defi or nft projects implemented on Tron. It really works on Tron and which one, can someone give me more info?.
That is a fact that i have not heard about any successful projects that are built on top of Tron Network and i am not aware of projects that are using them even though the ETH transaction fees is really high and if they want to be successful this was the best opportunity for them to attract developers to their platform and we have not seen that and BSC has taken advantage of this situation and they ran away with the opportunity.
same as me. I know Tron is a pretty good coin and I think that it used to be able to compete with ethereum. however, right now I'm not even very aware of the coins that have the Tron platform.
In fact, the current BSC is very dominant. I think the current BSC is much better than Tron. In fact, on the other hand, BSC is often associated with intense competition with the ETH platform coin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2021, 07:27:42 PM

it's very simple, behind the bsc network is the best exchange of its kind, where any new project wants to get to, and trust is more in binance chain than in tron, because we all know about hype false statements from the CEO of TRX, this is one of the reasons.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:13:43 PM

Tron has been a letdown so many times hype up with news and features but failed to meet up the expectaction. Because of this, investors have very low hope in Tron and any news even it was good for Tron doesn't live up anymore. Binance Smart Chain doesn't have this kind of thing so it's definitely better than Tron.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:23:19 PM

I think the biggest reason behind BSC network being popular is low transaction fee and many DEX available. Which is lacking in tron ​​network. And that is why it could not compete with BSC even though it was an old network.

If only the reason for transaction fees, then the Tron network is also very low for transaction fees. When it comes to DEX, the Tron network also has many DEX platforms. Perhaps you can learn about the DEX platforms available for Tron on the Tron network. I think the success of BSC is inseparable from the success of Binance in the crypto space. I think CZ knows what she will do for the success of BSC. CZ has also failed with the Binance Chain network, maybe he has experience with Blockchain networks.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:43:53 PM

We all know that Tron & BSC networks are very popular in the crypto world and very trusted, but in reality, we see that many new projects use BSC network more than Tron network, why?

Based on the experience you have gained from knowing these two networks, which do you think is the best between Tron and BSC? And why do you think Tron or BSC is the best than the other?

Speaking of which is the best between the Tron network and the BSC, I can hardly tell which is the best between the two. Because I've never had any problems with those two blockchains. However the current presence of BSC provides many alternative solutions on certain exchanges with very low transaction fees.
Although the presence of BSC is still relatively new, the adoption rate of the network is very high, especially in 2021 due to the high cost of the Ethereum smart chain.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:00:16 PM

We all know that Tron & BSC networks are very popular in the crypto world and very trusted, but in reality, we see that many new projects use BSC network more than Tron network, why?

Based on the experience you have gained from knowing these two networks, which do you think is the best between Tron and BSC? And why do you think Tron or BSC is the best than the other?

Speaking of which is the best between the Tron network and the BSC, I can hardly tell which is the best between the two. Because I've never had any problems with those two blockchains. However the current presence of BSC provides many alternative solutions on certain exchanges with very low transaction fees.
Although the presence of BSC is still relatively new, the adoption rate of the network is very high, especially in 2021 due to the high cost of the Ethereum smart chain.

For me, whichever suits your needs at a given time. Because sometimes the token that you are holding can only be transferred via BSC, so you have no choice but use BSC. But if there's option to use TRC20 network, which is cheaper, then use the tron network. But in general, both of these networks are relatively cheaper than eth right now. So use it according to your needs.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 12:48:06 PM

from what I've experienced until now, indeed both have good popularity, both also have low transaction fees and transaction speeds that can be considered quite fast, actually it all comes back to each other's tastes, if from what I've been through, I'm more I chose to use BSC, because many projects that I followed were successful and most of them used BSC, that's what made me prefer BSC over Tron.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:09:26 PM

I think currently TRON is faster and cheaper for transaction fees, this is what makes me always switch bitcoin or ethereum to TRON if I want to withdraw, the number of big projects is what makes BSC more expensive and slower.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:50:18 PM

I think TRON is faster and cheaper than BSC, maybe because there aren't many projects that use the TRON platform so it's faster and cheaper. If we pay attention, the BSC transaction fee is increasing even though it is still below $1 if we use Metamask or Trustwallet, but if we use exchanges the BSC fee is around $2-$4.

Fees on BSC are rising because many people are using the Blockchain. The higher the network load, the higher the fees will be. This can happen to any other Blockchain network no matter how scalable it claims to be. TRON is cheaper and faster than BSC simply because not many people use it. The day when TRON experiences high network load, will be the day when fees will soar all the way to the moon.

At least, we're not constrained to a single blockchain network. Things would've been worse if there was only one blockchain in existence. With a diversity of blockchains to choose from, high fees and slow transaction confirmation times no longer becomes an issue. It's not about TRON or BSC, but rather Blockchain technology as a whole. As long as decentralization is prioritized, nothing else matters. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 01:57:28 PM

Honestly speaking both are good to me, but I can't deny that Binance is the most often I used as of the moment every time I made a trading activity. Though, TRX maybe cheap in terms of price and transaction fee as well but not enough for me to say it is better than Binance exchange platform and we all know that of course.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2021, 02:03:41 PM

Both are well known for their services. Tron network was more reliable and known for it's low fees and BSC is as well. Nowadays maximum projects are build with BSC network which is quite good for BSC network to extend their services. BSC network is getting more hyped because of the Binance exchange too.

helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:00:13 PM

Both are well known for their services. Tron network was more reliable and known for it's low fees and BSC is as well. Nowadays maximum projects are build with BSC network which is quite good for BSC network to extend their services. BSC network is getting more hyped because of the Binance exchange too.
Right so. Even I'm not good when making investments, Binance Smart Chain is clearly the winner here when putting it up with Tron. Don't see points anyone here thinks Tron could perform better than BSC in the long run.
yucreat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 07:58:22 PM

The Reach of the BSC chain is what makes it so popular, and why pay 6-7$ for a swap transaction on ETH  when you can pay 0.09$ on Pancake Swap on Bsc.

From the developper stand point: We completely integrated the Bsc to our platform recently and it has been a real joy, Network is instant confirmation, as easy to program and integrate as (Bsc is actually a 100% copy of Ethereum).

In the end, customers like to have the experience at the lowest cost possible, there is no real advantage to the high fees charged by ETH, it just doesnt make sense that their fees are out of control like that, I had to pay 71.23$ the other day to transfer 10k, i mean... come on!, give us a breat, this is why we love cryptos, because it is supposed to be inexpensive. Trons fees for interexchange transactions are also quite high in compate to Bsc, like 8 times more at least.

Millions of miners can only cost too much to operate. It is not sustainable for the longevity of the crypto-space.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 11:47:46 PM

I think the reason why most people would pick bsc over tron blockchain is because bsc is similar to eth, it just has lesser gas fees and its faster, so instead of moving away from eth entire most project owners just decide to launch on BSC rather than another blockchain, but I won't be surprised if project starts moving to near protocol Blockchain since it has way lesser gas fees than both and its becoming popular everyday besides gas fees on BSC now takes $0.60 to swap while on Near its just $0.01, they recently announced a 350m DeFi grant which I think will definitely bring big DeFi platforms over to it, bsc and tron are good but I think Near is a beast.

chaser15
Legendary

Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 11:55:08 PM

No need for me to compare these two. But as a fact, both Tron Network and Binance Smart Chain are fast, quick, and have cheap fees.

Maybe in the future, if one of them will have a problem especially on the scalability, that's the time I can compare it. TRX is my used network when sending USDT while BSC is mostly used on my NFT games-investment that supports the network.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:18:38 AM

Bsc dominated the market for a long time. However, coins like Tron create new technologies. Both have advantages and disadvantages of each.
Bsc has dominated Dapps for a long time, and Bsc will always be updating their technology.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:45:00 AM

I think one main reason why people and plenty of project much prefer binance smart chain than Tron network is because of the development, progress, technology and innovations that is happening to BSC than the Tron network.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:30:09 AM

Bsc dominated the market for a long time. However, coins like Tron create new technologies. Both have advantages and disadvantages of each.
Bsc has dominated Dapps for a long time, and Bsc will always be updating their technology.

BSC is always innovating to create new things, I believe BSC will be the leader of other networks, the number of DeFi and NFT based projects that use the NFT platform makes me sure BSC will continue to lead the market for a long time, even for cheaper BSC transaction fees than TRON or others.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:22:39 AM

Both have their own uses. But for now. Binance Smart chain above from Tron Network, because BSC is easier to understand with the same methods and ways of working as ethereum with a lighter version of binance.
actually, apart from TRX, I have never used any other TRX platform coin. So far, I still continue to use BSC as a transaction tool, and am still involved in several projects with the BSC platform.
personally, I also still think that the BSC is still much better than the TRX.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:28:04 AM

For me, both are good and have their respective superior features, one thing is for sure, at this time both are still cheap and affordable depending on what we place and where I am in terms of use in conducting trade transactions.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: