Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the $500 for? NFT or Coin!  (Read 5402 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 01:28:29 PM

I would say there is no big difference now,,, 99% of coins have zero utility, same as NFTs.

And I have been very against NFTs but if one day you show me someone on this forum using an NFT for something other than jpg showing off,,, that would be the day I say your NFT has utility, go for it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 09:56:26 PM

defending on the nft you are buying I think its better to have NFT but still is more risky Imagine buying a punk some years ago I think you will still be up in millions of profits and is more liquid than a random token you will buy But still token have their own places if you are able to research and really grind to find good projects

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 03:39:40 PM

Thats what we called practicality mate , COIN is mostly can achieve a better tomorrow , but what about NFT?
 well i might be bias because i am not a friendly in NFT project from the beginning  but maybe because I have my own reason and
 I have seen those project moves and thats why I will choose coin against NFT's.
To date I've found nft discussions on my country's local board. There is a table that shows that some NFTs that have a usefulness have experienced a price drop of up to 80%. I don't know if this is the impact of the falling BTC price or indeed NFT is just as Hype is starting to decline. I myself feel like these NFTs are like useless. Their basis is simply orientated from different individuals. This is very different from a coin or token, so I chose a coin or tokens instead of having to buy an NFT. 

LoganSibley

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 05:29:29 PM

PunkPanda is not only a great project for people who are interested in Web3, but also one of the few places in crypto where users can use their tokens in various products that pay rewards and protect your privacy. This is what we all need.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 10:26:26 PM

NFT hype is almost over. Now it is time for the next phase of innovation. Right now something different haven't reached the market. Be prepared, when something different from the regular pattern of project strikes the market. Coin always secure its place in the market amidst the market trend. My choice will be a coin in the top order which is priced less than $1.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 06:48:52 PM

NFT hype is almost over. Now it is time for the next phase of innovation. Right now something different haven't reached the market. Be prepared, when something different from the regular pattern of project strikes the market. Coin always secure its place in the market amidst the market trend. My choice will be a coin in the top order which is priced less than $1.
You're wrong, the NFT hype isn't over yet, it's just the beginning, we're in a bear market, but look,
many NFT, Metaverse and Play to Earn projects are recovering very well, this means NFT is still not finished.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 10:48:17 PM

You're wrong, the NFT hype isn't over yet, it's just the beginning, we're in a bear market, but look,
many NFT, Metaverse and Play to Earn projects are recovering very well, this means NFT is still not finished.

It is true that there is a possibility that NFT will return to hype again, but of course not this year, because now the bear market is not over yet.
Although some NFT projects do show positive movements, the risk is still too high in my opinion to invest in large amounts in NFT. We should
indeed focus on investing in top altcoins which are indeed a much safer choice, because the risk is not as big as our investment in NFT.
However, there is nothing wrong if we allocate some of our capital for investment in NFT, if we really trust NFT. What is certain is that my advice is
no more than 10% of the capital we use to invest in NFT.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 09:09:21 AM

Nft's are not new but we already have nft's before like crypto kitties however they became more popular in 2021 but 2022 have been a gloomy year for the cryptos so maybe you are right about it that if not because of the bears maybe nft hypes are still there?

Well, let's see once this market normalizes. Alot of nft's are recovering, that's because btc the king of crypto is also now doing well. Okay, what if we can invest in both nft's and crypto coins? But better if we can prioritize the coin's more since we already know their flow. We know that they can always recover and improve but we are not sure yet about these new nft's around us.
CoinCasso Official

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 10:58:35 AM

Become a co-owner of crypto exchange
http://seedrs.com/coincasso
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 12:53:34 PM

I'm confused about choosing to buy NFT or Coin. Ask for advice in terms of benefits. Thanks for the advice, I wish you success next year.
better choose coins than NFT, or maybe you can mint NFT for Play To Earn, because if you only collect NFT,
then it will be useless, but if you mint NFT to play games, then it is very good, try it , there are some good Play To Earn projects like AXIE

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 04:34:58 PM

It's all depends on the trend and value . If you search for top class NFT project and whitelist for their public sale and also have some Usecase like can be used in game in future or staking lower then I will prefer NfT. If you cannot search for this then don't buy NFT because 90% of NFT project failed.
Buy some quality project token like Sand,Mana and matic and wait for bullish season.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
AakZaki
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 07:02:11 PM

All I know NFTs are not just in the form of images. There are some products and even they have products in the form of tokens. So I think as long as the token continues to be strong in staying on the exchange it will have a good impact. But for product images or others I think it's just hype won't last long because the individual-based perspective for profit-making potential seems too difficult because the volume is not as large as the coins or crypto that are in the market. Therefore I think nfts that have products are only images, music and do not have tokens will not last long
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 10:16:35 PM

All I know NFTs are not just in the form of images. There are some products and even they have products in the form of tokens. So I think as long as the token continues to be strong in staying on the exchange it will have a good impact. But for product images or others I think it's just hype won't last long because the individual-based perspective for profit-making potential seems too difficult because the volume is not as large as the coins or crypto that are in the market. Therefore I think nfts that have products are only images, music and do not have tokens will not last long
NFT can be in a form of digital image, In game asset, Music or any kind of product that is tokenized on a blockchain. It doesn't need to stay on an exchange to have a good impact, There are a lot of NFT collectables that has value and impact even they are outside the exchange. Hype is not forever and it is expected to be over after sometime but it doesn't mean it can't repeat itself. This is why I think as long as the project is still building, There's a chance that it can shine again what ever NFT it is. Same applies on coins or tokens.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 12:26:42 AM

NFT can be in a form of digital image, In game asset, Music or any kind of product that is tokenized on a blockchain. It doesn't need to stay on an exchange to have a good impact, There are a lot of NFT collectables that has value and impact even they are outside the exchange. Hype is not forever and it is expected to be over after sometime but it doesn't mean it can't repeat itself. This is why I think as long as the project is still building, There's a chance that it can shine again what ever NFT it is. Same applies on coins or tokens.
It would really be just on the same but the risk on dealing with NFT is much high considering on how many projects now flourished in the market then lots of shitty nft's are really scattering around.

So lets still be careful on choosing which one we should really be dealing with neither you do stick with the hype or would just find another or sticking with the casual coin or project you do need to deal of.

Invest on something you do see that it would really be worth with your 500 bucks since we do have different takings into something.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 03:46:27 PM

It would really be just on the same but the risk on dealing with NFT is much high considering on how many projects now flourished in the market then lots of shitty nft's are really scattering around.

So lets still be careful on choosing which one we should really be dealing with neither you do stick with the hype or would just find another or sticking with the casual coin or project you do need to deal of.

Invest on something you do see that it would really be worth with your 500 bucks since we do have different takings into something.
It doesn't really matter if you want to invest $500 in NFT or in cryptocurrencies, it's only natural in 2022,
because NFT is also part of investment, but we need to know that not all NFT will generate money for you in the future,
analysis First the NFT, did it have good fundamentals or not, as well as for cryptocurrencies.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AakZaki
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2022, 03:53:05 PM

All investment decisions are in the hands of each. NFT is indeed very risky and many NFT projects have sad endings, but some of them have also been successful. The decrease in user interest in NFT is already felt, because the price of NFT is getting lower. Do not follow the hype or suggestions of others, choose and follow according to your interests. $500 is quite a lot of money, it must be managed properly and look for investments that are really suitable and profitable.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 06:55:31 PM

if I had $500 of course I would choose to invest in Binance, because in my opinion BNB is still very cheap,
because the ecosystem on Binance is like an ecosystem on Ethereum, even now it is much better than Ethereum,
that's why BNB is my investment priority over buy NFT.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ooooooh.CJ

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 11:23:33 PM

I'm confused about choosing to buy NFT or Coin. Ask for advice in terms of benefits. Thanks for the advice, I wish you success next year.
i'd go for a coin of a project like Point Network POINT
Kirbyzki

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:24:19 AM

Metaverse sounds solid, and that's another plus in the DREEM’s piggy bank. Creating your own community in a custom virtual space is not like setting up a server in minecraft.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 11:37:33 PM

if I had $500 of course I would choose to invest in Binance, because in my opinion BNB is still very cheap,
because the ecosystem on Binance is like an ecosystem on Ethereum, even now it is much better than Ethereum,
that's why BNB is my investment priority over buy NFT.
you're right, but it's not that NFT isn't good but at times like this it's clear to look for something that can be relied on and not eroded by the situation. BNB is certainly an option that should be used as a guide because we know that last year BNB had achieved the highest increase and this is not impossible when the bull market period there will be another repetition that can be done by BNB. BNB is still an alternative that many people are looking for as an investment because it is very popular.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: