Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instagram Ban Service  (Read 396 times)
Tomioka1 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:17:31 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2022, 04:14:04 PM by Tomioka1

I am offering Instagram ban services. This means I can ban any account as long as:

• It's not verified (there are some rare exceptions so ask me anyway)
  • It has a name
  • It has a face in the profile picture

Concerning the logistics:

• Ban timeframe: 1 hour to 5 days
  • Price: varies case by case
  • Factors that can influence time and cost: number of followers
  • Means of payment: Any cryptocurrency (preferred)/ PayPal

I already offer Instagram unban and SMM services and have an excellent reputation so you can expect me to uphold this reputation in this ban service.

Contact me by DM or on Telegram: The_Unshadower or on Instagram: theunshadower
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1273

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 08:12:52 PM

I am offering Instagram ban services. This means I can ban any account as long as:

• It has a name

I already offer Instagram unban and SMM services and have an excellent reputation so you can expect me to uphold this reputation in this ban service.

You are doing something unethical. Your service should be stopped as soon as possible. Because you are trying to provide a service for which you can ban a legit account only for few bucks though the account might be too much important for the person who is operating the account and also whose followers might lose the service from that person.
Tomioka1 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 10:16:16 PM

You are doing something unethical. Your service should be stopped as soon as possible. Because you are trying to provide a service for which you can ban a legit account only for few bucks though the account might be too much important for the person who is operating the account and also whose followers might lose the service from that person.

I respect your opinion but i am far from being the first or only seller to provide this service. Besides, this is service like any other which can be used for good or for bad intents. I've been getting many requests to ban accounts that harassed other people either verbally or sexually. It is not the service that is unethical, it is what people do of it.
strawhatcrew

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 02:55:30 PM

bump
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 04:29:50 PM

bump
The post has been created by Tomioka1 and you have bumped it!! Would you like to say why you have bumped it? Are you alt account of the OP and you have forgot to use the account of the OP. Or you the account of the op has been banned or in any restriction??
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:47:48 PM
Merited by shasan (1)

• It has a name

What's more surprising is that he has been given positive feedback +1 on his profile. This is an evil service and people can easily misuse it to take revenge on other people.

I wonder if it can come under this clause which is forbidden on the forum. This service is illegal everywhere regardless of any country boundary.
17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2022, 05:55:56 PM

Your service is considered gray because it can be used legally and illegally, but do cases like harassment make the support team respond late? I think Instagram provides a quick response to sexual and fake content and there are tools to avoid bullying and other behaviors.

My question about your service, what will happen after Ban timeframe? Will the account be banned again or will it be banned permanently?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Tomioka1 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 06:44:24 PM

Your service is considered gray because it can be used legally and illegally, but do cases like harassment make the support team respond late? I think Instagram provides a quick response to sexual and fake content and there are tools to avoid bullying and other behaviors.

My question about your service, what will happen after Ban timeframe? Will the account be banned again or will it be banned permanently?

There is nothing permanent. The account can always be unbanned again if it was banned for no good reason.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 07:48:13 PM

• It has a name

How do you feel if someone bans your Instagram account? Don't you feel any guilt about offering this service? Always know that if you do something bad for others, it will come back to you.

There is nothing permanent. The account can always be unbanned again if it was banned for no good reason.

So people are wasting their money to ban the accounts as it will be unbanned.  Cheesy
Tomioka1 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:35:08 PM

• It has a name

How do you feel if someone bans your Instagram account? Don't you feel any guilt about offering this service? Always know that if you do something bad for others, it will come back to you.

So people are wasting their money to ban the accounts as it will be unbanned.  Cheesy

The account can only be unbanned if the owner can prove real ownership with his true name which is rarely the case. Anyway, anyone paying for the service knows the exact pros and cons of it don't worry about that.
Tomioka1 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 02:00:47 PM

Bump
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 12:18:40 PM

I just found out that banning an Instagram account is a service that can be called. And this is where OP thought to post this kind of services. What's on your mind and you're posting such services on this forum, I'm just asking?

In my assessment, it's not a good service, it's just my own view and opinion. But if for you (OP) this is a service, this is the service that can be said to be a big joke.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 11:37:23 PM

And this is where OP thought to post this kind of services. What's on your mind and you're posting such services on this forum, I'm just asking?
I had provided negative trust to the op and mentioned I will remove the negative trust if the op stopped this so-called service but the op has not stopped his/her service. There is no reason to let it continue on the forum as it can be used for misusing if op can really do that. If op can't do that then op is trying to steal the fund from the community.
Tomioka1 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 07:46:11 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: